Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Is Happening To Access/intercontinental Bank???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Access/intercontinental Bank???? (752 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Access/intercontinental Bank???? by chiteny(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good afternoon friends, I am tempted to ask this question because of the difficulty I have had over the past few days to conduct my transaction with Access bank.
I have found it difficult to withdraw money. It's either very long queue which will last hours making me either spend the whole day at the bank without the queue getting to my turn or I just leave the bank on sighting long queue or they have connectivity or software problem or they out rightly don't have money like I have been told in two branches today already.

Please what is happening?. Is the bank bankrupt? Someone on the inside can give a better explanation to this

Just for the sake of writing, in anger I have decided to close my account with them because I don't know what is happening anymore in this country. Make them no chop my small money and close shop like other banks wey don disappear.

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Successful Internet Work At Home / 100% Returns On Investments / The Complete Internet Business Package Will Show You How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.