Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Recommended Hospitals For USA Immigrants Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommended Hospitals For USA Immigrants Visa Interview (4075 Views)

Please Help With Affordable Hospitals For Child Birth In Boston Usa / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Hospitals For USA Immigrants Visa Interview by Emperoh(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2012
An aunt is having her immigrants visa being processed for her by her daughter
She's been asked to show up at the Consulate office in Lagos for interview with a medical examination reports

But no hospital of the sort of examination to be done was given
Does anyone know which hospitals the Embassy uses and what examinations is to be done

Prompts responses are welcome
Re: Recommended Hospitals For USA Immigrants Visa Interview by niddamugu(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2012
Go to St. Nicholas but i don't know of late. Why don't you call to confirm?
Re: Recommended Hospitals For USA Immigrants Visa Interview by tpia5: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2012
call the embassy.
Re: Recommended Hospitals For USA Immigrants Visa Interview by Emperoh(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2012
Thanks guys.
Have had it sorted

(1) (Reply)

Join Me As I Travel To Mexico City For A 3 Day Holliday / Nigerians In Namibia / Hoping to Travel To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.