Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? (855 Views)

What Does Hebrews 10v26 Mean Please? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by mamagee3(f): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
Okay guys, I had this little revelation where I saw the person I was rooting for to win an award win it in my dream but someone else won it in real life, I asked some people they told me it meant the person will win it in the future. guys, what do you all think of it?
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by God2man(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
Your relationship with God will determine the outcome of your revelation. You need to know that revelations can be manipulated. God speaks to us in the dream. Satan is also interested in what God has revealed to us. The devil could manipulate it, if we allow him.
Did you reveal your dream to anybody? If the answer is yes, that may be the reason. It is not good to talk when God says you should keep quiet.
Above all, you should have prayed for the manifestation of the dream provided your relationship with God is not faulty to make your revelation more clearer.
God bless you. God2man.
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^The revelation wasn't that intense, it was just a short revelation...

I would have loved it if you had given me the real meaning of it instead of going on about God and Satan.
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by 2mch(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
ROTFLMAO. mamagee the NL blonde is back in all her glory. Time did not change you. Mama gee, simply you were wishing and wishing and wishing to where your wishes came true in your dream. But reality and the dream world are different. The mind is a very advanced and complex organ.
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by Odunnu: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2012
Welcome back Mama! Did you buy biscuit for us?
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by Joagbaje(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2012
mama-gee:
^^The revelation wasn't that intense, it was just a short revelation...

It's not a revelation , it's a dream . It's not every dream that's a revelation. It's not every dream that has a meaning. If you have o relationship with God,just forget it. It's a mental thing.

I would have loved it if you had given me the real meaning of it instead of going on about God and Satan.

A qood counsellor will ask you questions first. If you seek counsel you don't dictate . Because there is not one answer to a dream. Not every dream come from God.

Ecclesiastes 5:3
3 Too much activity gives you restless dreams; too many words make you a fool
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by mamagee3(f): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
Odunnu: Welcome back Mama! Did you buy biscuit for us?
Yes I bought many of them, do you want some? smiley
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by Odunnu: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
Ofcourse, I do! How do I get it?
I missed you though.
Re: What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? by seyibrown(f): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2012
It seems you had the dream because you had the matter on your mind as you say you were 'rooting' for the person.

Jo is right. Not every dream is a revelation, and not every dream has a meaning.

It is possible to have revelation in dreams and you have to pray to prevent the event from happening/pray that it happens/praise that it has happened in the spiritual and will manifest in the physical.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors And Xtians Should Be Poor / Rccg Open Heavens... / Pastor Chris Live On Superscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.