Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,306 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss (14463 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
This is Nigeria where anything happens.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by elewele100: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2012
No, the story is not true
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by kooto(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2012
Where will he get 11million from? how many instalment make up the 11million? how did he intend to take over the company even if the owners die God forbid, documents families friends etc. this is alie that does not make sense atall.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Dudugirl01(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
niddamugu: A self acclaimed spiritualist, Adewale Salami, 35, has been arraigned before Oshodi Magistrate’s court, Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria for allegedly defrauding a company worker, Yinka Kayode to the tune of N11 million on a false pretence of helping him to perform rituals to kill his employers so that he would take over the company.

Yinka who was a staff of Chivita Company Limited located at Ajao Estate, Lagos, reportedly approached Salami and asked him to perform some spiritual work so that he would terminate the lives of his employers and own the company.
Salami promised to do so if he would pay the money.
Yinka reportedly went with the money to Aviation Estate, Mafoluku, Oshodi started paying him the money to the tune of N11 million.
After the payment, his employers did not die as Salami promised.
Instead the company sacked him.

He went to Salami for refund of his money since he did not do what he asked him to do.
Salami bolted with the money and left him to his fate.
He later realised that he had been duped by Salami and went to the police station and reported that he was duped by Salami.
The police arrested Salami and charged him to court for stealing and obtaining under false pretence under section 419 and 390 of the criminal code 2003.
Part of the charge reads:” That you Adewale Salami on the same date, time and place did obtain the money from Yinka under false pretence that you will perform ritual for him to terminate the lives of his employers which was false”.
He pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. Osho Adebiyi granted him bail in the sum of N1 million with two sureties in like sum,
The matter was adjourned to another date.

The charmworked in reverse, and please, why is this case even in court? The employee should be arrested for attempted murder!!!
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/14/worker-pays-spiritualist-n11m-to-kill-chivita-boss/
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by olajide8(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
I laughed at this statement/story myself, mehn its quite funny and my person here speaks my mind
gegee: this story can't be true the court can't entertain a matter where the issue that gave rise to the case was illegal( procuring someone to commit murder) in the first place. he who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Ryabcool(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
snthesis: yoruba man trying to kill a hardworking ingenius igbo man via rituals gets duped by a fellow yoruba man--alot can b ascertained by this summary tongue
your "INGLEASH" shows the ingenuinety of your upbringing. You tribalistic ba$tard!
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by TRUCKMAN: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
Very funny story...if its true then it goes to show the kind of the world we live IN..a world govern by setan...too BAD
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Excelboi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
, you guys can lie... Worthless news website
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Odinaka00(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
Even †ђξ writer of dz baseless ªŋd meaningless story should be charged as we'll.....hw can someone post dz story on nl?
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by eherbal(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
snthesis: yoruba man trying to kill a hardworking ingenius igbo man via rituals gets duped by a fellow yoruba man--alot can b ascertained by this summary tongue
whoever conditioned you to be this tribalistic,should be held for your present state of mind. How come you tend to rush to tribal undertone to a topic that every other person is giving a healthy response to. Personally,I'm not angry @ you,only pity. Please get help in counselling ASAP.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Osama10(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
You can imagine this.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by eherbal(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by 76Naira(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
This is nice.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
They shuld both be flogged publicly and tossed into thε lagoon
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by mekaboy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
HE HAS 11 MILLION TO PAY SPIRITUALIST AND HE IS STILL WORKING FOR THE COMPANY ? HMM, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END .
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
Bush men
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by kilandcure: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
ADEWALE SALAMY IS A GREAT MAN AND NOT A 419NER. SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME IN A PLAIN LANGUAGE, IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED 419 THE IDIOT WENT AND CONSULTED A SPIRITUALIST- FAKE OR REAL- TO TERMINATE HIS EMPLOYER, DO YOU KNOW WHO THE EMPLOYER IS? HE MAYBE PROTECTED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE IDIOT WHO EAT UNDER HIM WANT TO FINISH HIM, DO YOU REALY THINK THE SPIRITUALIST CAN SUCCEED NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL HE IS
JOOOWOOO RELEASE THAT SPIRITUALIST AND JAIL THAT IDIOT TO SERVE AS DETERENT TO OTHER WOULD BE KILLERS OF EMPLOYERS... AFTER ALL IF SALAMI WOULD HAVE REFUSED THE JOB THAT IDIOT WOULD HAVE WENT TO ANOTHER SPIRITUALIST OR EVEN HIRED KILLERS.
GOD PURNISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
kilandcure: ADEWALE SALAMY IS A GREAT MAN AND NOT A 419NER. SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME IN A PLAIN LANGUAGE, IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED 419 THE IDIOT WENT AND CONSULTED A SPIRITUALIST- FAKE OR REAL- TO TERMINATE HIS EMPLOYER, DO YOU KNOW WHO THE EMPLOYER IS? HE MAYBE PROTECTED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE IDIOT WHO EAT UNDER HIM WANT TO FINISH HIM, DO YOU REALY THINK THE SPIRITUALIST CAN SUCCEED NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL HE IS
JOOOWOOO RELEASE THAT SPIRITUALIST AND JAIL THAT IDIOT TO SERVE AS DETERENT TO OTHER WOULD BE KILLERS OF EMPLOYERS... AFTER ALL IF SALAMI WOULD HAVE REFUSED THE JOB THAT IDIOT WOULD HAVE WENT TO ANOTHER SPIRITUALIST OR EVEN HIRED KILLERS.
GOD PURNISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. . . sounds personal. cheesy
I take it you've consulted the services of this Salami bloke too. grin
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by WebSurfer(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2012
Storiesss
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by chiswaggs: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2012
blacksta: waste of money . for 5 million i will get him excellent hired killers
I hope the police is listening to this oh...
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by cynthiafred67(f): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2012
I don't believe this shocked
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2012
SEUN I cant quote ppl .....why, menh i dont like this new NL ####
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by elewele100: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2012
blacksta: waste of money . for 5 million i will get him excellent hired killers

@blacksta,Are You For Real?
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by snthesis(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2012
e-herbal:
whoever conditioned you to be this tribalistic,should be held for your present state of mind. How come you tend to rush to tribal undertone to a topic that every other person is giving a healthy response to. Personally,I'm not angry @ you,only pity. Please get help in counselling ASAP.
Y all d yabis? abeg did i miss anything out in my summary
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by gegee(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
grin grin ;Di no know how unna see am o but this okija juju, baba mike sky walker dem funny die
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Jemibee: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
This sounds like a Joke !!
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
A WALE ADEWALE PRODUCTION.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by Redstone(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
where did he get 11 million from, if not that he is a thief, both of them deserve to be in jail. But in my opinion, the person who wants his employers dead should be tried for attempted murder.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by seunlayi(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2012
11m to overthrow your oga? Ori e ko pe. Can't you start your own buzz with it?

1 Like

Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by 1luvkipsus: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2012
Thank God its yoruba/yoruba.anybody who surrounds himself with yorubas is only digging his grave.
Re: Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss by dammylarey(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2012
such stories been heard before of one abudjabar and prof.pellar but it portrays the extreme people could go for selfish interest.haa ba! 11m to terminate a soul... and still consciouslly admit it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Debunks Plan To Shut Down Financial Transactions Over Elections / History And Secrets Of Lotto / 4 Things You Need To Make Money Online - Online Business Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.