Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal (11298 Views)

Hilarious! Davido Follower Mock Wizkid, Claim He Is Squatting With Davido / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by mikuz(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2012
Don Jazzy Debunks Squatting With Wande Coal

…as D’Banj denies ownership of Mo’Hits
When we broke the news that one of Nigeria’s most celebrated musical duo Don Jazzy, his friend and partner, D’Banj were separated, most people accused us of spreading rumours. Today we’ve been vindicated by recent developments.The first to react to the development, was Don Jazzy who through a mutual friend debunked reports that he was squatting with one of his artistes, Wande Coal.

He was visibly disappointed with the report and corrected it saying, he lives in his own house on Lagos Island.After all these years as a successful producer and record company executive, are Nigerians saying I am not well off enough to afford my own place?”, he was quoted as saying.
Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/don-jazzy-debunks-squatting-with-wande-coal/
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Abeg enough of all these Don azzy,D janb,hit mobs and the rest nonsense,what is our own in their rubbish na?i dey talk say this lecture no wan end make i go house go chop,una come dey here dey post rubbish story up and down,mscheew.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Danigmatic(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Whatever is †ђξ contention between him Ãήϑ dbanj would be settled or dbanj would be †ђξ one to lose,ώђo's gone be dropping †ђξ beat?,,they ve come too far to part like kids[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg enough of all these Don azzy,D janb,hit mobs and the rest nonsense,what is our own in their rubbish na?i dey talk say this lecture no wan end make i go house go chop,una come dey here dey post rubbish story up and down,mscheew.
Abeg helep me tell dem. I tink say na only me angry
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by ayusman16(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
Flying news will further fuel the feud between the two.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by GeeCee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
Enough of the media hype of the conflict; will only make matters worse.
Don Jazzy just rented a duplex in Nicon Town, Lekki.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
am not even sure they are quarelling self
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by gegee(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
grin
freecocoa: Abeg enough of all these Don azzy,D janb,hit mobs and the rest nonsense,what is our own in their rubbish na?i dey talk say this lecture no wan end make i go house go chop,una come dey here dey post rubbish story up and down,mscheew.
u dey lecture u dey write post for NL.....GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS !! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Okontami: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
Olodo, u no go face your book, na post u dey post. I dey wait for your result??
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by DeGenius3(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
I wonder why these guys will just behaving like kids.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by CuteTj(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
Okontami: Olodo, u no go face your book, na post u dey post. I dey wait for your result??
she doesnt need to read to pass. There is always a way besides reading. I leave that to you to figure out.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by maninmood(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^ Well figured-out grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by coolted(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
mikuz: Don Jazzy Debunks Squatting With Wande Coal

…as D’Banj denies ownership of Mo’Hits
When we broke the news that one of Nigeria’s most celebrated musical duo Don Jazzy, his friend and partner, D’Banj were separated, most people accused us of spreading rumours. Today we’ve been vindicated by recent developments.The first to react to the development, was Don Jazzy who through a mutual friend debunked reports that he was squatting with one of his artistes, Wande Coal.

He was visibly disappointed with the report and corrected it saying, he lives in his own house on Lagos Island.After all these years as a successful producer and record company executive, are Nigerians saying I am not well off enough to afford my own place?”, he was quoted as saying.
Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/don-jazzy-debunks-squatting-with-wande-coal/

this news mean anything?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by nyabingi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
D'banj better dont think of detaching himself from Don cos we all know that he sings crap, its all media hype and the fact that the MoHits crew are the first of its kind in this part of Africa coupled with the fact that he originated 'koko' earlier in his music career. D'banj's just an entertainer who clings an a hinge to Don Jazzy so if he thinks of moving on might as well think of other business to do apart from Music!!
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
Okontami: Olodo, u no go face your book, na post u dey post. I dey wait for your result??
Tah you think I'm a dunce like you that still fails even after attending lectures,reading and sorting?:Dmscheew I'm well connected.tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Okontami: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
My lovely Cocoa, sweeter than honey, i have been told that there are other ways to pass... may be you are a very active user of other avenues for passing. i know one hope its not the one i know ( Using the punny?) no be me talk am o na someone wey dey here o
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by freecocoa(f): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Okontami: My lovely Cocoa, sweeter than honey, i have been told that there are other ways to pass... may be you are a very active user of other avenues for passing. i know one hope its not the one i know ( Using the punny?) no be me talk am o na someone wey dey here o
Wetin concern me na?anybody fit talk wetin them want,i no send them.smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by mykejones(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ok guyz..wetin b d beef wit freecocoa? Una jus dey follow her evrywer dey harras her anyhow..lol.
Izy fellas! She's married!
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by guycraze: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
Darlyn Cake long anticipated music video is out. He is a multi talented R & B, Hip-Hop artist that has a unique flow and style like nothing you've come across.
A lovely video from Darlyn Cake, Radically Clean Enlightment and good directing skills from Lex Ten Flick Production.

THIS IS THE GUY WEY GO CHANGE THE NIGERIA MUSIC INDUSTRY.
4GET STORY NA TRUE TALK BE THIS
CHECK THE VIDEO 4 YOUTUBE

DARLYN CAKE
SOLJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA34fH4Kqss
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by scriptwizz: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
Donlittle: am not even sure they are quarelling self

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by jspac(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Wetin concern me na?anybody fit talk wetin them want,i no send them.smiley
hehehe Ana akozi onu? cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by cornor(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
Please help dem settle watever disput D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av .they are better together.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by freecocoa(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
gegee: grin u dey lecture u dey write post for NL.....GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS !! grin
grin GREAT my brother,the lecture was torture.cheesy gbosa for you.smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by Andersonken(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2012
.i beg help me tell am e no go face e book if he don fail na e go say na lectura fault.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by badesco(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
Nigerians bad belle don't like good things and they will find one way or other to destroy it.Remember the same bad belle people reported at a time that duo of Kenny and D1 are separated, but at the end, the story was not true. If care is not taken bad belle people will
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by npizo: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
i can't believe what am hearing
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal by mystmoze(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wot is jazzy feeling like?

(1) (Reply)

Amerie, Mya, Brook Valentine, Monica, Tearra Mari, From Top To Bottom! / D'banj Clashes With Clarence Peters. / This Happened To A Lady That Dressed Indecently Today In Abia (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.