Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,559 members, 7,978,859 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Observations In The New Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Observations In The New Nairaland (542 Views)

Prepaid Meter, My Observations. / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Observations In The New Nairaland by kaysy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
I observed something in this new nairaland

that we can send friends request to fellow nairalanders, does it mean we can now chat on nairaland as friends?

the other is the signature that appears at the bottom of our posts no longer show with posts.

then the date of post has changed from its normal DD/MM/YYYY to something like 3months 6days ago, plz i still prefer when the date is specific.

the settings for the moderation blocklist is really high, comments get hidden when reported even without being checked or verified.

Seun should allow users have full control of their own post, they decides what they want and what they dnt want, a user can decide to delete his thread if he so desires.

Nairaland is our own, lets make it more user friendly, check out some of the stuffs facebook offers and i bet u'l make more money than u think Seun. such as the advert type, mode and features.

Get more moderators atleast 3 in a forum.

plz i love this place and i wish u better days ahead, just do what the people will love to visit here when they remembers it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Nairaland Forum / NDLEA Intercepts Container Worth N2.2 Billion Heroin. / Nigeria - In 43 Years, 1,682 Persons So Far Killed In 16 Air Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.