Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? (1325 Views)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / I Need Business Ideas To Invest N5m In / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by gbenga141(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
u got a loan of #5 million for investment purpose, which u are to pay back to the lending firm within 10 months(with the first 2 months payment free),what will you suggest i do with the #5 million to meet up the deadline?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by monopolist: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2012
gbenga141: suppose u got a loan of #5 million for investment purpose, which u are to pay back to the lending organization within 10 months(with the first 2 months payment free),what will you suggest i do with the #5 million to meet up the deadline?

Pray
Invest NGN2Million in 10Hectares of CORN Farm
Harvest up to 100 Tons of CORN worth NGN6Million between March and July 2012

We will help you cultivate and manage your CORN
We have rented Farmlands
We have ready buyers
Management fee is 50% of Gross Profit
IT IS DONE

Interested ? Call Olusola 08055940488. kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by bros856: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2012
If you are serious let work on distribution of UAC chicken feed mills, its in high demand in Akwa Ibom and PH. I have set up the logistics, that is i have a truck and warehouse. just to pay for good and bussiness start. You negotiate and pay direct to UAC no game, Am always at work offshore. i need a partner so you can run the bussiness and we start paying back the capital, i dont need my profit until we finish pay up the 5m naira. How about if you are interested there is also Oil palm mill am setting up with all by-product extracted for sales, there is also cement distribution business, there is also flour distribution business on going. Send me a mail umo856@yahoo.com or call me 08066609382 on Saturday 17th march 2012 because am at work offshore now you can't reach me.
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by bros856: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2012
Bros am not saying you should do business with me because am not desperate. I have the money to start the business alone but i need a partner with commitment. Please dont go into forex people are crying now. you will be making money you can not withdraw and later something will go wrong with your account and that is the end. Look for physical business.
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by sonety2k(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
cool
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by omolayo1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
i have a business proposal from a very good friend but he doesnt have the opportunity that you have now. i have been into the factory myself and i amaze with what i saw there doing oil,checken feed and so on with palm kanel. talk to him and tell him deji give u his cell pnone number and his business. he will explain to you better and if you dont mind visit his factory in ondo state. his number is 08055085476 or08038596161. goodluck man
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by gbenga141(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2012
all your responses are great just need some real dynamic investment that can proof its worth and can generate about 100k monthly from the 3rd month of investment.
still looking out for the best. kindly advice me. am grateful
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by mkmyers45(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
gbenga141: all your responses are great just need some real dynamic investment that can proof its worth and can generate about 100k monthly from the 3rd month of investment.
still looking out for the best. kindly advice me. am grateful

Invest in something innovative.....Invest in something no one is doing if you want to make such returns...Invest in metal's processing. You can reach me on: mkmyers45@gmail.com for advice.
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by obamat: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
It depends on your location, you can invest in transportation biz, and you will get back the cash from the very first day.
I can tell you more on that obamven@yahoo.com,08191015697

1 Like

Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by didisky(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2012
@OP: how on earth do you plan to borrow money without a business plan at hand>i can only see you failing
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by manutayo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
wahala dey!!
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by kayjegs: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
My first advice is that you dont put all the funds into a business at once, spread it out.
U can fund LPOs or contracts where u make a gain. Here is an example. I was approached by a guy who got a small contract to supply 100MT of fruits to an Indian firm in Lagos. He has d LPO. He needs funds to execute it as the end buyers pay immediately he supplies them. I helped him structure it in a way that if anyone invests N1M. He will gain about N180-N200K within 2 weeks. You can contact me if interested: kayjegs@yahoo.com
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by gbenga141(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
@obata: wat are ur strategies to invest in trasportation that would bring back ur money in no time and pay back within the stipulated time frame.
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by Lexusgs430: 3:38am On Mar 18, 2012
monopolist:

Pray
Invest NGN2Million in 10Hectares of CORN Farm
Harvest up to 100 Tons of CORN worth NGN6Million between March and July 2012

We will help you cultivate and manage your CORN
We have rented Farmlands
We have ready buyers
Management fee is 50% of Gross Profit
IT IS DONE

Interested ? Call Olusola 08055940488. kingolusola@gmail.com

What about if weasels or badgers take a likeness to the whole farmland your new business partner has just sunk money into, what does he do, regarding repayment?
Re: How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months? by Lexusgs430: 3:42am On Mar 18, 2012
obamat: It depends on your location, you can invest in transportation biz, and you will get back the cash from the very first day.
I can tell you more on that obamven@yahoo.com,08191015697

What about if you contract a drunken driver on the 1st run of investment, and he writes - off the vehicle, and none of the contents could be salvaged?

(1) (Reply)

US Regulation To Ban E-currency 31st March? / Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice / I Will Pay You To Promote My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.