Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

He's A Lot Younger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's A Lot Younger (5688 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's A Lot Younger by byteem: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
In the nigerian context..our culture wud frown at it..family and freinds wud crucify you.so the question is can u handle all that negative publicity ..do u tynk ur love is strong enuf..dnt judge by the ceex oo.u are all loving up now are u sure wen issues arise and sure as the sun shines they will.. u won't go calling him a small boy..as for me the drama is too much..but if ur time is tiking fast..and u feel u can handle it ..why not ..but if u were my sister ..I wud skin u first before I let u marry a guy youngr than u with five years save offcourse I dint know..21dfea02..
Re: He's A Lot Younger by lifestyle1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Age is noting but a number! Go for it!

personally, I prefer mature ladies than the small inexperience girls around..
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Dalcy: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
I advice you to observe the amount of love the guy have for you. Cos if he don‘t have a real love for you, after marriage he might probably as a young guy change his mind. Let your love be scale well.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by diva90: 2:00am On Mar 22, 2012
NO! its like me marrying my younger brother's age mate. undecided no way!
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2012
He turned out to be fake. . .he got frustrated and showed me what he's truly made of. A lot of times, their hanging around you is for one silly reason or the other. Either because they know you are capable of taking care of yourself so you won't have to bother them for anything or because they just want to know what it feels like to get you laid.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Hardunnii(f): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^^Glad you found out, you can now move on
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2012
Hardunnii: ^^^^Glad you found out, you can now move on

Thanks my dear!
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
U sure can and should marry him if he has all those qualities..i once dated someone 13years older than me(NOT A SUGARMUMMY O COS SHE BROKE) and till date,its still the best experience i ever had
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Tgirl4real(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
jay bee: So u a cougar shocked shocked

lol. Jaybee, u no serious o. Na tiger u go see. Wen she no be Kim Kardashian.lol

how u dey?
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Tgirl4real(f): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
tuhott:

I feel you. . . i use to feel this way till i met this one, everything about him is sweet. Just don't want a situation where the age difference thing will start showing after having a kid or two but presently, he looks a bit older even duo he's younger.

My dear, u better think well b4 u go for it.

Personally, I do not see anything wrong with it. This is naija and not US. And like u said up dere, u hardly respect guys but this one is different. There could be sum'n u like about him, but think well cos u may regret in the future cos there will be a lot of challenges. And please be sure he isn't deceiving u.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Tgirl4real(f): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
tuhott: He turned out to be fake. . .he got frustrated and showed me what he's truly made of. A lot of times, their hanging around you is for one silly reason or the other. Either because they know you are capable of taking care of yourself so you won't have to bother them for anything or because they just want to know what it feels like to get you laid.

oh dear!

I didnt read to dis point b4 posting. Glad u sorted things.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by MOM1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
It all on what you want.. Do you live for people or for yourself? Do what you have to do and be happy
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2012
Tgirl4real:

oh dear!

I didnt read to dis point b4 posting. Glad u sorted things.

Thanks. I've moved on
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2012
M.O.M:
It all on what you want.. Do you live for people or for yourself? Do what you have to do and be happy

I live for myself, its just okay to know what people think sometimes so you can make the best for yourself. Its all good now, i'm just perfect.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Excelboi(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2012
^^^ so case closed, let us hear word... NEXT
Re: He's A Lot Younger by omosexy1: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2012
@OP If you want to marry him out of love you better think twice, marriage is not all about love but an important ingredient. Apart from the arrogant statement from afrobaby on seizing up men, i think she made an important point. The decision is solely yours to make, if ever you choose to go on that path, please remember he is a man and should be treated as such, you must respect his wishes and never in any time refer to the age gap. I can tell you this from experience. He would adore, respect and love you. But remember this is a sensitive situation and you must guard your tongue because the moment you refer to the age gap even at a slightest argument, he would resent you even if he says it is ok, and your marriage would go down the drain. Mutual respect for each other is very key in your situation because in a marriage there would be times both of you would be out of love. Wish you the best
Re: He's A Lot Younger by omosexy1: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2012
He turned out to be fake. . .he got frustrated and showed me what he's truly made of. A lot of times, their hanging around you is for one silly reason or the other. Either because they know you are capable of taking care of yourself so you won't have to bother them for anything or because they just want to know what it feels like to get you laid.
oh sorry about this. I did not see it before posting but I am concerned about he got frustrated (that is a strong choice of word). I believe each and every one of us are in a relationship because of certain things we see in our partner other than sex and being attractive to the person. It is good you can take care of yourself, this generation of men like that and they will come after you, so it is up to you to keep the one you feel safe with. Everybody has their bad sides and it will show up one way or the other.

I just hope his frustration was not you referring to the age gap or pressing him for marriage cos definitely he would be frustrated.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tuhott(f): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2012
omosexy1: oh sorry about this. I did not see it before posting but I am concerned about he got frustrated (that is a strong choice of word). I believe each and every one of us are in a relationship because of certain things we see in our partner other than sex and being attractive to the person. It is good you can take care of yourself, this generation of men like that and they will come after you, so it is up to you to keep the one you feel safe with. Everybody has their bad sides and it will show up one way or the other.

I just hope his frustration was not you referring to the age gap or pressing him for marriage cos definitely he would be frustrated.

The frustration was about sex..
Re: He's A Lot Younger by tellwisdom: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2012
Excelboi: ^^^ so case closed, let us hear word... NEXT
grin grin grin
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Swaggot00(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
afrobaby: To be candid, I can't o, thank God am married, so it can't happen to me again. I am this kind of person that respect female more than male, as in, meeting a guy for the first time, except if the person is really really an elderly person that I will respect the person, if not, I will try to size the guy up, and think of whether to respect him or not, but if it's a lady, gbam, I can respect u from the start self even when u appear younger, it's just me, so someone like me can't date/marry a younger person o, n ba, I believe it's a personality thing sha
na talk bi dis?
Re: He's A Lot Younger by Godson201333(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
tuhott: Being in love is supposed to be one of the best feelings in the world. . . ladies please help out here. Can you marry a guy who is five years younger than you are, very intelligent, he behaves a lot more mature than his age, smart, handsome, and head over heels in love with you. This is my situation and i'm confuse. undecided

Ages are just numbers,Repecting you doesn't mean calling you aunty but showing you love ...Love is blind..
Re: He's A Lot Younger by AtheistD(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
jay bee: So u a cougar shocked shocked

No she aint. 5 years isnt a cougar. AT least 10 years is needed for that.
Re: He's A Lot Younger by sexylogan(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2015
jaybee3:
So u a cougar shocked shocked

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / How Can I Get Rid Of This (picture) 18+ / Men And Our Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.