Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103443 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by thirdday: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi peepz. I am also an FBN hopeful. Pls this is to people invited for medicals and documentation, could you help us find out tomorrow if the invite texts are being sent in batches and if FBN would still send oda hopefuls/successful people invites for medical and documentation in the coming weeks. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 2:32am On Sep 13, 2012
Congrats to all FBN-called 2nd batch. sure hope never dies... 1st batch is rounding off the training on 5th of oct and probably urs training is gonna start on 8th... all the best my dear nairalanders
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2012
@ hiipy, jacobx and godsein, pls update us on d documentation n medicals when u are done wth them today and help us ask if there is anoda batch for d FBN hopefuls who are yet to receive d invites from FBN. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2012
tunde85: @ hiipy, jacobx and godsein, pls update us on d documentation n medicals when u are done wth them today and help us ask if there is anoda batch for d FBN hopefuls who are yet to receive d invites from FBN. Thanks
@Tunde: Just finished with d documentation, going 4 medical now. The number i saw in d overall list (that is, for both batches 1 & 2 ) is 227. I took out time to check my friends' names on d list but couldn't see any. But according to the Lady there, she said dis is d last batch. So i dnt knw whether they'll still call more pple outside d list i saw. Pls keep ur hope alive. U'll get there!
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ Godysien, thanks for d information. Pls did ur friend u talk about updated his or her contact update too. Also, in d list, were d details of d names u saw appeared b4 them, and what can u say abt d criteria d FBN adopted to select those who invited?
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ Godysein and all, based on what u saw on d list and d number of pple present for doc and medicals today, were all d names of pple on d list being invited or d list has not been exhasuted? Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ Godysein and all, based on what u saw on d list and d number of pple present for doc and medicals today, were all d names of pple on d list being invited or d list has not been exhausted? Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by kkkossy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
I cnt blive I wasn't called even after geting a contact update. I dnt understand FBN
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Tunde, they did update their contacts. On the other question, the list contains d names of both batches 1&2 peeps clearly typed and even those presently @d First contact that will join batch 2 for their training. So that's all i knw and i can say 4 now. Pls dnt dash up ur hope.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
@All, This is the account of what happened at FBN documentation and medical exercise today:
1. About 40 2nd batch candidates were present for documentation and medicals today.
2. Also present were about 15 candidates who had earlier done medicals and documentation but couldn't make 1st batch for re-verification of their credentials.
3. Those at First contact are good and certified okay already for 2nd batch training.
4. No one can say when FBN will call 2nd batch for training school based on what happened today, except if you have a reliable insider who could give u a true info.
5. I believe from what I saw that FBN are going to call everyone whose name is on the full list which more than 200 plus 1st batch, because for them to have recalled those who might have lost hope due to one fault or the other in their documentation and this time around, FBN have reviewed their decision on WAEC CERT by asking those who did not have it to present their School testimonial in place of it.
6. Although I saw disqualified against a certain name because the person has 3rd class and none like that was written against every other name even if u still have a document to present, they just write that document against your name.
I believe all is well, and we should all be hoping to receive SMS for trainnig school at any moment. GOD WHO HAS STARTED THIS WORK IN MY LIFE WILL SURELY COMPLETE IT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: First Bank Interview? by chimadele: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
hello people,got gudnews,i got truck heads for sale,daf and mandiesel precisely.
And i also manage trucks for truck owners,got load of jobs and guarantee 100k per week<any interested person can call me on my number 08026478190
Re: First Bank Interview? by chimadele: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
truck head for sale,and also manage tipper for tipper truck owners,interested party can reach me on 08026478190
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Helo aose, in support of wat godsiyen and bot4wot said, 227 was d total of both 1st and second batch as @ wen I checked my own name thr was still many names unticked and all of us invited are 4rm all ova d country frm akwa ibom,port harcout,kaduna,abj etc ....for d remainin hopeful ,I believe its not over until its ova just hope 4 d best and who knws d msg might drop anytin soon,although didn't get to meet any of d nairalanders today ,see u all soon
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@All, This is the account of what happened at FBN documentation and medical exercise today:
1. About 40 2nd batch candidates were present for documentation and medicals today.
2. Also present were about 15 candidates who had earlier done medicals and documentation but couldn't make 1st batch for re-verification of their credentials.
3. Those at First contact are good and certified okay already for 2nd batch training.
4. No one can say when FBN will call 2nd batch for training school based on what happened today, except if you have a reliable insider who could give u a true info.
5. I believe from what I saw that FBN are going to call everyone whose name is on the full list which more than 200 plus 1st batch, because for them to have recalled those who might have lost hope due to one fault or the other in their documentation and this time around, FBN have reviewed their decision on WAEC CERT by asking those who did not have it to present their School testimonial in place of it.
6. Although I saw disqualified against a certain name because the person has 3rd class and none like that was written against every other name even if u still have a document to present, they just write that document against your name.
I believe all is well, and we should all be hoping to receive SMS for trainnig school at any moment. GOD WHO HAS STARTED THIS WORK IN MY LIFE WILL SURELY COMPLETE IT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
@Bot4wat? U are good Reporter. It's unfortunate that there was an emergency alert at d FBN Hqtrs in d course of our doc/med today else i would ve located u. We shall meet @ d training sch by God's grace. @ALL, Bot4wat? has summarized d situation perfectly. So pls hopefuls, keep ur hopes alive. God is able to do all things and can change policies to favour His children. Congrats to those peeps called!
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Congratz guys!!! Its been fun and tedious here at FirstContact! We all can't wait to resume training schul!!! Lookg forward to meeting u all,,,godysien,bot4what,hiiphy, Jacobx, every nairalander in the hauz..and to all dt are still waiting to get their sms! I wish u Gods favour! Kip hope alive....See u at the top...
Re: First Bank Interview? by thirdday: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Bot4what, Godsien, hiphy, thanks for your immediate response to our question. @ hiphy and all who have gone for medical and doc, do you have a rough idea of the total number of names that are still unticked? Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Bot4wat, Godysein, Jacobx and hiiphy, thanks for d info so far. May Almighty God crown all our efforts wth success(amen). Pls, were d info such as date of birth, grade obtained and others submitted by each applicant during application in Dec. 2011 appeared on d list infront of d names of d invites. @ Bot4wat, are u saying d list has not been exhausted by FBN as regards d pple invited or do u mean there are still names of FBN hopefuls who have not been invited for doc and medicals in d list?. Pls, enlighten us bcs some hopefuls who updated their contacts are yet to get sms. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2012
Welcome to another week full of hope and success, may God almighty crown our effort with success on this FBN job, our long time waiting shall not end in vain in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Apy independence and new mnt aose,d much anticipated month is here,ds aose as bn quite dull,anyways hope una de aiit,learnt we will b contacted ds week....
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dear God, I know you are God of all flesh and that there is nothing difficult for you to do, please do this First bank Job for me so that my friends, foes and well wishers won't have choice than to rejoice with me and give all glory to you father. Please have your mercy on me in Jesus name I pray amen. Welcome to our month of success.
Re: First Bank Interview? by 234GT(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
Dear God, I know you are God of all flesh and that there is nothing difficult for you to do, please do this First bank Job for me so that my friends, foes and well wishers won't have choice than to rejoice with me and give all glory to you father. Please have your mercy on me in Jesus name I pray amen. Welcome to our month of success.
You already have the job. Start thanking God instead of emulating Nigeria. Nigeria has oil in abundance but we still have to pray to get fuel to buy at filling stations.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
@234GT, Thanks. I have faith in my God who doesn't lie nor repent on what he said he would do. Thank God I have IT (FBN job) already.
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
Happy new month guyz!!! The Batch 1 guys are finishing on Oct 5th, We are looking forward to the announcement(batch2) of our training Start Date! Lets keep our fingers crossed, we are almost there...See u all at the top.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Guys, am sorry to inform yu all that teir1 class of the foundation school is not graduating on oct. 5. It has been extended and we are not sure of when it will end. I guess its not gonna extend beyond nxt friday sha......see you guys at the top!
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ Kaydagreat, thanks for d info, I know that everything works well for those who trust in God...I am favoured in Jesus name.
Re: First Bank Interview? by ayoola01(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
That true. Also reliably gathered today from the management at F.C that Training school starts on 22nd Oct. And that the F.C 2.5 will still be at work next week.
Guess the changes was due to the change in schedule for the guys presently at training school. Will keep the house abreast as HCMD will be on hand to address "US" tommorrow. Stay blessed.
Re: First Bank Interview? by thirdday: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Please I would like those with reliable information on this forum, to confirm to us whether all the people whose names are on the FBN list have been invited for documentation and medicals. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by getexposed: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls can anyone help confirm if pple like me dat haven't gotten an invite for medicals continue hoping or otherwise.
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
@ thirday, did u get contact update and which state did u use in ur contact update. I know my peeps from Ibadan that updated their contacts without being called. To all, what would be d faith of those getting contact update without being invited?
Re: First Bank Interview? by thirdday: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ tunde 85, I got the contact update. I reside in Ibadan, so I used mÝ address in Ibadan for the contact update. But I know 2 people that have not been called but also got the contact update and they are not Ibadan based.
Re: First Bank Interview? by getexposed: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
@tunde85 and @thirdday, I'm used a lag address for the contact update n I didn't get d invite for medicals. I don't think the location on the contact update is the reason we haven't been invited.
Re: First Bank Interview? by tunde85: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ thirday and getexposed, it is not over until it over. Let's look somewhere else as we also pray to God to crown our efforts so far on d FBN job. Noboby cant say d criteria used by FBN for d invitees, while some are left uninvited. God will be with us(amen). Moreso, when u updated ur contact, what was network response to ur update? Hw was it written: thiny or bold?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33)

Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.