Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

taken - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / taken (962 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

taken by byem: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2012
thanks
Re: taken by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2012
Lol, he is a good Samaritan. I know his type, mr do good. He obviously likes company, is yours not enough for him?

1 Like

Re: taken by ifyalways(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2012
2 bedroom flat IMO is too tiny for a married couple to use play 'bed and breakfast' to friends.In as much as your husband wants to help,he should remember that he is married now and consider you too before accepting guests.

It's possible your man have squatted with them at one time or the other in the past so you'd have to apply wisdom here.

Btw,is it that you don't want the guest or u detest his smoking habit?Tell your husband that the guests smoking disturbs you and ask him again when the guest intends leaving.Insist on a date and remind your husband 1 week to the day so he can as well remind his friend.

If everything else fails,invite your mom for a 1 week visit.That should do the trick.
Patience,my dear.Patience.
Re: taken by byem: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2012
@jennykadry,Thank you.Mr do good indeed,i wonder if my company is not enough.
@ifyalways thank you 2 for ur advice,i will be patience like you said,but won;t stop talking about it to him until he adjust himslf.inviting my mum means his whole family will start coming one after another without leaving since they don;t ve anything important doing where they are.whereas any member of my family that will come can never spend more than 2wks before they go back,so i don;t think thats a good idea if i don't want heart attack.

(1) (Reply)

Female Circumcision. / Swedish Mothers Rage Against Balcony Flasher / 74-year-old Man Set To Marry Goat He Is In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.