Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,016 members, 7,912,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

About Ipod Video 60gb - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / About Ipod Video 60gb (1506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Ipod Video 60gb by kanomen: 2:25am On Mar 24, 2006
Friends. I'm from Turkey.

I'm going to buy ipod video 60gb but first I need to ask you. Because you are living in Lagos.

The man said this product price is 120$ and he is a dealer in Nigeria. Is it possible or is it lie?

And Friday the shipping compaines are open or closed. Thanks bye.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Seun(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2006
Hello,

What's the normal price of the Ipod Video? The selling price in Nigeria should be that price plus 20%-40%. Can you supply the name of the dealer? Are planning to have the Ipod shipped from Nigeria?

Seun.

1 Like

Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by LoverBwoy(m): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2006
i sometimes dont pity people that get scammed from nigeria how dumb
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Badman888(m): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2006
The price of a 60GB ipod video is like $500CDN so there is no way its real
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Seun(m): 1:51am On Mar 25, 2006
At least he/she came here to ask first. Let's give a warm welcome and congratulate him from escaping from the scam.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Badman888(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2006
yah thats true because thats how cash would have gone like that.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by kanomen: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2006
Do you mean he is a cheater ?

His name is Morgan Deniel

Isn't it possible to got ipod video 60gb for 120$ from Nigerian Dialer ?
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Badman888(m): 2:51am On Mar 25, 2006
Just forget about getting that ipod u re going to be cheated
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by kanomen: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2006
lipsrsealed

Ok Thanks for your replies smiley
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2006
You're welcome. There's no way a Nigerian company can offer cheaper prices for technology items.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Hotstepper(f): 5:46am On Mar 28, 2006
my friend gat hook ups for ipod, half prize that is

the NANO one is 150 Canadian dolalrs and the video one is 250 bucks
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by kanomen: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2006
How its possible could you explain it ?
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Hotstepper(f): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2006
u refering 2 me or to sum1 else?
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by naijacutee(f): 8:28pm On May 13, 2006
You're looking in the wrong Continent. The cheapest ipod video you can get would be from Hong Kong or China, And it won't even be as cheap as $150.00 You'd get it for at least $350. Go to alibaba.com and try and find wholesalers, talk to them and see if they would be willing to sell you just one. Most private wholesalers would be happy to sell a minimum of one product.Whatever you do, please don't come to Nigeria for NEW IPODS. Ive seen those ads on classifieds all over the place, they are FAKE.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by ICEMAN(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2006
Ladies and gents I'm happy to find out that most Nigerians have realised the utility,mobility and style of the Ipod and other tech devices that have becoming necessities for the man or woman on the move.My company Aesthetica International Company www.aesthetica-int.com are offering Apple 60gb Ipods for :

NEW
THESE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND OUR 10% COMISSSION

1. FOR APPLE 60 GB (BLACK OR WHITE) IPOD WITH VIDEO PLAYBACK $456.50

2. FOR APPLE 30GB(BLACK OR WHITE)IPOD WITH VIDEO PLAYBACK $392

We are located in room 224 of the Enginnering Block of The Rivers State University Science and Technology.This enables us have 24 hour security and power supply to keep our computers online for realtime service.We don't tell stories we deliver results. Call 08034139537 for inquiries.Delivery is in 7 working days.We are currently working on integrating interswitch solutions into our website but presently ourt gtb accounts are online and we are reopening with Ecobank since they've bought over Allstates trust bank.We can check your payments online and facilitatate your transaction asap.We also have some of the lowest shipping rates in the industry.To Abuja,Lagos and, Benin all orders come 12-24 hours later by local courier.For Local shipping rates please check our Shipping Rates page.Yeah just in case anyone wants to order high end Plasma Televisions at cheap prices call me and let me surprise you especailly Sony's.Thanks for checking us out and please don't be fooled by Frauds we are the real Mccoy.Go Global! Go Aesthetica!
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Seun(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2006
Please do not buy Ipods by phone from Nigerian merchants unless you know them well.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by ICEMAN(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2006
I agree with Seun that Nigerians should not go doing buisness with so called vendors by phone.But, my opinion is that there are also so many legitimate buisnesses out there such as mine that suffer because of corrupt practices aka 419.Well if you would like to test our authenticity,fast delivery and low shipping rates.If anyone is really intrested in buying an Ipod or anything legal and if naiaraland will agree they could be used as a medium between us and the buyer.If Nairaland will act as a middleman for any prospective buyer.We will ship the buyers order and pay Nairaland 2% of the total transaction.When we deliver to the client.That is if Nairaland act as an intermediary between us and the clients by holding the clients payment till we deliver.If Nairaland agrees to this there will be some seriously transparent buisness on this site and verybody walks away happy.I think it's a good idea and at the end will boost Aesthetica International's reputation as a straight up online shopping service.If anyone agrees with this please holla at the boy.
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by naijacutee(f): 12:33am On May 29, 2006
Ok, dude, I'm not trying to cut your business cord but I'm thinking, such a reputable organisation should have a landline phone, a proper office , not some room on some faculty in some University where anybody could be anybody and more importantly a fully informative website with the stock you're selling on! For jeezsakes, I can buy a template off the internet and design that site! Even though I've never been to HTML/CSS/Java school undecided
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by Hotstepper(f): 4:16am On May 29, 2006
even da ampunt u wanna charge r expensive, chei
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by ICEMAN(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2006
Naijacutee,
thanks for the tip.But first of all room 224 is a cybercafe that gives clients the ability to shop online from our office.Secondly it is in an area in which electricity is stable , we are hooked up to the University's generator and we have a back up generator of our own ie. a plan B for our plan B.We service the University community lecturers and students alike enabling them purchase items ranging from books to electronics.We have good security there to protect our clients orders and our banks are just downstairs.As for what we sell.If you actually read anything on the website you would realise that we actually facilitate online shopping for any client from any US website. There is a list of sites you can choose from on our links page.All you have to do is fill out our online form and pay in our accounts which are all online so we can confirm payment in realtime.Our website is practical and functional and we deliver.Our shipping rates are express shipping rates.Try anybody else in the industry it gets no better. We are partnered with a local courier service so we can ship to clients in other parts of the country with only a 1 day difference in delivery time.We have experience in dealing with the international courier services so we don't have our clients complaining about damaged goods or hidden costs.We are about to integrate interswitch online payment solution webpay into our site so we can recieve credit card payments online.We are simply trying to serve you better.That about covers it.I sincerely thank you for your curiosity and effort at constructively criticising our services.We hope you will shop with us .Shop Aesthetica! wink
Re: About Ipod Video 60gb by gibriel: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2006
all u munks do u know how many nigerians get ripped off as well or ulot think its our God given right to sabi pass everybody, his loss let him pay and find out. and we as nigerians are disregaded in turkey, monkey

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today / PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary / Waawu Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.