Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,373 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job (923 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job by koife(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
helo fellow naira'landers...i am writting to everyone and potential employers that i am in dire need of job..i hold a bachelor of science degree in marine chemistry from the university of calabar....i hav xperince in oil and gas as i have served aboard LNG vessel as ordinary seaman...i hold an IMO certificat ISO 9000/9001 in LNG HSSE,operation, cargo operation,operation and instrumentation of critical machinery.....from nyk maritime training school, and was formerly employed by nyklng ship management uk ltd, i also hold oil tanker farmiliarisation and stcw 95 cert from maritime academy of nigeria..i resigned to futher my academic in europe but lost my admission and i my company gac nigeria wouldnt wana give me any hearing..so i solicite to everyone that you help me out as my reponsiblty in the family kips pilin up witout incom.......professionally as a marine chemist i am experinced in EIA,pollution detection and control,oil spill remediation,sampling and laboratory analytical techniques,operation and procedure, iam also proficient in cryogenic facilities and machinery...e.g gas freeing operation and pressure monitoring.
Kindly link me up with any organisation that may require my service.
Am versatile and goal oriented..i can also pikup job from other sector.
Kindly see attached resume and contact.
With regards
efiok joseph
mails4joe3k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Account/client Officers Wanted At Intrum Grids Limited / Sales/relationship Officer (lagos Residents Only) / Job Vacancies In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.