Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere (4238 Views)

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / Ecobank Sent 100 Managers By Road To Lome / Ecobank Commences Mass Sack Of Oceanic Bank Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by mukina2: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
Lagos – Business activities came to an abrupt end on Thursday at the Aguda, Surulere, Lagos branch of Ecobank Plc, following an early morning fire which damaged part of its building.

The four vehicles and four units of air conditioners were also destroyed in the fire suspected to have been caused by a malfunctioning generator.

A worker of the bank said that the fire started around 7a.m. as “we were busy preparing for our daily activities when one of the security guards alerted us of the fire, saying he needed a fire extinguisher.

“When we realised that the fire was getting out of control, we got more fire extinguishers but, unfortunately, we were unable to put off the fire and so we called the Lagos State Fire Service and they arrived promptly.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/fire-guts-ecobank-in-surulere/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by atasteve: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sorry o
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Oh my God! My money is in that bank o. Hope the M.D would come out and tell me that my money got burnt. I swear i go kill person. Walie talie.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by kingsilly(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Why dey buy oceanic bank if dey no say dey no fit handle am...thatz how their gen went off in my area,had to get rechargeable flourescent..msheww
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by pendusky(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hope say em no wan their yarnsh 2 be unveil wer em want burn doc. Lol
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by ifyalways(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
Somebody don hammer be dat!

Oh happy day. . .
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by maclatunji: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
ifyalways: Somebody don hammer be dat!

Oh happy day. . .

Pardon?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by Ibangap(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
I hope say fire no burn d side wey money dey o grin
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by denzel2009: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
ifyalways: Somebody don hammer be dat!

Oh happy day. . .

True...

Some people hammer when they robbed the place few years back.
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
SmH i dont like anyfin that has to do with Oceanic.... angry
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by Sike(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Na wao!
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by free2ryhme: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2012
yorke: Oh my God! My money is in that bank o. Hope the M.D would come out and tell me that my money got burnt. I swear i go kill person. Walie talie.

guy you are a relic of a lost age ... go anoda branch okpe... instead of whinning about wat is not
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by MyVicky: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sorry Ecobank for the damages! Thank God for insurance. But, the Ecobank acquisition of Oceanic bank is still at best a financial, structural and integral charade. If not, how would Ecobank be directing internal inquiries to the defunct Oceanic bank Confusion galore!
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by ejamtaq: 3:52am On Mar 16, 2012
What was not included in this article is that the neighbourhood helped put out the fire before fire service came.I guess they continued from where d area boys stopped. Also the police was around to maintain peace n divert vehicles to other routes to avoid mishaps like explosion etc
Re: Fire Guts Ecobank In Surulere by RuuDie(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2012
What was not included in this article is that the neighbourhood helped put out the fire before fire service came.I guess they continued from where d area boys stopped. Also the police was around to maintain peace n divert vehicles to other routes to avoid mishaps like explosion etc

You suppose know sey na folks wey get brain dey stay Aguda area nah. . . .thumbs up to my Aguda peeps!

(1) (Reply)

Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days / 5 Reasons Teamwork Is Key To Your Company's Growth / Ebun Adegboruwa: The Last Living Human Right Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.