Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:34 AM

All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 (902 Views)

See What Happens When You Hope Too Much On Prayer / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 by Insightful: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2012
PFN(Pentecostal Federation of Nigeria) has made a call to all christians to embark on a prayer and fasting on the 16th of this month in regards to the state of the nation. Please let us set all pride and prejudice aside and embark on this fast irrespective of your denomination or church. The enemy does not know if you are a catholic, pentecostal, orthodox, adventist or whatever. Please let us unite as one, division has been the weapon of the enemy, the body of Christ has been divided for too long. It might not be you this time but we should not keep quiet when our brothers and sisters in different parts of the countries are being terrorised.
Re: All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 by Insightful: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Spread the message around, We need to come together and intercede for our land.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall
humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn
from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and
will forgive their sin, and will heal their land - 2 Chronicles 7:14
Re: All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 by numo86(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2012
Should fastings or d plan to fast be announced?I wonder if christians still read there bibles....
Re: All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2012
Foolishneessss..

If all the christmas convention, easter conversation,.summer Hoky Ghost Specialied services no dey satisfy this god, plus tithes and offerings, yet people still dey die for bomb for.im domot.... Yet idiots sti wan fast..

God wont save you, he has better things to do. like building mansions for heaven, looking after serious countries,

Nigerians will save themselves, prayers.will only make you feel.better while u remain a prisoner of fear and hopelessness..
Re: All Christians To Embark On Prayer and Fasting On The 16th, March 2012 by NicolasN: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
Source pls....

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Nigerians Live In Nigeria ? / Jesus Is The Future Lucifer / God Is Responsible For The Suffering Of Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.