Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Student's Dependant Visa Plz Read This True Story Of Series Of Unfortunate Event - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student's Dependant Visa Plz Read This True Story Of Series Of Unfortunate Event (1143 Views)

How Long Does TIER 2 DEPENDANT VISA Take In Nigeria / Dependant Visa Application In The UK / Dependant Visa Uk (student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student's Dependant Visa Plz Read This True Story Of Series Of Unfortunate Event by c4cancer79(m): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2007
Hi all,

First of all please accept my regards and hats off to all of acting and helping peoples in this forum and made it such a valuable and informative forum which has almost many if not all the concerns of visa specially about UK. Your work is really appreciated and I pray that everyone who is seeking visa must read this forum to get well prepared and brainstorm.

Now I would like to post my problem which I have been trying to find the answer or the exact requirements and every one from whom I have asked even consultants have messed up my mind with requirements and do's and dont's of the procedure.

I am from another country than Nigeria, I applied for my wife's UK student visa with the help and consultancy of a close relative who has been in UK. And ever since than I am cursing that day, because that relative has guided us from the start very wrongly and fooled me and my wife by saying that first my wife will get the visa as she has powerful documents than me, and sooner her visa will be stamped I can apply on behalf of my wife and will get the visa and we both can go to UK.

Sooner my wife got the visa we were told that the laws have been changed so now my wife has to go to UK alone and within 2 months I can join her. We were not getting agreed because I can't let go my innocent love alone, but in the end have to decide as it was forced and misleaded that its just a 2 months and he(the consultant relative) will be in the UK and cares for her about any problem, besides that we have sold everything from my conveyance to my wife's gold jewelery and even have borrowed money for course fee and ticket etc. so considering all these factors that she has the visa and there's no turning back being penniless she went to UK alone.

Now another phase sooner she went to UK we were told by that greedy and evil so called relative that now the rules have again changed and I have to wait for 6 months. Oh My God, I cant believe I love my wife so much as she loves me. But again considering that we dont have anything left and even have a money to lend we sacrifice it.

But now its been 7 months and the consultant seems to disappear and I have been to many consultants even I have talked to some guys in the UK about the requirements for student dependent visa but everyone gives or adds another point / requirement making it a total mess.

In short (lol its already enough I know that)
1. She went for master degree and now enrolled in diploma which is total contrast to the field that she applied (another of that devil's blessing to reap the remaining money).
2. she doesn't have a presentable bank statement not at all I must say.
3. She got the visa on a sponsorship from her sister (who is not in UK).

Now can I apply for student's dependent visa on my own statement which is of GBP 4000/= and is also not a sustained statement means that I have this money in my account just now and before that the a/c balance was merely equals to 100 GBP. Some say that I should apply with whatever the balance or the documents are cuz she is my wife and it was mentioned before her visa was stamped so Embassy cannot refuse it totally as its in their law to give visas to spouse.

Please Please Please (sorry for the rept) but I am very upset and if I call my wife back then there is literally nothing in my country left for me its like javascript:void(0);
Huhto start a new life after spending all the money (not to mention the furniture was also sold for visa purpose) and additionally debt to pay. Oh My God give me a jenie (lol).

I need some concrete and detailed replies from all you expert that should I apply with my own so called / just credited bank statement or I should call her back as she is very very upset there being alone and even shifted 3 jobs as everybody tries to make their benefits from students as you all are aware that students are not allowed to work more than 20 hrs and people like us have no intention to study. The sole purpose was to get the visa and earn a better living but that seems shattered as I being the main player in this game is unable to get the visa.

I apologize in advance for such a dreadfull long story / post, but after reading thoroughly this forum and very unsure of next step I made this post by just thinking that if this can guide me or open A Door in my current calamity. lipsrsealed embarassed undecided cry
Re: Student's Dependant Visa Plz Read This True Story Of Series Of Unfortunate Event by c4cancer79(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
cmon people is there no one here to shed light on the subject I thought there might be expert in the house. I am humbly asking for guidance and help. OR the reason for no reply is that the my story clearly states that I am not a potential lead / customer to contact with.
Re: Student's Dependant Visa Plz Read This True Story Of Series Of Unfortunate Event by Vicjustice: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
I understand that your post should be considered on its own merit. but because it hasn't yet attracted any responds, i advice that you copy the article and paste it in the thread where it would be observed with the seriousness that it deserves. Here's the link bellow
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30156.0.html
Re: Student's Dependant Visa Plz Read This True Story Of Series Of Unfortunate Event by chiboyz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2007
the reason no one is replying to your post is because it is too bloody long. I dosed off half way.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Apply For Visa For A Course Starting In Sept 2008? / Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card / How Long Does The Usa (legal Permanent Resident)/greencard Application Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.