Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili (9521 Views)

Poll: Who has done more fo/r Nigeria?

Dora Akunyili: 77% (44 votes)
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala: 22% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Video Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Dancing / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by sample042(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
@papatosibe u need to b rehabilitated, refined, gvn snse of reasnin n mostly deliverance 4rm d shackles of tribalistic insanity. OLODO!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by sample042(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Logic Mind: Nigeria can't survive without igbos.
You guys really need us.
Bros, u'r 100% rit. In al ramifications igbos has always bn d head n pillar to d strength of ds damn dangling nation called nigeria. Al d same i love 9ja, am also a patriotic nigerian bt i dtest d tribal dscrimination among our brothers.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by bittyend(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Muthaphuck these two bytches!! One is a world bank's economic hit-woman - and the other is clueless. I'll never forget the first time I saw that Dora woman on BBC after the christmas bomber thing, with her "we abhor terrorism bs." She just sounded off key and off putting. Where do Nigeria get all these clueless and stupid people running the country from?? And most them are arrogant with their stupidity smh.

The OP is dumb for opening a thread like this - what's different between a PIG and a SWINE?? [/size]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
papatosibe: They are both Ibo.

What good can possibly come from an Ibo woman?
Stupid you, let it be known to you that what ever height any ofenmanu attain, an Igbo woman grooves higher take for instance Funmilayo Ransom Kuti was first to drive a car Chinyere Onyemucheya was first to fly by air. How many of your women can handle sensitive possitions in Nigeria today? That can only be possible when they learn to put their shapeless ass in one man's house rather than changing husbands like atire which is what they are good at.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by chaikie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
latest: Stupid you, let it be known to you that what ever height any ofenmanu attain, an Igbo woman grooves higher take for instance Funmilayo Ransom Kuti was first to drive a car Chinyere Onyemucheya was first to fly by air. How many of your women can handle sensitive possitions in Nigeria today? That can only be possible when they learn to put their shapeless ass in one man's house rather than changing husbands like atire which is what they are good at.

SECONDED
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by skkutty: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2012
I choose Dora
If nothing for her courage to challenge the executive during her tenure as a minister when Yar Ardua was sick
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by MrEverest(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2012
Honestly speaking these two women are great patriots, courageous and dogged world class professionals who have distinguished themselves in different areas. you did not add Ezekwesili who should equally be in their class. Igbo women have really challenged the axiom that we live in mens world. it would be unfair to compare them because they have all excelled.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by ak47mann(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
.[/quote][/b]
latest: Stupid you, let it be known to you that what ever height any ofenmanu attain, an Igbo woman grooves higher take for instance Funmilayo Ransom Kuti was first to drive a car Chinyere Onyemucheya was first to fly by air. How many of your women can handle sensitive possitions in Nigeria today? That can only be possible when they learn to put their shapeless ass in one man's house rather than changing husbands like atire which is what they are good at.
1000plus 100% correct igbos trying very hard to fix the country image which Y/H have damaged beyong repair but they stll not happy,till the country brakes into 4 then the world will see the brain behind the good that comes out from nigeria.................
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Fin9(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
Slizbeat:
pls dnt bring abt tribal disagreement here o nd besides, smtin gud cn come out of any1 wo works for it. Ma guy pls change ur views.
so true.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by ade80: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Must everything posted on this forum be tainted with tribalism. We blame Islamist for being intolerant of other people's religion but we are no better than them if we claim to be Christians and can't tolerate each others culture. I really pity the young children cause the older ones are handing over a very dangerous culture of hate, intolerance and tribalism to them. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by papatosibe: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dora and Iweala = Two fat, heavily accented, good-for-nothing Ibos that rode OBJs Yoruba c/o/c/k to prominence.

One was a nobody. Only called back from diaspora because of her average bedroom skills and questionable international connections, she was an afterthought on a floundering WB team struggling to find its feet during a very turmoil period. The other a failed professor of Pharmacy, from one of the glorified high schools in the East, with no ground breaking research paper to her name.

Very incompetent people. . . But then what do I know? Thank God I am not Ibo, just saying.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Totus: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
They both did well, but I score Dora higher. She took the bull by the horn and gave power to GEJ, nobody else would have done it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by mustkaka: 1:35am On Mar 15, 2012
Both of them performedm.d only minus akunyili has is cheap popuplarity she wanted to gain by claiming that the bullet that came from her police ordly was from assassins.she is a smart ibo woman that is very hungry and desperate for power that utilizes every opportunity that comes to shine.I will give her my vote cos her good work as nafdac dg inpacted more on d life of d poor masses.my only advice for her is to come out with style and tell d world d truth about d assassination attempt cos its as if nemesis is catching up with her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by ekwynwa: 2:17am On Mar 15, 2012
papatosibe: Dora and Iweala = Two fat, heavily accented, good-for-nothing Ibos that rode OBJs Yoruba c/o/c/k to prominnence.

One was a nobody. Only called back from diaspora because of her average bedroom skills and questionable international connections, she was an afterthought on a floundering WB team struggling to find its feet during a very turmoil period. The other a failed professor of Pharmacy, from one of the glorified high schools in the East, with no ground breaking research paper to her name.

Very incompetent people. . . But then what do I know? Thank God I am not Ibo, just saying.

Yorubas are the most incompetent baboons to grace the surface of this earth, tongue

Iyabo Obasanjo the ape daughter of OBJ is a shameless, dirty crook. the ugly daughter of a chimp father scaled a 9 feet tall fence (only god knows how she did this) when Farida Waziri led EFcc stormed her Jabi home to effect her arrest , for her criminal role as the then chairman Senate committee on Health. A position she used to connive with her Yoruba sister to embezzle Govt funds. The rogue scaled her house fence in Jabi, Abuja, and ran to David Mark’s house in Apo legislative quarters where she hid for two weeks while servicing marks saggy dic.k. tongue shocked
The unintelligent horrible baboon hides under David marks agbada to remain relevant in the senate

Another Yoruba monkey Adenike Grange former minister of health, who connived with Iyabo to embezzle govt funds, was equally disgraced out of office by late yaradua

Another Yoruba Goat, Patricia Etteh a glorified hair dresser whom OBJ foisted on the leadership of the Lower House (House of Reps) got her old flabby ass squarely wiped by the Faruk Lawal led integrity group shocked shocked shocked when she stole 68 million from the purse of the green house tongue

the list is long to be contd.
Yorubas are crooks
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by otondo55: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2012
They are both Ibo.

May Amadioha slam you !
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Okijajuju1(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2012
Yoruba people are very shameless. . .

Okay so we are comparing two eminent Igbo women who left their marks not just on Nigeria but on the World. . IMF/Worldbank legend vs. NAFDAC boss lady. .

Lets compare two Yoruba women and see who was greater;

ADENIKE GRANGE vs. IYABO OBASANJO. . Two ugly Yoruba women, crooks, Both arrested by the EFCC, embezzled money while in office, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Compare any of these Yoruba women with any of the ADA Igbo on the topic. . . Feel free to add MRS KASALI ADEFUNKE to the list of Yoruba women you want to compare. . .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by murabs(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2012
Thumb up for all of them
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by ekwynwa: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2012
Okija_juju: Yoruba people are very shameless. . .

Okay so we are comparing two eminent Igbo women who left their marks not just on Nigeria but on the World. . IMF/Worldbank legend vs. NAFDAC boss lady. .

Lets compare two Yoruba women and see who was greater;

ADENIKE GRANGE vs. IYABO OBASANJO. . Two ugly Yoruba women, crooks, Both arrested by the EFCC, embezzled money while in office, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Compare any of these Yoruba women with any of the ADA Igbo on the topic. . . Feel free to add MRS KASALI ADEFUNKE to the list of Yoruba women you want to compare. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Jemibee: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
I'd go for Dora !!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Btruth: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
[quote author=papatosibe]They are both Ibo.

What good can possibly come from an Ibo woman?[/quote

You are a disappointment. We don't want people like you on the nairaland. Sorry to my Ibo folks.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Why are you guys surprised @papatosibe. It is dayokanu with another username. I have learnt to ignore dayokanu along time ago. Will always recognise him even if he change his name to stupid ,idiot etc
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by emmajew(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
both good
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by Soundmind(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2012
I go for Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by frainc(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
mercenaryx:

i never knew we still ve senceles person like u papatosibe or whatever he's call
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by frainc(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
papatosibe: Dora and Iweala = Two fat, heavily accented, good-for-nothing Ibos that rode OBJs Yoruba c/o/c/k to prominence.

u are nothing bt a wast to all yorubas.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Versus Dora Akunyili by faboulicious(m): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2012
papatosibe: They are both Ibo.

mumuski, must u make a coment if nothing good will come 4rm ur tribalistic head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached / APC Caucus Directs Members To Continue Campaigns Till Thursday / Some Heart-breaking Photos From The Biafran War. (graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.