Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,545 members, 7,944,628 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (63126 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by God2man(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
See how women are demonstrating high level of spirituality.

@ishilove,honeyfave, i must say that both of you are knowledgeable and wonderful.

Thank you for all your posts.
God bless you.
God2man.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeyfave: @Ishilove
Water spirit manifests itself as witchcraft in most cases.
I beg to differ, madam. Witchcraft powers have a different form of modus operandi from marine powers. While sometimes these two go hand in hand,they are definitely different. Sometimes a demonically possessed person during deliverance manifests both signs,but for those of us familiar with their operations spotting the difference won't be too difficult. These group are known as marine witches becos they operate with both powers. Take for example the fellow who takes the form of a bird and flies off to the coven at night,this is witchcraft. The fellow who astral travels into the water is operating with a marine power. Hardly will you find a marine demon in attendance at a coven meeting. Why? For the simple fact that they are on different levels in the kingdom of darkness. Just like here in the physical realm we have a food chain,in the spiritual realm (the satanic kingdom) there is a chain of command. Marine powers are the Big Dawgs of the dark kingdom.

Don't get me wrong,witches have their own powers,but most times it is less difficult dealing with witches than marine powers. What troubles gugulezwe is definitely a marine demon. A demon from the water tried to pull her in but through God's mercy she escaped. However in that water an arrow was programmed into her life and it is manifesting in the form of that strange movement she is feeling in her lower region. A casefile has been opened with her name in the kingdom of darkness and the strongman in charge of her case is the power that haunts her visions. Let's not forget the snake. Another indication that she is under SERIOUS demonic oppression.

The demon came from the water,honeyfave. You will never find a witch operating through water,madam.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
God2man:
Thank you for all your posts.
God bless you.
God2man.
And bless you too,sir
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by honeyfave: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^Okay my sis in the Lord I understand.
Sis gugulezwe are u still around? Please say something. God Almighty shall deliver you
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by tpia5: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by tpia5: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Skii(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Em madam,permit me to make one correction here. Witchcraft and marine spirits,though having the same father (Satan),operate on different levels. Marine demons are those demons who made the water their dwelling place when God cast them out of heaven during the first armageddon. Some landed in the rocks and became rock spirits,some in the forest and became forest spirits,the ones who landed in the water became water spirits. This latter category are among the most powerful of demons because of the simple reason that 70% of the earth is covered with water,and our bodies also cannot operate without water. These spirits are very stubborn,extra-ordinarily wicked and very very proud. In a confrontation between witches and marine spirits,the marine demons will have the upper hand becos the latter operate on a higher level in the demonic kingdom. They sometimes operate with creatures that dwell in the water,like fish, crocodiles, eels and of course,SNAKES. N[b]ow snakes are in a class of their own,but that is an explanation for another time.[/b]

What troubles the young woman above us is a marine spirit not withcraft power. Most times for these spirits to operate,they must have a legal ground to operate. When I say legal ground,I mean a ground on which they stand upon which us humans have knowingly or unknowingly given them. A convenant is a legal ground. An evil dedication is a legal ground. Sin is a legal ground. That is why I mentioned that she has to find out if there is any history of marine idol worship in her family or hometown,if her parents or forefathers dedicated her to any idol or if in the past she has had dealings with anybody possessed of the marine spirit or any other avenues that are acting as a legal ground and open door for the kind of oppression she is facing. Then she should set aside her rosary,denounce that open door and call forth the fire of God upon any power that wants to waste her life and destiny because in 1st timothy,God has translated us from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of his heavenly Son. Whatever wants to keep us in the bondage of darkness is wickedly wicked and badly bad and as such must not be handled with kid gloves.

It is written that we are a little lower than angels,that for those of us who believe in Jesus Christ,demons are subject to us and we have been given the power to trample upon serpents and scorpions. We have only one Mediator,Jesus Christ. Mary will not help you in this particular case. Demons will only bow down at the name of Jesus Christ, so sister gugulezwe,drop that rosary and start exercising your authority as a child of God. Take up the whole armour of faith to fight this battle to regain your right to a peaceful and fulfilled life to the glory of God. No matter how mighty the enemy be,God remains the Almighty.

When? How about now...pls... undecided
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by ginny5: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2012
gugulezwe: I was somewhat tempted not share my experience, like the Nigerian idioms states matters of spirituality are not to be discussed with the young. It started in 2003 every evening my body would itch all over but in the morning I would be fine. Until one night I dreamt I was crossing a river and this thing came toward me pulled me into the water my body from waist down was submerged in the water. Using my upper body and hands I managed to hold on to the river bank and I was praying. I am Catholic, I was reciting the Hail Mary prayer and eventually it let go of me and I woke up. I immediately felt a movement between my legs and that movement has been with me ever since. I remember one day I was about to take a bath I poured bath salts into the bath and filled the bath with water as I was about to get in the bath salts had not dissolved but had formed the shape of a snake's head was I scared? Hell yes. If I sit still or lie down I feel it move all over my body I see it in my dreams,I see it in real life this transparent snake-like thing. I never sleep in the dark I always light a candle I never go to bed without praying. In my dreams I am holding a rosary and am fighting this man dressed in black. One night I heard a man's voice telling me that I am not the first toi experience this my name will go down amongst the priests of Saint Michael the Archangel who fights the snares of the devil. I have a prophetic gift I see things before they happen I dream about the heavens. I drem about the angels at some point I dreamt I was kneeling in front of Mary and praying to give me her strength, humility,love and compassion. I know it sounds like a blockbuster novel but the spiritual realm is alive. To be what I have been chosen I have to overcome this affliction pray like I have never prayed Beieve in God like my life depends on it no matter what I call him (God or Mvelinqangi in my language) he does exist.

My dear sister or brother, whoever u are. It is very pathetic that you have not realised that mary cannot save u.pls this is not the issue of mary. What the catholics refer to as mary is not mary. Mary the mother of jesus is in heaven but the catholics hav this belief that they are praying through mary. Sorry but you need jesus. Call upon jesus and he will save you. Call upon jesus and he will deliver you. Stop reading that rosary pls. Meet a real pastor in either of all this pentecostal churches. REDEEMED christian church of God, mountain of fire and miracle ministries, four squares gospel church and lots more. The earlier the better so that this demon that is tormenting you will not kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by imoh4king(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2012
I never used to believe in this nonsense till when we had a maid about 8 (Eight) yrs back that could sit down with us and chat; All of a sudden the maid would start chatting with someone we could not see and lose consciousness of us being around her. It was so bad that even when you hit with a broom, she wont even feel it. The most fearful event took place when she lost her voice for about two days due to soar throat only to gain it when she was chatting with this invincible being. When she gained consciousness of our presence, her voice went back into its bad state. After that incidence, she confessed to my mom of having a spiritual husband. Trust us, she did not spend up to three hours after the confession in our house.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Segunagagu(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
My own testimony goes..spiritual really exist..wen I haven't given my life to christ..I tell I use to have sex in d dream like play play...even ejaculating all over my body and on my bed...but wen I gave my life to christ..it changed...anytime am dreaming and I want to have sex in d dream..someting must surely wake me up..I will just wake up..and start thanking the Lord for nt allowing me do it..Thank you Jesus..

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by urleryincker(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2013
D matter of spiritual husbands must b real but we must understand the fact that it is not from God nd since it is not from God, automaticaly it's from the devil nd Christ has made the way of escap from this satanic oppresion in that WE SHALL KNOW D TRUTH AND D TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE. Aving known that, let the person suffering from this make his/her way right with God nd verfently pray to him for deliverance.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by saflows: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2013
These things are too real to be ignored! The bible is Gods word (logos) written thru prophets as a guide 4 us but we who r born of the spirit ought to receive fresh signals howbeit in sync with d logos..bottomline is the devil is deceptive..study what westerners have said about this.the good news is that we r more dm conquerors thru xrist
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by pee777(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Didi Love:

Please tell this load of crap to a kindergarten class. Must people tie everything they cant explain to some sort of spirit or spiritual problem? Gabriel Chiwendu ko, Joseph Yobo ni.

It really sounds like a load of crap until you experience or very close to somebody passing through the situation. It is as real as ice block melting to water and being vapourised, to some people this phenomenum is crap. I have witnessed a man that usually woke up to find himself outside his compound the following morning, reason being that the spiritual hubby to the wife is fighting tooth and nail to frustrate and cause divorce. The beauty of it is that one can be delivered by continous prayer and fasting. Sometimes too you can get out of it by visiting water spiritualist but often times this process gives you other problem after solving one. The devil has no free gift.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by qunleajayi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Well.. I am a Pastor in the House.

The first thing we must all understand is that a demon can oppress anybody in anyway.

Demons can take the form of humans (what we call a ghost) Lk 24:37

When a demon oppresses a person, the oppression takes a certain denial or violation of the person's rights. This is biblical enough as Jesus certainly cast out many demons and each of these demons called themselves by the names of their manifestations. Mk 5:9

Apostle Paul also went to prison for casting out a soothsaying demon from a particular girl. Acts 16:17

The question is, can demons spiritually assault women sexually?

Can a demon claim marital possession of a victim?

Can a demon decide that a certain victim is a sexual slave?

The answer is yes, Gen 6:2

Now, the second thing is that when the victims themselves tell you their problem, they are not hallucinating. The effects are the same. They are being sexually molested. Some even see semen the next morning. They cannot marry or have a hard time finding a mate, or when they marry there is a battle in the home..Sometimes real fiances or spouses experience attacks from the Spirit spouse. it could be financial blocking or even dreams of being flogged, or warned.

How do u explain that few weeks after such deliverances, the victim finds her real husband or wife? How do u explain that peace reigns?

Am not saying there are no wet dreams..but why would a married woman be having wet dreams with her husband lying next to her? And why would a wet dreamer be seeing semen or blood?

Why would a pregnancy terminate everytime a particular "wet dream" occurs?

Please those who say it is "wet dream" and those who say it is psychological should use the Bible or their textbooks and explain to me..
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by paulicoco: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=naijasexy post=10406016]

I dont get it. Is it that it is particularly hard to deliver people of this spirit than it is to deliver them of others? I ask this because a lot of people seem to have had this for a long time and seem pretty hopeless about it, saying that they have visited many spiritual houses but have not found any solutions yet. these spirits r very stubborn and only true repentance and holiness can help get rid of them. Remember the parable in the bible when a demon leaves the host and brings 7 other demon if the host is empty. The Host needs to b filled with the holy ghost... the holy ghost cannot dwell in filthy places. So ppl need to stop sexual immorality, lying, anger and many other things

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by asalimpo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
dekung:

This sounds like a story in African magic Yoruba. Complete BS
complete BS until it is verified by the five senses!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by asalimpo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
harakiri:
Why is it that this "spiritual husband/wife" thing is more popular in Africa (Nigeria to be more precise) than any other part of the world? Why is it that these "spiritual spouses" aren't mentioned in the Christian bible? To be frank, all these claims are purely superstitious (same with the Odeishi myth) and it's unfortunate that the so called men of god have capitalized on the gullibility of the masses. Poverty of the mind is a terrible thing.

Why is it that with all the abundance of GOD in this country, we still remain backward? Everything little thing, we say "let's leave it for god". Instead of staging mass protests concerning bad roads, we pray for "journey mercies" and blame the devil and "evil blood sucking forces" when ghastly accidents occur. Instead of the so called spiritual leaders to call out the thieves in Aso Rock/Govt parastatals for what they are, they ask the masses to pray for the "betterment of the nation".

***And we wonder why the country remains stagnant and perpetually retrogressive[s][/s]***

while,it's an uncomfortable topic to many. Insultg, the intelligence of many who recount such stories, as superstitious is nothng but the height of denial.

The only way to claim somethng you hav no tangible proof of is to report it using words.
Which is wat many hav done here.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by asalimpo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Desanta:
@Knorkastur it really is interesting. I read somewhere (not sure if it's that same article) that studies have shown 7/ 10 women (and men as well) have se.xua.l relations in their dreams. Funny thing is that I once took a psychology course in University on dream interpretations and the professor told us categorically that our dreams are the products of our thoughts and there is nothing more to dreams than what we think about. Put in another way, dreams are just a replay of the things we things we think about while we are active. This I believe, but I am also intrigued that these women who claim to have se.xua.l intercourse with strange men (some have even claimed to have intimacy with their fathers!) always have something to mention concerning problems with their marriages, miscarriages etc.

So I was hoping I could get some more insight about that by bringing it here. Frosbel, Goshen360, Joeabgaje where are you guys

RUBBISH. DREAMS ARE THOUGHTS, ESPECIALLY HIDDEN AND DEEPLY ROOTS FEARS, DESIRES FANTASIES AND EVEN UNCONSCIOUS AND SUBDUED WISHES. SPIRITUAL HUSBAND/WIFE IS JUST A FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION AND IS NOT FAR FROM DREAMS.THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THE BLACK MAN, ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS HAVE REFUSED TO GROW AND ADVANCE MENTALLY AND THEY ALLOW ILLITERATE PASTORS TO RULE AND DETERMINE THEIR LIVES FOR THEM.WAKE UP NIJA.

dreams can ensue from thoughts or not. Besides your professor wouldnt b teachg psychology anymore if he veered into d spiritual.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by asalimpo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oldpath:
The bible warns us to beware of fables(1Timothy 1:4). We xtians of nowadays now operates on fables instead of bible. I know this will be hard 4 some people to believe, but there is nothing like spirit wife or husband in the bible so where do we get it? How many were delivered of spirit spouses in the bible? Maybe abraham or elijah? How many ministers in the bible taught this fable? Or conducted deliverances for people with Spirit wife/husband? Almost all believe it is real, ask them to defend it they will never open bible, but tell stories that have no biblical backing. Falacies! Heresies!
And the bible warns not to add or remove from His word. I used to believe this b4 the Lord opened my eyes to the truth.
God speaks to us in dreams which some are to be interpreted. Ask Him what He means, b4 i obeyed His call to be a fulltime minister, i was always having dreams of having affair and my husband would be there watching, which i hated, i prayed and did deliverance until i was tired. In frustration i begged Him for meaning because i knew i was not getting it that was why He kept on repeating it. and He said d man represents the job i was looking for while my husband represent Him God. Immediately i obeyed His call it stopped.
A pastor's wife had a dream in which she was raped by armed robbers she told the husband and they sought God 4 d meaning, He said "His church on earth has been raped by pretenders calling themselves His servants". So u can see.
Ask him for the meaning and obey Him and the dreams will stop.
Marine/water spirits, queen of the coast are not in the bible .since we refuse to study and confirm all we are being taught as truth like Bereans(acts 17:11); God too has given us over to doctrine of devils to be deceived including hallucinations.
Xtians stay inside His word remember you will be judged by His word and not fables.

if all d names of demons are in d bible would u b able to lift it?
The bible contains the essentials. Added to d bible as an equipper is d Holy Spirit ,who is to lead the Christian into all truth.
The demon in d demoniac was called "Legion". Christians arent to b obsessed with demons,devils etc but to exercise authority over them.
The devil's mission is plain : kill,steal,destroy.
It cud by false religion which entraps billions d world over.
Or by youth violence , or by drugs,
or by greed - wreckg the corporate world,
or by perversions - gay,lesbianism
or by Indecency.graphy ,
or by disease and sickness,
or by overt spiritual activity.
It's all the achieve d same aim.

While spiritual activity is pronounced in africa,
atheism and secularism is pronounced in d west. With massive church buildgs lying fallow. Symptom of spiritual dirth in the land.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by jdilight(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijasexy:

I dont get it. Is it that it is particularly hard to deliver people of this spirit than it is to deliver them of others? I ask this because a lot of people seem to have had this for a long time and seem pretty hopeless about it, saying that they have visited many spiritual houses but have not found any solutions yet.

Deliverance doesn't guarantee freedom. You can deliver someone from a bully, but what happens when your out of sight? The only way to be truly free from this spirit is to be born again.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by jdilight(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
gugulezwe:
I was somewhat tempted not share my experience, like the Nigerian idioms states matters of spirituality are not to be discussed with the young. It started in 2003 every evening my body would itch all over but in the morning I would be fine. Until one night I dreamt I was crossing a river and this thing came toward me pulled me into the water my body from waist down was submerged in the water. Using my upper body and hands I managed to hold on to the river bank and I was praying. I am Catholic, I was reciting the Hail Mary prayer and eventually it let go of me and I woke up. I immediately felt a movement between my legs and that movement has been with me ever since. I remember one day I was about to take a bath I poured bath salts into the bath and filled the bath with water as I was about to get in the bath salts had not dissolved but had formed the shape of a snake's head was I scared? Hell yes. If I sit still or lie down I feel it move all over my body I see it in my dreams,I see it in real life this transparent snake-like thing. I never sleep in the dark I always light a candle I never go to bed without praying. In my dreams I am holding a rosary and am fighting this man dressed in black. One night I heard a man's voice telling me that I am not the first toi experience this my name will go down amongst the priests of Saint Michael the Archangel who fights the snares of the devil. I have a prophetic gift I see things before they happen I dream about the heavens. I drem about the angels at some point I dreamt I was kneeling in front of Mary and praying to give me her strength, humility,love and compassion. I know it sounds like a blockbuster novel but the spiritual realm is alive. To be what I have been chosen I have to overcome this affliction pray like I have never prayed Beieve in God like my life depends on it no matter what I call him (God or Mvelinqangi in my language) he does exist.

Your being afflicted by a religious satanic spirit. Get born again first, then you will be at an advantage to winning this war.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by MightyFortress: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
brotherlyn:
It is real.

I had the challenge from a spirit spouse sometime back and i must confess to you, their activities
can be very stubborn to deal with.

I prayed like i'd never prayed in my life and studied the Word of God. I read and quote the book of
Psalm 18, Isaiah 27 (These are battle ready scriptures that pokes the spirit spouses).

I don't want to write write much on it. The truth of the matter is that they're real and their operation
influences the activities of the physical realm.

These spirit spouses are fallen angels. But, deliverance is guaranteed through Jesus Christ.

God bless you.
interesting..
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by MightyFortress: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
moderattor:
if you still have spiritual husband pls visit TB Joshua's church at ikotun ekpe in lagos.
He effs them up big time and in seconds. Never a failed deliverance.
I have learnt a lot watching thousands of direct deliverance sessions.
The spiritual husbands are contagious, that is, mostly through sex with an afflicted person.
The afflicted person sees the night visitor every night.
They derive joy in causing their victim pain.
Eg, killing someone close, usually the real husband, or children.
And causing complete failure in every endeavour.
They are very arrogant and proud.
They give illnesses to their victims. They always kill their victims. The more pain u show, the more joy they have.
Seems to me that pain is their food.
They often live in the victim, right in the person's heart(mind).
They can control the person at will like a robot.
When a female spirit is in a man, he becomes gay. Liking fellow men and feeling like a woman.
They are reproductive, that is the human female victims spiritually reproduce for them.
A pastor can contract this spirit by attempting to pray for a victim when they themselves are not spiritually empowered for deliverance.
Pastors who possess this spirit can still be doing their pastoral wark every sunday! God help us.
They often affect light skinned ladies, 90 percent of the time.
They can be inherited from the womb!
Usually if the spirit lived in a family idol.
They can cause auto crashes for other family members.
They can cause fire disasters and application denials.
They are easily present in night clubs, this is where many guys get theres.
Lastly every cult member was given atleast one during initiation.
Whenever you visit a witch doctor, the first thing they do install one of those softwares into your system, no matter what problem you came with. Remember that NL thread where a chivita employee visited a witch doctor for a charm to kill his superiors? What later happened? He got sacked from his job, this shows u that the spirit has already started acting.
Every gay has one.
If its in a lady, the husbands business is in trouble.
Lastly, alter call does not solve this problem. You need direct deliverance.
The more you pray daily, the longer you will live.
Incubus incuba incubum, sucubus sucuba sucubum.
u sound experienced
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by adeare: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Witchcraft Spirits: Whenever a member of a family is a witch and she conceives a child. The child will automatically become
a witch or will have some trace amount of witchcraft spirits in them. A witch is usually married to a spirit wife or husband. This is why all witches are usually very sexually promiscious as spirits wifes and husbands are demons of sexual perversion .This is why Pastor Olukoya said witchcraft and prostitution are brothers and sisters. Most prostitutes are witches due to the
spirit of sexual perversion in them( if not all)
Witchcraft spirits are usually not as active in male children, they are more active in female children.

One of the clearest indication of witchcraft in a family is when only one child is doing well and the rest are struggling badly.
Once a member of a family is a witchc, the witchcraft spirit will possess the children of the witch and will ensure that the children will also marry people with witchcraft spirits. This is why some people meet each other and for reasons they cannot explain feel a strong sense of attraction towards each other. These feelings are strong feelings of love and sexual attraction
towards each other. Once the witchcraft spirits have sensed each other, they begin to plant strong feelings of affection and
agreement between the woman and man that have been possessed by the witchcraft spirits.

The reason this is been done is to ensure the continuation of witchcraft in the family bloodline and lineage and to also pollute the parties involved spiritually. Witchcraft spirits are stubborn and wicked spirits and will not let go of a family/generation unless deliverance from God takes place. If a man and a woman with withcraft spirits marry each other, the marriage is always troublesome as the spirit wife and spirit husband attached to each party in the marriage create a lot of harvoc and hatred in the marriage. Such marriages end up in divorce.

Once of the clearest sign that a person has witchcraft spirits is if you find yourself constantly attracted
to very promiscious Women/Men and promiscious women/men are also always attracted to you for reasons you cannot explain.

Secondly if you feel sudden sexual urges without any external stimuli( i.e without watching a pornographic movie or reading a pornographic magazine etc) or having sexual thoughts either when you are alone or with the opposite sex. This is a clear manifestation of spirit wife/husband activity which may be linked to withcraft spirits. If you experience this you have a spirit wife or husband.

Thirdly, women with witchcraft spirits have prophetic gifts or are usually very sensitive in the spirit( Discerning spirits). Hence if you see a woman who is highly sexually promiscious and exhibiting prophetic and discerning gifts she is most likely a witch. Infact if you are not careful and sensitive in the spirit you might confuse such a woman to be a pastor or a prophet.
The major way to distinguish them is they are usually very sexually promiscious or wayward.

Fourthly, witchcraft is very common amongst light skinned African women mainly due to the fact that the devil has realised.
that African men are more attracted to to light skinned women hence the devil has decided to use them as his vessels to
bring destruction upon African families. It is very difficulty to find a light skinned woman who is a bonafide child of God due to the war the kingdom of darkness is waging against them.

Fifthly, having sexual intercourse with a witch or a person possessed with a spirit spouse is usually very enjoyable due to
the fact that demons of sexual pervesion are involved but the enjoyment is a camouflage for the spiritual destruction taking plae in the lives of the people involved during such intercourse.

Sixthly. women with withcraft spirits can be highly attractive or beautiful. This is because these spirit wifes or demons can be sexually transmitted by having intercourse with an infected person. Additionally, since beautiful and light skinned women attract men more easily, they are unknowingly used by these demons to infect other people. Please note that people that have spirit spouses are usually very promisious as stated above spirit spouses are demons of sexual perversion. I Thirdly,Their presence can also instill unusual fear( whenever a witch is around you might suddenly become afraid for reasons unknown to you).

In conclusion spirit spouses and withcraft spirits have a strong releationship with each other and they usually coexsist.

If you suffer from any of the symptoms written above; pray regularly using these prayer point:

I dissociate/seperate myself from any curse or covenant linking with withcraft spirits in Jesus Name. amen

Deliverance an only be obtained by the Mercies of God.

If you require more information please visit this blog http://drintimacy./incubus-and-succubus-sex-demons-of-the-night/
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Bosch10(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ishilove:
They are very real and very wicked I have a cousin who has been battling with one since she was thirteen and she is 27 now. What she told me was on the night before her thirteenth birthday, she saw a great crowd of people coming to celebrate with her. People whose faces she could not see,and by the following night the demon made his first appearance.
She has undergone deliverance several times,and on one occasion when I had the opportunity to be present at a session,I was apalled at what I saw. During its manifestation,the demon boasted that she was his "queen" and nothing could separate him from her. The demon has sexual intercourse with her in her dreams and it is the orgasms she experiences that wakes her up. He uses different faces to come,and even went to the extent of going to go and warn her boyfriend to stay away from his "wife". What amazed me the most was that when the demon tried to break her relationship in vain,it went to the extent of reporting her activities to her bf.
How? Everything she did was promptly reported by the demon. According to her bf,it even mentioned the names of her past boyfriends,some of who she had forgotten. Can u imagine?? Her bf called her and was like "Moyo,who is Gabriel Chiwendu?". My coz was so shocked becos this was a guy she dated bak way back in school for a very brief period. The tatafo demon had gone to lie to her bf that she was CURReNTLY cheating with the said Gabriel.
I am tired of typing else I would have continued,but the fact remains that they are very real and capable of causing great harm to their victims
tell her to go to mfm for deliverance.the one at yaba,onike area i.e the headquarters
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by adeare: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Deadly Prayers Against Spirit Spouse

1. I renounce every marital vows or agreements entered into by my ancestors or my immediate parent on my behalf either now or before I was born in the name of Jesus.

2. I break and deactivate all covenants, vows entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

3. I withdraw by faith every engagement material, visible or invisible presented to the spirit world on my behalf in Jesus name.

4. I command the fire of God to burn to ashes the spiritual wedding gown, ring, photographs, marriage certificate, objects, and all other materials used for the marriage, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every demonic blood covenant as a result of sex in my dream, food in my dream, ceremonies in my dream, with the spirit husband or wife, you are broken in the name of Jesus.

6. All the demonic children I had, in the spirit world, consciously or unconsciously be consume by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7.By the power of the blood of Jesus, and under a new covenant, which is the covenant of the blood of Jesus, I withdraw my sperm, my blood, my destiny or any other part of my body deposited at the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

8. I receive spiritual authority, to break all marital vows and covenants and also to effect an everlasting divorce between me and spirit husband or spirit wife. In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost..

9. I call heaven and the Earth to witness this day that, I return all demonic property in my possession in the spirit world including satanic symbols, dowry cola, and whatsoever was presented at the satanic altar or shrines for the marriage, in the name of Jesus.

10. Holy Ghost flush my system from all wrong sex and all demonic deposits in my system with the blood of Jesus.

11. Holy Ghost search light go through my body and consume every demonic mark, tag, embargo deposited in my life now, in the name of Jesus.

12. every strange image, object, symbol, deposit by the spirit husband or wife come out of me, in the name of Jesus.

13. I send my body to the heavenly theater complete operation. to repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

14. I renounce and reject the demonic name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, and I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel every demonic mark attached to such name, in the name of Jesus.

15. I request the judge of heaven and earth to issue a decree order of restriction to every spirit wife, or spirit husband harassing me in my dream in the mighty names of Jesus..
16. I destroy every demonic power, assigned to destabilize my earthly marriage to hinder my child5bearing for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every demonic agent commission from the spirit wife or the spirit husband to cause misunderstanding between me and my earthly husband or wife, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus

18. Every marriage creeds and stipulation that were done in the spirit, affecting my Earthly marriage vows and stipulation, I break and renounce by the blood of Jesus.

19. I abandon and disown with immediate effect any spirit marriage not in line with the scripture, in the name of the father son and the Holy Spirit.

20. I abandon and disown with immediate effect any spiritual children attached to my name from the spirit wife or the spirit husband in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by TooLateToFail(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thank God Almighty! These things are very real but the power of God is More real. To overcome spiritual husband and wife..follow these steps;
1. Surrender your life GENUINELY to God; you can't combat these spirits if you are still in the camp of the devil. You have to be a genuine child of God, and then you will be converted to the kingdom of light.
2. Live for God; living for God means leaving to please the Father. Don't continue in your old lifestyle. Change your lifesyle.
3. Say NO to Sex before marriage; don't succumb to any sexual activity before marriage. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that you have been sleeping with, bid him farewell for your own good.
4. Say NO to all forms of Pornography; this is very serious. This gives the spiritual husband/wife a legal ground to operate. Don't succumb to watching it even for one second. This opens huge inroads to the spirit husband/wife.
5. Say NO to indulging yourself through excessive movie watching; this is very serious because some movies open up marine demons into our lives. Don't watch sexually oriented movies AT ALL because this gives the spirit spouse a great access
6. Say NO to sexually oriented books especially romantic novels such as harlequin and the likes. These books are enough to give the spiritual spouse reason to keep you in captivity.
7. Say NO to documentaries feauturing Snakes; this one is very serious because it posseses the victim instantly.
8. Say No to sexually immoral company; this strategy works anytime. The spiritual husband comes in the dream through a sexually promiscuous friend to defile you so you need to sever your relationship ties with such friendships.
9. DON'T accept to go swimming in any stream, pool, river or the likes. The marine spirits are looking for a way to repossess you even after you have been delivered.
10. Make it a lifestyle to Praise God and Pray fervently all the days of your life. Do these and it shall be well. You will testify in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by oaroloye(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
SHALOM!

SPIRIT HUSBANDS and SPIRIT WIVES are NOTHING NEW.

The Law of God by Moses forbids the possession of FAMILIAR SPIRITS.

In the SPIRITUAL REALM, ANY AGREEMENT verbally accepted is BINDING. It does not matter if the one or other party MISREPRESENTED the TERMS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.