Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her (9509 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / How I Emerged The Hottest Yoruba Actor,top Actor.odunlade Adekola Speak / Top Actor, Zack Orji, Escapes Death In Auto Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by mikuz(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2012
Star actor Segun Arinze is in at the centre of a growing controversy.
The outgoing president of theActors` Guild of Nigeria, AGN, is accused of being the fatherof a 10 years old girl (he does not associate with).
We learnt the alleged love child is a product of one nightstand.
Source : http://nigeriafilms.com/news/16276/8/exposed-top-actor-segun-arinze-impregnates-a-young.html
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Its still part of acting. lol

1 Like

Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by Callotti: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
If it was a one-night stand, the woman should carry the wahala.
The child is hers.
Shikena!

Segun nor mind the babe e jor o.
When the child grows up, just tell her the truth.
Love is not by force.
The lady should have protected herself.
The man too. But na woman dey carry belle. . .so the wahala is on the woman's head, SOLELY. . .coming from a one-night-stand!
Tufiakwa.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by Yorisb: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
byrron: Its still part of acting. lol

Lol. Literally!
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by dadicvila(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
E yaa,bros Segun accept ur responsibility naaa
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by atasteve: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
Segun, get yourself together and be responsible as a man.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by gegee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
unna don come o see gist
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by iykak47: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
Segun Arinze another sharp shooter.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by niddamugu(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
When is this movie due to be released? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by coolted(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
mikuz: Star actor Segun Arinze is in at the centre of a growing controversy.
The outgoing president of theActors` Guild of Nigeria, AGN, is accused of being the fatherof a 10 years old girl (he does not associate with).
We learnt the alleged love child is a product of one nightstand.
Source : http://nigeriafilms.com/news/16276/8/exposed-top-actor-segun-arinze-impregnates-a-young.html

Abeg this news na true abi nan another 'Nollywood' wink wink
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by guycraze: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
Darlyn Cake long anticipated music video is out. He is a multi talented R & B, Hip-Hop artist that has a unique flow and style like nothing you've come across.
A lovely video from Darlyn Cake, Radically Clean Enlightment and good directing skills from Lex Ten Flick Production.

THIS GUY BAD
DARLYN CAKE solja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA34fH4Kqss
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by FabulousAutos(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well, I don't have reasons to doubt the news, cause I heard the story of how he pressurized my then gf way back in the early 00s to sleep with her not minding the fact that the girl' close friend was already carrying his allegedly baby which he denied of being the father. That guy seems to like anything on skirt.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by str8talk1: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
iykak47: Segun Arinze another sharp shooter.
I thought 2face Baba is d only knwn culprit in dis type of act?
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by begwong: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
oh! This gist made it to the front page?Ok for your info that child is really mine.I have been searching for her over a decade now!
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by linearity: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Callotti: If it was a one-night stand, the woman should carry the wahala.
The child is hers.
Shikena!

Segun nor mind the babe e jor o.
When the child grows up, just tell her the truth.
Love is not by force.
The lady should have protected herself.
The man too. But na woman dey carry belle. . .so the wahala is on the woman's head, SOLELY. . .coming from a one-night-stand!
Tufiakwa.

So what has the the kid done to be denied a father? The lest any responsible man should do is to demand for a paternity test and take care of his blood, if it comes out to be his.

I do not think the lady is asking for love and by the way; if you characterize the kid as 'fault' both of them are equally at fault.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by CGKing(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
Plsese Moderator, Can you pls MODERATE that annoying Darlyn Care video? ? Gracias! !!!
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by razznaija(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
Like seriously, even if he is the last man on earth and the battery to my biological clock is dying because it has been ticking too much, my eyes will never look in his direction. I don't even know what is wrong with women these days, i keep seeing a lot women sleeping with butt-ugly men or men that are way out of their leagues, abi are the men using jazz to make them open their legs? Anyways the girl opened her legs for him so she should dance to the music.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by sosodat: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2012
razznaija: Like seriously, even if he is the last man on earth and the battery to my biological clock is dying because it has been ticking too much, my eyes will never look in his direction. I don't even know what is wrong with women these days, i keep seeing a lot women sleeping with butt-ugly men or men that are way out of their leagues, abi are the men using jazz to make them open their legs? Anyways the girl opened her legs for him so she should dance to the music.

@RAZZZNAIJA, what a nonsensical post..what you might call butt-ugly might be ok to others...lol.

People have different assets, some are blessed with being handsome, while does that are not might become loaded with cash, witty, intelligent, workout(and have a sexy body), well versed in the way of getting ladies to go all mushy or find themselves appealing to a lady cos of one thing or the other. Hence different strokes for.......
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by summyvic: 3:44am On Mar 17, 2012
[i][/i]'He is not d 1st palestine in tel aviv'.'He is not d 1st palestine in tel aviv'.'He is not d 1st palestine in tel aviv'.
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by wbankz(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2012
grin crazy frog
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by OYOYO1(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2012
dadicvila: mak una check the baby's eyes
Re: Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her by cynthiafred67(f): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
Na wah oh, i think say na only 2baba dey do

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Ceo Full Naked Body Leaked. Na Waaaa Oooo It Is Well Ooooo: / WOW!!! Meet Tonto Dikeh`s 'twin' Sister / A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.