Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:06 AM

World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam (1916 Views)

World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. / Radio Biafra And Its Role As A Tool To The Inevitable Divison Of Nigeria. / If Nigeria Should Disintegrate : The Inevitable Consiquencies; Let's Unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam by killafree: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
check out this blog article..it wiill blow your mind
http://onthewayofman..com/2012/03/world-war-iii-is-inevitable-war-between.html
Re: World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam by Arosa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Then the Muslims are fuckedd then.
Re: World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam by kingkoboko: 6:56am On May 13, 2012
I concur
Re: World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam by Mynd44: 10:00am On May 13, 2012
Blog advert
Re: World War 3 Is The Inevitable War Between Christianity And Islam by Nobody: 10:49am On May 13, 2012
Muslims won't be stupid enough to start any jihad as it stands for at least the next 500 yrs except of course if they want to be blown to smithereens! cool

(1) (Reply)

Ibaka Seaport Architectural Design Ready •akpabio Restates Commitment / Security Arrests 25-year-old Stowaway At Benin Airport / I Cant Eat My Own Food- Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.