Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice (18607 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Jamaican Female Undergraduates Dance Over Fire Like Nicki Minaj / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Nawl sis.  Now, I am comparing the two from the ones I know.  I do not really see a big difference.  I would say however Jamos are some rump shakers when it come to partying and they throw some of the best parties I have been to.  I love their music and personalities.  However, the cultural aspect are similar to Nigerian counterparts.  

I have seen how both raise their children, perform in their marriage, and how they socializes.  I haven't seen a big DIFFERENCE and I can detect a slight difference in an area or two.  

WELL, I guess you are right in terms of certain cultural aspects (language/beliefs) but we are still different ppl. Slavery has definitely changed us, and I am glad to be Jamaican.  smiley I love EVERYTHING about my ppl, no disrespect to Nigeria or Africa as a whole but I  wouldn't change my heritage and culture for the world. I am grateful for what ever similarities we have and even happier with the differences, that is what makes us unique.  wink

@Superman, I dont know what type of Jamaicans yall have to deal with in the UK but they are a totally different group of ppl from the rest of us in canada, the u.s., central/south America and Yard (Jamaica) itself. For on thing they are ashamed to be Jamaican and definitely refuse to be linked to Africa in ANYWAY. They are so deluded they think "Yardie" means thugs when Yardie is what we call ourselves just like you all say Naija. The rest of the Jamaicans world wide are cool, down to Earth and proud ppl.  

Also, trust me there is NOOO Jamaican I know who is jealous of Nigerians, I am gonna tell you that right damn now lol. NONE!  grin
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2011
I hear you Mz. Dark! I love hanging out with Jamos and the men are something else. They are some lovers that all Imma say about them. embarassed embarassed
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2011
tpiah!:

^^i think AAs and Jamaicans are the ones who are similar, more so than Jamaicans and nigerians.

you had more non-black integration than west africans did.

Not all blacks were integrated with the non blacks. Just like not all Africans are purebred.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2011
^^THANK YOU!

anyway,

GIIIIIIIIIIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

chima watch this video when you have the chance. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ym4XtxCZ88&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQondY1g8uk&feature=feedf

THIS ETHIOPIAN. . . I REPEAT ETHIOPIAN. . .IS PISSING ME OFF! She dislikes A.A. women,
Now I am half Akata so naturally I am not feeling her! She is trying to diss the program big time, and she
is delusional!
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2011
@OP, date him like you'd date any other man. Last time I checked, every ethnicity and/or nationality of men has their cheats, abusers, etc.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2011
Girl.  She oughta be ashamed of herself.  She could have at least gotten something done to her forehead because I kept looking to see if I saw the four presidents (Mount Rushmore) and my take on them PEOPLE is that they are ARABS mixed with black.   Enough said.  

You know me!  I don't care for white men or any other race of men so what she saying doesn't phase me.  However, she need to know that anything DARK is not attractive to a huge proportion of white men.  She is not white nor "light" skinned either.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Not all blacks were integrated with the non blacks. Just like not all Africans are purebred.

i meant culturally speaking, not ethnically alone.

your differences are negligible and practically non-existent.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2011
tpiah!:

i meant culturally speaking, not ethnically alone.

your differences are negligible and practically non-existent.

(looking sideways) Whatchu talking about Willis? You mentioned Akata, Jamos, and Nigerians and EACH HAS THEIR OWN unique culture. However, same bullshit different day.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2011
^^more similarities than differences between you.

stop denying.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2011
exactly @ Chima. she reminds me of a certain Nairalander who ought to be ashamed of herself too trying too hard to separate blacks as if to put her ethnicity on top. Such Africans ought to be throughly ashamed of themselves.

here is her other video about her AA friend watching her first video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPEhxKsp8s&NR=1
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2011
You got mail sis. You know where.
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2011
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2011
tpiah!:

^^more similarities than differences between you.

stop denying.

Stop denying what?  That each have their own unique culture?  undecided undecided
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
advice: run away! QUICK!
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2011
(looking and chewing gum)
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
angry
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Well, I can't chew gum and read?
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by 197(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
who dug this post right up
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

advice: run away! QUICK!
cool cool cool grin
Re: Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice by niggadee(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2011
i love jamaican girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.