Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police (6464 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by TenKobo1: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
An oddious, shaming, incompetent police that knows only how to release captured criminals through the back door or kill them in custody. The way forward is a disolution and retraining of the police.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The Sapele suicide bomber died in custody, the mastermind of this kidnapping also died in custody. These incompetent and compromised security operatives will ruin GEJ's legacy if he does not take the bull by the hornns very quickly.
Who told you there was a suicide bomber in sapele?
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by MeGaStReEt: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Backward country
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Jawn(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
Our Naija police are good. Take it. We are having the best we can of Nigeria now. Any naija better than this is a pipe dream.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by LogicMind: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
latest: Guy, is your dad a member of the Police force?
amadioha forbade our family from entering the police. what a pity.
anyway, only the best are allowed into the nigerian police. so no regrets.
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by ceejay80s(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
grin enjoying these political series films wey nigerians dey act
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Marlboro1: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2012
Either way, good riddance to bad rubbishterrorist
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by mmkamson(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2012
BIGER BOY: We have a failures as media outlets. the question we should be asking the police which our media by extention should be asking are;

1) How serious were the wounds?

2) where did he die. in a cell or a hospital

3) if in a hospital then how unfortunate, but if in a cell why was such a material suspect not taking for treatment under police cover?

4)also if in a cell, then how sure are we he didnt die of tourture?

But am sure some will say let him die now, my reply will be thats why we are in our current state of affairs - lack of systematic investigation and intelligence gattering from suspects
u re d bomb man cheesy
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by udbyron1(m): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2012
scriptwizz: PLS MEMBERS I AM MAKING AN INVISIBLE PLANS FOR A SILENT BLOOD REVOLUTION IN THIS COUNTRY. AN UNDERGROUND PLAN. WHO IS WITH ME!
I UD BYRON[1] is solidly behind You
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by Rastamann: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2012
Why will he not die? He is the only person with information on those behind the scene and as such they have to eliminate him to prevent him from singing talking. Niaja for show!
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by cynthiafred67(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2012
chosen04: SOME THING TELLS ME THAT THIS MAN WAS KILLED NOT TO REVEAL THE TOP MILITARY AND POLICE OFFICIALS PROTECTING THEM.

100+
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by cynthiafred67(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2012
chosen04: SOME THING TELLS ME THAT THIS MAN WAS KILLED NOT TO REVEAL THE TOP MILITARY AND POLICE OFFICIALS PROTECTING THEM.

+100
Re: Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police by qualified(f): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
I SUSPECT FOUL PLAY. EITHER THE MAN HAS BEEN MOVED AND HID SOMEWHERE ELSE, OR HE HAS BEEN KILLED TO COVER-UP THE TOP NIGERIANS THAT ARE BEHIND HIM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Arrives From The UK, Postpones Meeting With G7 Govs / Nasarawa State Governorship Election / Corona Virus: Bill Gate Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.