Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Logistics Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Logistics Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting (2703 Views)

Oil Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting / A Niteclub In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting / An International Secondary School In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting by uche77zero(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
Our client a major player in the logistics management business based in Lagos hopes to develop an office in Port Harcourt. They are looking for suitably qualified personnel to occupy the following position
1. Business Development manager
2. Marketing officer
3. Administrative Assistant

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

Job Requirement

i. Help develop and generate new business leads in the Niger Delta region by working with end-user clients/partners with the primary aim of winning new deals.
ii. Business support to our present and prospective clients in the region.
iii. Manage relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
iv. Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
v. Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
vi. Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
vii. Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
viii. Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
ix. Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts.

Qualifications

i. Minimum First degree from a recognized tertiary institution( A Post Graduate would be an added advantage
ii. At least 6 years, preferably with relevant experience in similar industry
iii. Knowledge of transportation/logistics industry
iv. Excellent negotiation skills
v. A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
vi. Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
vii. Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
viii. High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers
ix. Ability to demonstrate effective decision making skills
x. Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
xi. Ability to establish good organizational skills
xii. Travel is essential for this position

MARKETING OFFICER
i. Job Requirement
ii. Acquire new clients by selling the organizations services & provide help & advice to prospective clients
iii. Keeping accurate records & discussions or correspondence with clients
iv. Co ordinate sales induction for new clients
v. Act as a support to the business development manager.
vi. Formulate strategy to boost sales, enhance reputation, & attain corporate objectives.

Qualifications
i. Minimum of ONA from any reputable tertiary institution
ii. Must have minimum of 3 years work experience
iii. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
iv. Wonderful interpersonal

ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Responsibilities

i. Provide administrative support to the marketing team and port Harcourt office in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
ii. Type correspondence, reports and other documents
iii. Maintain office files
iv. Coordinate repairs to office equipment
v. Provide receptionist services
vi. Perform other related duties as required

Qualification

i. Minimum OND
ii. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications
iii. Minimum two years in a secretarial position

If you fit into any these positions send your Resume to resume@jeginconsult.com stating Lag Log as subject of the mail or call uche on 08181494494 for more information. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Project Manager Tolet.com.ng Lagos / Industrial Chemists, Chemists & Microbiologists Needed For Internship In Ph. / Did Anybody Got This Invitation With Engineers-rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.