Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:42 PM

Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified (1438 Views)

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal / Why Go To China To Buy What We Can Do Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2012
If you're finding it difficult to buy items online in the US and have them shipped to you, I am located in the US and have a Verified PayPal account. I use a shipping company that ships by Air, so you'll get your items in 4-10 days depending on the location it is to ship to in Nigeria (Lagos is the fastest shipping location). Buy in bulk and save on shipping. Let me know what items you are interested in and please be specific. If you have a link to the item you want online with the price, please send it with your request. All verification from payment to shipping will be provided. Also, please let me know what location (below) you will want your items shipped - again shipping to Lagos is the fastest (4 days by air).

Your items can ship to either of these locations:

Lagos, Abuja, Port Hartcourt, Aba, Owerri, Ujo, Calabar, Warri

Send your requests to ucallelse@yahoo.com and I will give you all the specifics (cost, date of shipment, arrival day) for your items.

****Please read my response(s). There's added information.
Re: Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified by VV2A(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2012
more explanations needed. as in how will you get paid for what you ship? thank you
Re: Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified by jidowu84: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2012
I dnt think dis can work
Re: Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2012
Send me an email with whatever questions you have.

@jidowu84....It will work, it has worked and it's still working. Unless you're in the US, using the same shipping company as I am and have access to the same items I have access to, then you really can't say whether or not this will work. It may not be for you. You may be quite comfortable having your family member who is traveling to Naija from the US pay $100-$250 for excess luggage to bring you whatever it is you want to buy. And that's fine. What is it about what I've posted that you believe won't work?

@VV2A....Why are you asking how will I get paid, unless you're looking to start an export business and just want some information on shipping. Whatever the price will include all the shipping costs. That's not to say, I'm paying for the shipping. It just means, you won't have to pay 2 or 3 separate times to get what you purchase. And customs is cleared, so you would just have to go and pick up your items from the location you specify. If we agree that your total cost would be $200, then once you pay that money, you won't have to pay for anything else....Ever!

Believe it or not. If it's not for you, it's not for you. Is it by force? smiley

A reminder....Please don't send me an email with a list of items and then ask me to figure out the best price for you and send you a list. I won't do that, it's too time consuming. You should know how much you want to spend before contacting me. If you're price is unreasonable (too low for any occasion) then I will let you know. Whatever price you give me, I'll find the best quality, the best condition, for the best price. And instead of saying, "I want you to find me a good camera." Say, "I want you to find me a digital camera, Sony or Nikon, with 12X Zoom for no more than $100." Just be as specific as you can be. If you're not, all you're going to get is an email from me asking you to be more specific.

One other thing....the 4-10 days for shipping refers to the time it takes for the shipment to leave from US until it gets to Naija, not the time it takes for you to purchase what you want until the time you get it. If it takes 3 days to get what you want, it will take 7 days for you to get your item if you pick it up in Lagos.

ucallelse@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ghana And The Cedi / Two Week Training On Step By Step Importation Business Start Up / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.