Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ashnny (Mary Aanu Abodunrin) Is In Love With Mikel Obi! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashnny (Mary Aanu Abodunrin) Is In Love With Mikel Obi! (1522 Views)

Singer Flavour Welcomes Baby Girl, With Mikel Obi's Former Girlfriend / 2face Opens Up On Beef With Mikel On ''the Truth'' / Musician Flavour Expecting Child With Mikel Obi’s Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashnny (Mary Aanu Abodunrin) Is In Love With Mikel Obi! by DeGenius3(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
Fast-rising Nigerian gospel artiste, Mary Aanu Abodunrin, has declared her love for Super Eagles and Chelsea midfielder, John Obi Mikel. The beautiful singer fondly called Ashnny has enthused that she would be glad to have Mikel all to herself if only she could win his heart.

Ashnny, who is also an actress, expressed hope to be one of Nigeria’s best Nigerian gospel artistes, just as Mikel is one of Nigeria’s best players.

She also spoke on her career and other sports- related issues.

What motivated you to take a career in music?
It is the will of God. It is also something I love doing.

When did you start singing?
I started in 2005.

Who is your role model?
They are not well known but they sing well. They are Women of Faith International singers.

What were your parents’ reactions to your choice of career?
They encouraged me spiritually and physically.

How many albums have you produced and what are their titles?
I have one album in the market titled “AYE EGBO” meaning: “Listen, Oh Earth” which was released last December. I hope to release another one soon. It is not easy, but I believe God will send me help.

What else do you do apart from singing?
I am also an actress. I have featured in some films like Ile Owo, Oju Ole, Moberu and Alami Ini Mi by Saidi Balogun.

Which sport do you like most?
I love football most. In fact, I am a supporter of Chelsea. I play lawn tennis whenever I am less busy. I love Mikel Obi so much. I am dreaming of meeting him. He is a player I admire a lot. I will be glad to be close to him and be his friend. He looks good and plays football with ease without stress.

If you meet Mikel Obi today, what would you tell him?
That I love him and admire him a lot. I will even call him my husband. (Laughs). He is a good guy.

(1) (Reply)

Pacesetters: Meet Model Oluwaseyi Ishola / Damilola Adegbite Covers The New Issue Of Vanguard Allure / Pictures From Annie Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.