Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? (3818 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Why Do Daddy And Mummy Favourites Hardly Succeed First? / Sugar Daddy And Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Dipwater: @hakunamatata
Wat is wrong with having a dred with a tatooed skin ?

I have dred and tatoos so wat the f/uck

Grew up in a conservative home ,both parents staunch xtains,but I turned out different

Yes I agree with u, in. Naija u are adreesed by the way u dress,as long as I am comfortable in my skin I don't give a swimming f/uck. About what people say,think about me ,u shuldnt be judgemental but accept people the way they are and u don't expect evribody to think alike thanks
may i ask 'what does the dread & tatts add to your appearance?' does it make u cute or ruff,? cos u shld give a f/uck if u seek a job & i'm an employer.... cool
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by JallowBah(f): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
hakuna matata:
may i ask 'what does the dread & tatts add to your appearance?' does it make u cute or ruff,? cos u shld give a f/uck if u seek a job & i'm an employer.... cool

That depends where you wish to workwink
And trust me; if an employer dont wish to hire me because of my tattoos, I highly doubt I want to work there in the first place.

I have ALWAYS gotten the jobs I apply to after an interview, where they see my tats.

And just because of people like you, I choose do dress more decent to interviews than I do in the normal days, but I still dont cover all..smiley
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Learn to close your eyes more
...even while driving on fashola's Road?
i dont like psychiatric tests....especially if its done by d govt! cry
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
JallowBah:

Wait..what? So because me and my husband got dreadlocks, I am tatted, he wears saggy pants at times, my kid is gonna end up like Charly?? Lol, you crack me up.

My child will learn that whatever she wishes to be, she can be, and that she has to work for it.
She will learn that she should not judge people on what they wear or how they look, but on what kind of person they are, like MY mother, who is "decent and normal" teached ME before. My moral is not bad, just because I look the way I do, hon.

now Lady D is scared of having Charly Boy junior? but really u both wldnt look too far apart! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
debrief08: Charly Boy with his piercings and tattoos and his equally non conventional wife have been married for over 30 years and still seem happy and comfortable with each other. Meanwhile "prim and proper" couples those who are still married a lot of them hardly share a bedroom just married for social purposes, a lot of others are are separated or divorced.
Jesus spoke so much about the pharisees who loved outward appearances yet miserable and wicked on the inside.
Charly Boy & Lady D by virtue of their eccentricities r quite compatible. so it ain't surprising that they stick together 4 years. so wearing dreads isnt a guarantee u wld be a be a bad hubby as long as u r compatible with ur spouse. not all who dont wear dreads detest the idea.
....& about the pharisees? yeah! Xt loathed them for having an appearance diff from their inner man. but he wasnt giving us a licence to appear 'anyhow' & not giving a damn! his principle was COME AS U ARE - BUT DONT REMAIN THE SAME!!!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
debrief08: Charly Boy with his piercings and tattoos and his equally non conventional wife have been married for over 30 years and still seem happy and comfortable with each other. Meanwhile "prim and proper" couples those who are still married a lot of them hardly share a bedroom just married for social purposes, a lot of others are are separated or divorced.
Jesus spoke so much about the pharisees who loved outward appearances yet miserable and wicked on the inside.
Charly Boy & Lady D by virtue of their eccentricities r quite compatible. so it ain't surprising that they stick together 4 years. so wearing dreads isnt a guarantee u wld be a be a bad hubby as long as u r compatible with ur spouse. not all who dont wear dreads detest the idea but i can assume that all who wear it love it.
....& about the pharisees? yeah! Xt loathed them for having an appearance diff from their inner man. but he wasnt giving us a licence to appear 'anyhow' & not giving a damn! his principle was COME AS U ARE - BUT DONT REMAIN THE SAME!!!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Charly Boy & Lady D by virtue of their eccentricities r quite compatible. so it ain't surprising that they stick together 4 years. so wearing dreads isnt a guarantee u wld be a be a bad hubby as long as u r compatible with ur spouse. not all who dont wear dreads detest the idea but i can assume that all who wear it love it.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

Jallow Babes you misunderstood me there. If you read my post again, you may understand it better. I never said that such a child will turn out as Charly boy. I only said that it may be all hippie and happy in the home of somebody like Charly boy. Hope you are doing great girl. Wish I can see your tattoos, I like to admire good looking tattoos.

@Ivynwa, u've already said the truth & i've 'liked' it. dont leave me high & dry. so y renege na? dont be scared to hit the bull's eye regardless of whose ox is gored. cool
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

Woooooyiiiii
Make the ground move
That's an a*s quake!
-Kanye West

Lol lol lol
Girl ain't we funny, tripping like dem fellas when they watch & ogle dem gyals as they dip it and a drop it. grin grin

Yeeeeeeeeehh! Awwwww Lawwwd! this them gyals ah succeed to ah dis/virgin me ah thread. The thing dem do ah make me ah heart to Grind like ah Tractor! me ah need a doctor 'cos it is an emergiency!!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Ivynwa(f): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2012
hakuna matata:
@Ivynwa, u've already said the truth & i've 'liked' it. dont leave me high & dry. so y renege na? dont be scared to hit the bull's eye regardless of whose ox is gored. cool

Ivynwa: @Hakuna Matata
If Daddy sags and Mummy tats, Junior will be happy.
He has hippie parents that will be living cool,with plenty sweet hip music around the house and hippie stuffs.
I mean such parents won't be taking life too seriously, will be down to earth and fun to be with.
Yeah right! Hahaha! grin grin

Why do such scenario remind me of Charly boy, dude is busy enjoying and sparkling up his life even as a grandfather. I bet there won't be any dull day in the family life of such a person that is chilling and enjoying the fun things of life.

@Oga Matata
There's nothing in my post above that said anything negative about Charly boy, I only said that his wards/children may be having fun and living happily.

hakuna matata:

Yeeeeeeeeehh! Awwwww Lawwwd! this them gyals ah succeed to ah dis/virgin me ah thread. The thing dem do ah make me ah heart to Grind like ah Tractor! me ah need a doctor 'cos it is an emergiency!!

You dey funny-o Mister, I hope you didn't misunderstand the "dip it and a drop it" part of the post you quoted because that was only a slang for the jiggling movement made by women's b*mbum when they are walking or dancing.
We dis/virgin your thread? Ah! No we were just talking.
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
You dey funny-o Mister, I hope you didn't misunderstand the "dip it and a drop it" part of the post you quoted because that was only a slang for the jiggling movement made by women's b*mbum when they are walking or dancing.
We dis/virgin your thread? Ah! No we were just talking.

[/quote]

** Coughs# sneezes & comes back to life**#%~!
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by Ivynwa(f): 2:08am On Oct 08, 2012
hakuna matata:

** Coughs# sneezes & comes back to life**#%~!

Thank goodness. grin
Re: When Daddy Sags And Mummy Tattoos; What Would Junior Do? by hakunamatata1: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Ivynwa:

Thank goodness. grin

grin U just got urself discharged & acquited from a murder case. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking / What Do You Call This In Your Dialect? / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.