Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Use A Nokia Battery For Most Led Lamps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Use A Nokia Battery For Most Led Lamps (1175 Views)

Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone / Any One Got A Nokia 6760 For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use A Nokia Battery For Most Led Lamps by Leopantro: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
Do you know you can use a regular Nokia battery to power up most LED lamps that require big batteries and it last for 3hours?
its quite simple and you never have to buy D or AA cell batteries again.

INSTRUCTIONS
1.Carefully open up an LED lamp.in my case I used the white 28 LED lamp that requires 3 D cell batteries.they are quite cheap.
2.Disconnect the two wires that connect to the battery casing.
3. Connect them to the metal prongs of a desktop charger.you don't need to dismantle the charger.just attach them carefully to the metal without them touching.
4. Attach the charger to the back of the lamp.you could tread the wire through the battery casing of the lamp.
5.Connect a fully charged Nokia battery to the desktop charger like you want to charge it the normal way and it will power the lamp.

granted this is a crude way to use the lamp but my lamp batteries died on me and I was tired of buying expensive batteries. I have three Nokia batteries lying around so decided, what the heck? it last about 2 he's 30 mins and with three rechargable Nokia batteries,its good enough.
just throwing it out for people with no fuel for generator and are afraid of candles
Re: Use A Nokia Battery For Most Led Lamps by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
IF YOU CAN add pix,it would have been great,however,thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Bold 5.cleanest Used 67k / Neatly Used Ipad 2 @ 60k / PSP FOR SALE IN LAGOS PIC AVAILABLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.