Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigeria Food In A Modern Way - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Food In A Modern Way (1147 Views)

Igbo Dish: Preparing Ugba The Modern Way / How to Lose Weight With Nigeria Food / Can Anyone Export Nigeria Food To South Africa For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by foryou(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2007
İ am thinking to come to nigeria to introduce our Local fool in a modern way İYAN,EBA,FUFU,AMALA,and RİCE do you think this can work out with 1000,000 Naira for a start?
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by foryou(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2007
our Local food Please sorry for the mistake everybody hehe
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by mcseal007: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2007
First and foremost where are you comming from?''IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING''My brother from another mother!its good to know that there are still some good creative minded business people out there. The difficult is done at once while the impossible takes a little longer.it`s very possible but you need loads and loads of information and strategic business proposal and planning which involves a coincise visibility study of the prevailling environment and food industry.i,m intrested please reply to my response. mcseal_007@yahoo.co.uk.
see you at the very top!
cheers
seal. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by foryou(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2007
Thanks My Good Friend i will contact you by mail .
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by mcseal007: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
Good day i made a mistake on my yahoo address it`s [mcseal_007@yahoo.co.uk] and not mcseal007@yahoo.co.uk
stay atop!
cheers!
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by foryou(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2007
Ok check ur inbox or bulk mail i have contacted you thanks
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by omoge25(f): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2007
interested to know what you mean by "in a modern way" do you mean like a lighter style less oil or what exactly?
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by foryou(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
lighter style
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by AmakaOne(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2008
interesting
Re: Nigeria Food In A Modern Way by fellybabe(f): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2008
yep, interesting

(1) (Reply)

Looking For To Share/sell This Xmas/newyear?. Packaged Ofada And Ijebu Garri / What's The Most Tasteless Food You Ate? / Cooking Chicken Briyani With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.