Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records (10437 Views)

Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits? / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Dudugirl01(f): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
That's a tribal statement! You're out of line!
kayci_d77: Na waooo, all Yorubas on Nl pls dont tell me that betrayal runs in every Yoruba blood cos i wont belive it , BTW i got some nice yoruba friends. pls u guys must not copy OWA
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by DTruSon(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
I just knew we've not heard the last of that story undecided undecided.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by 4chi: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
Of course dbanj made don jazzy.he was the talentless guy always "gumming" on dbanj after his failed experiment at singing with solek in London. If he is so good, he should release his own album and let's see how it goes. And don't give me the crap that he is a producer. How many producers dey "gum" like that? Make he carry him yeye walking / swagger stick commot I beg!!
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by cynthiafred67(f): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2012
undecidedWho cares? undecided
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by cynthiafred67(f): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2012
undecidedWho cares? undecided
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by BERNIMOORE: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2012
WHY WILL NIGERIAN ARTIST NOT LEARN,MONEY DIVIDES THEIR AMBITION,ONLY TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT EACH OTHER, I REMEMBER 'INFINITY' GROUP STARTING VERY WELL,PRODUCE AN AWARD WINNING RECORD,'OLORI OKO' BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SEPERATED,THINKING THEY DONT NEED EACH OTHER OR WITHOUT EACH OTHER THEY ARE STARS ALREADY,NOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN RECOGNISED AGAIN INDIVIDUALLY,NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL EFFORT BUT 'COLLECTIVE' EFFORT THAT PRODUCE GOOD SONG LIKE 'OLORI OKO', THE LESSON HERE IS THAT WHEN YOU ALLOW GREEDY ADVISERS INTO YOUR AMBITIONS, YOU AND YOUR CARREER ARE AT RISK OF CRASHING LIKE PACKS OF CARDS,AND ALL THE GREEDY ADVISERS WILL FLY AWAY IMMIDIATELY, SO DON JAZZY, AND DAYO SHOULD WASH THEIR DIRTY LINNEN AT HOME, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. [i][/i]
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by BERNIMOORE: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2012
WHY WILL NIGERIAN ARTIST NOT LEARN,MONEY DIVIDES THEIR AMBITION,ONLY TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT EACH OTHER, I REMEMBER 'INFINITY' GROUP STARTING VERY WELL,PRODUCE AN AWARD WINNING RECORD,'OLORI OKO' BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SEPERATED,THINKING THEY DONT NEED EACH OTHER OR WITHOUT EACH OTHER THEY ARE STARS ALREADY,NOW THEY ARE NOT EVEN RECOGNISED AGAIN INDIVIDUALLY,NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL EFFORT BUT 'COLLECTIVE' EFFORT THAT PRODUCE GOOD SONG LIKE 'OLORI OKO', THE LESSON HERE IS THAT WHEN YOU ALLOW GREEDY ADVISERS INTO YOUR AMBITIONS, YOU AND YOUR CARREER ARE AT RISK OF CRASHING LIKE PACKS OF CARDS,AND ALL THE GREEDY ADVISERS WILL FLY AWAY IMMIDIATELY, SO DON JAZZY, AND DAYO SHOULD WASH THEIR DIRTY LINNEN AT HOME, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. [i][/i]
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by Ignatio(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
4chi: Of course dbanj made don jazzy.he was the talentless guy always "gumming" on dbanj after his failed experiment at singing with solek in London. If he is so good, he should release his own album and let's see how it goes. And don't give me the crap that he is a producer. How many producers dey "gum" like that? Make he carry him yeye walking / swagger stick commot I beg!!

This statement is so dumb.
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by simplesmog: 2:44am On May 07, 2012
grin[color=#990000][/color] grin Lwkmd4h...torn condom,mumu,yeye walkin stick swagga...na wa o. Seriously i dont know who 2 support amongst dem.we will know the truth wen d tym coms
Re: D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records by jman77(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
i heard d'banj saying he can still work with don jazzy.........whatz up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Full Album: Flavour – Thankful (official Tracklisting Album Art) / [gospel Mixtape] Only Praises Gospel Mixtape By Dj Bombo / LYRICS: Major Lazer Ft Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking & Jidenna – Particula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.