Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,843 members, 7,952,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

I need help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I need help (1091 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help by Threecee: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
Pls i need help, am datin my boy friend 4 ayear nd 2months nw, we r planin to get married but my fear he lie alot nd his not free with me when it comes to his phone. Last month he said am i really sure he is the right man for me, dat i shuld think abt it nd give him my answer. Pls advice me do i say yes or no. Please i need advice
Re: I need help by kandiikane(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
So because he is not free with his phone he is a liar? Or is he a liar because of other things? Do you not have your own phone? Why do you need his phone? To see whether he is cheating? Seek and ye shall find.
Re: I need help by Threecee: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
No not bcus of his phone. If he did somethin if i ask him, he wil lie.
Re: I need help by kandiikane(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
Confront him about his lying habits. For the marriage issue do not get into it until you are absolutely sure.
Re: I need help by slimyem: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
o boy!
you go fear title nah!
and btw,phones are really personal stuff.why should take you take offence if he doesn't want you snooping thru his phone?
what proofs have you got that he's been lying to you?
Re: I need help by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: o boy!
you go fear title nah!
and btw,phones are really personal stuff.why should take you take offence if he doesn't want you snooping thru his phone?
what proofs have you got that he's been lying to you?

Oh yeah?
What's so personal about a phone that you cannot share with someone you plan to spend the whole of your life with?
Re: I need help by Threecee: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
Well i askd him abt his ex, he said he wil not marry the girl but each time the lady calls him, he wil ran out side 2 ans her. I tld him 2 move on wit her if he really love. I dnt really knw his mind.
Re: I need help by Chimezie198(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Which kind subject be dis?
Re: I need help by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
No is the answer
Re: I need help by pendo89(f): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
shocked
is the title the subject? brb.
Re: I need help by slimyem: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
breezy047:

Oh yeah?
What's so personal about a phone that you cannot share with someone you plan to spend the whole of your life with?
that i plan to share the rest of my life with someone doesnt mean there wont be a secret diary i wont want to share. cool cool cool
Re: I need help by pendo89(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
shocked First congrats.You win award for the longest title I have ever come across here.

Three cee: Last month he said am i really sure he is the right man for me, dat i shuld think abt it nd give him my answer.

your answer lies there in blue, just make sure it's the right choice.
Re: I need help by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
This is officially the longest thread title I've seen o NL,walai op the thing make me forget wetin i been wan write.grin
Re: I need help by kelz88(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
For asking you that kinda question. . . . Hmmmmmm. . . . Maybe he doesn't want to marry you. Or was that his idea of a proposal??
Re: I need help by Threecee: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thnks i realy aprc8t, God bless u all.
Re: I need help by Bisjosh(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
why are pple dis dumb undecided undecidedu read d handwriting on d wall and u still ask wats d meaning angry angry angry angry
Re: I need help by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2012
Fuckin hell mate! Oohmyjudas shocked shocked

Poster shey na title or thread I suppose reply now ? Abeg direct me cus ur title on its own na knockout as in banger(peshawuuun) shocked shocked
Re: I need help by Bisjosh(f): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^^^^ idowu idowu missed ya kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I need help by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Bisjosh: ^^^^^ idowu idowu missed ya kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oh bebe wazzupiiiii

Enter ur thread na, I don channel traffic go ur side.

Boys are defo smiling. wink cheesy
Re: I need help by luckgames(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sorry
You have not business touching his phone
What are you looking for lady?
Re: I need help by Rhymez(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
The NL2 is really amazing. D title has said d story already grin
Re: I need help by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Honestly, I would not be comfortable with a boyfriend who would not let me touch his phone especially if there are prospects that we would get married. What could he possibly be hiding that would make him hide his phone from me all the time? Puhlease! If you think you can live with it ( as for me I cant!!) then sure, he could be the right man for you but seriously?? He won't let you look in his phone? Come on!!

1 Like

Re: I need help by luckgames(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
naijasexy: Honestly, I would not be comfortable with a boyfriend who would not let me touch his phone especially if there are prospects that we would get married. What could he possibly be hiding that would make him hide his phone from me all the time? Puhlease! If you think you can live with it ( as for me I cant!!) then sure, he could be the right man for you but seriously?? He won't let you look in his phone? Come on!!
Canada Lady
Why on earth do you want to look at your man's phone?
If you think looking at his phone will tell you any thing get real
Surprise he has a second phone that stay on his car
out of sight out of mind out of time to decide
End of Story
Re: I need help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Thank God! Jayboogie well down jare.

Ehen hen poster bck to u,listen it could be 2 things, ur guy has skeletons in his cupboard or he just playing a prank on u.

Now listen to d voice of Badosky, guys needs dier privacy it's vital.

If u keep bin all up in his business without him giving u reasons to, he will defo get irritated.

However,if ur dude is cheating and making it obvious ,dats disrespectful to ur person.

Break his head mehnnnnnn! angry
Re: I need help by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
luckgames:
Canada Lady
Why on earth do you want to look at your man's phone?
If you think looking at his phone will tell you any thing get real
Surprise he has a second phone that stay on his car
out of sight out of mind out of time to decide
End of Story

You know, I would have factored in the possibility that he could have a spare phone he leaves in his car. But blatantly hiding away his phone whenever I am with him clearly suggests that something is out of the ordinary. I know you might come back and say "what if he deletes any piece of implicating information from his phone before handing it to you?" He could definitely do that but the fear that he probably left something out that I could find should I go through his phone, is what is actually making him keep his phone from me.
In my opinion, it is wrong to hide your phone from your spouse. There are no two ways around this one. It is WRONG.
Re: I need help by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Thank God! Jayboogie well down jare.

Ehen hen poster bck to u,listen it could be 2 things, ur guy has skeletons in his cupboard or he just playing a prank on u.

Now listen to d voice of Badosky, guys needs dier privacy it's vital.

If u keep bin all up in his business without him giving u reasons to, he will defo get irritated.

However,if ur dude is cheating and making it obvious ,dats disrespectful to ur person.

Break his head mehnnnnnn! angry

Exactly! The poster should not be all up in his business. But there are times when you just wanna play around with your guy's phone, transfer files from his to yours etc. You confidently reach for his phone but before you know it he stops you. If you were able to get it before he stopped you, he immediately snatches it from your hands and asks you "what are you looking for there? (lol)" That would suggest something shady is going on ooo.
Re: I need help by 1luvkipsus: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
See who is talking abt marriage!U re supposed to be talking abt furthering ur education now.the guy is just using ur brain because he knows u re dull.
Re: I need help by wiscul4: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
It's not wise 2 get a relationship who can lie. Relationship based on lie is what one might understand later on. So don't move on to this.
Re: I need help by beylinko(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
Am i missing smtin? wat d hell is wit d title tin btw ur guy has smtin he doesnt want u 2 knw, wat it is i cnt say. He also asked u do u tink he is d rite person 4 u? If he is nt considern dat himsv den why ask u dat questn. Tink abt it 2
Re: I need help by ronkebp(f): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
If a guy asked me that question, i would have dumped him, obviously he is having a re-think about the whole affair thingy.
Re: I need help by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2012
kelz88: For asking you that kinda question. . . . Hmmmmmm. . . . Maybe he doesn't want to marry you. Or was that his idea of a proposal??
i was just thnkg in dt line, his question says it all, dont waste ur time in dt r/ship girl!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dont Kiss Naija Babes / Help Me I'm Too Lazy / The Inequality Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.