Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Planting Of Maize And Cassava In Earnest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planting Of Maize And Cassava In Earnest (800 Views)

A Manually Operated Yam And Cassava Peeler ,I Apply Patent On In Nigeria / Nigeria And Cassava Chips Exportation / Shipping From Dubai To Nigeria And Planting A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planting Of Maize And Cassava In Earnest by benzion72(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2012
I salute every farmer in the house. This year cropping season is starting in earnest. Land preparation for the planting of first maize rain fed is in on now. You can rent an hacter for as low as N2000 naira and do first plow for N3000 and get ready for second plow for the same amount.
All the chemical that you will use for the weed control such as Glivosate, Contact and Antrazine are available in the market ensure you buy the original.
Using correct seedling is very important such good seed can be obatained from nearest research station or from Agric Ministry nearest to you. This will help in disease prevention and ensure you plant a product that is certified.

Also the application of insecticide such as Detrin and fungicide is important to guide incidence of weevil on the farm.
Cassava stem to be used must also be certified okay.

For further information don't hesitate to contact your friend Kunle on 08121158104 or mail alben2002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Home Business Opportunity Online That Is Right For You / LPO Financier Needed / How I met President Bill Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.