Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Version Of Fake Bible! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Version Of Fake Bible! (1053 Views)

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Version Of Fake Bible! by ayobase(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
We all know that it took about 1,500 yrs for the whole Bible to be written.D books of the Bible had many different authors, (God wrote a part with his finger), living at different times and in different places. Yet not one of these writers contradicts another. God guided them so that they wrote in their own words what He wanted them to say. This means that the Bible is completely dependable and trustworthy book. We can believe anything it says, because it is ispired by God.
Everything that happened in the Bible can never be disputed since all events are in the course of history. History tells u how Jesus came and all that He did. Even, his descendants right from Adam were in line!

1. Before he left, He said He will send the great comforter, Holy Spirit.
And the same Holy Spirit brought abt Pentecost. We all know what happened after them. The disciples being called Christians, speaking in tongues, signs and wonders and inter alia.

2. Remember, Jesus said ''Im the truth, the way and d life, no one can see the father except thru me''

3. Jesus Christ called Himself the word, and we all know what the word did in the beginning.
In the biginning, the spirit of God moved upon the face of the water.

4. Three in one: God Himself, His spirit, and the word He spoke to create the earth, in which the word became flesh eventually and later died and arose!

5. Im very sure u still remember the warning of Jesus abt false prophets that will come after Him.

Many things happening today were indoctrinated from the Bible. While some of them have been ''cancelled by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ''

1. Sacrifice, making use of animals still being practised, instead of blood of Christ.
2. Burning of incense, instead of prayers.
3. Lighting of candles, instead of Holy ghost fire like that on the day of pentecost.
4. Bowing down to pray.
5. The ark of God, instead of the God dwelling in one always.
6. The tabernacle, instead of we being the temple of God.
7. Oil for lamspstand, instead of speaking in tongues.
8. Priestly garments, instead of that ''white'' garment.
9. The breatpiece and the Ephod instead of intercession.
10. Do you still remember the basin for washing of hands and feet.
11. Anointing oil, instead of the holy oil.

Among this God also told them what to eat and not to eat. The issue of judging cases running from adultery, fornication. Rape, stealing, murdering........

God even was their doctor: dont drink fermented drink or wine, foods not to eat, regulations and cleansing from infectious disease, regulation and cleansing from mildew.......

Remember the feasts to be marked?
1. The Sabbath.
2. The passover and unleavened bread.
3. Firstfruits.
4. Feast of weeks.
5. Feast of trumpets.
6. Day of atonement.
7. Feast of tabernacles.
8. The sabbath year.
9.The year of jubilee

God was their chief farmer: He taught them how to sow and reap bountifully.
Among many things God taught and told them.

Since man fell, God has been looking out for a way to bring man to Himself using;
1. Burnt offering.
2. Grain offering.
3. Fellowship offering.
4. Sin offfering.
5. Guilt offering.
Still with these, God wanst still satisfied. He eventually sent His word in form of flesh as the over all sacrifice.
While on earth, some Jews never believed in Him as the messiah. They are still there in Israel today waiting for the fire-like Elijah to appear.
Jesus, was baptised and there d voice ''this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased''
so, what makes Jesus not the son of God!

Pls, do know that the gospels according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are almost the same, but based on each observations. There are somethings Matthew saw that John didnt see. I will say ''we are reading their diaries today''.
Bible is d extention of History, diaries, poetry, prophecies, epistles.......
Im sorry for taking u back, God told Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael away since it is through Isaac that his offsprings will be reckoned, even though he will make Ishmael a nation since he his child also.
So two Nations....Isaac nation and Ishmael nation!

Jesus christ came with signs and wonders every place he went.
When he was going he promised to go prepare a place for us and to also send the comforter.....

But over 600 years later, a man called Mohammed from the nation of Ishmael came claiming to be the comforter.
The Quran, another version of the Bible was said to be written by Allah and delivered to Mohammed. He said an angel brought it to him. But I became to wonder if Mohammed really wrote alongside with Allah due to some of the sentences written by mohammed!
Allah was at a point using ''we'' referring to himself.
Dont wanna reiterate threads on error abt Quran in this thread.
Mohammed was not even sure of where he was going to, but Jesus knew!
Hmmmm!
My conclusion, Mohammed tried so much to extract from the Bible to create Quran, but due to his high level of illiteracy, he made a whole lot of obvious mistakes!
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by Horlazuncanmi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
You are right about Muhammed from historical facts we know muhammed live for some years with the BISHOP OF MECCA,so all the revelations are fake and all what if remember whe he was staying with him.
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by tbaba1234: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2012
With the bishop of Mecca?? lol!!! That is the funniest thing i have ever heard:: You need to get yourself a book.

Muhammad (Peace and blessing of God be upon him) was an orphan: Who was taken care of by his grand father and then his uncle:

where did bishop come from? There were hardly any christians in the Mecca and you are talking about bishops??

Islam is the only non-christian faith that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus

No Muslim is a muslim if he doesn't believe that Jesus was a Great Messiah of God...

With all due respect, There are literally thousands of inconsistencies in the bible; There are texts that i can't read to children in this book, sometimes totally obscene passages that offer no lessons or morals.

@ Ayobase

1. It didn't take 1500 years for the bible to be written; It took that long for it to be in it's present state: many of the book were already written and scattered around the middle east.

2. That, it is made up of different authors makes it less believable that in its entirety, it is the word of God.
i. It might contain the words of God.
ii. But it also contain the word of poet, historians
iii. There are many books in which the authors are unknown including unfortunately the gospels... How can you place reliance of such books?

The Quran states: 2:79. So woe to those who write the “scripture” with their own hands, then say, “This is from God,” in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

3. The Quran calls Jesus the Word from God also:: That does not mean divinity. When God decrees a matter he says "Be and it is". The same is with Adam.

4. Three in one makes no sense

5. Jesus bowed down to pray: so how did his "sacrifice" remove the need to do that? Please provide a logical answer.

6. So human blood sacrfice was the only way to bring Man salvation?? so everyone who lived before Jesus or didn't know about him is doomed Please logical answers again

7. Islam provides logical coherent answers to everything:: Not 'have faith' but shut down your brain answers.

Read the Quran here http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx

There isn't anything comparable to it.
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by ayobase(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
[quote author=tbaba1234]With the bishop of Mecca?? lol!!! That is the funniest thing i have ever heard:: You need to get yourself a book.

Muhammad (Peace and blessing of God be upon him) was an orphan: Who was taken care of by his grand father and then his uncle:

where did bishop come from? There were hardly any christians in the Mecca and you are talking about bishops??

Islam is the only non-christian faith that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus

No Muslim is a muslim if he doesn't believe that Jesus was a Great Messiah of God...

With all due respect, There are literally thousands of inconsistencies in the bible; There are texts that i can't read to children in this book, sometimes totally obscene passages that offer no lessons or morals.

@ Ayobase

1. It didn't take 1500 years for the bible to be written; It took that long for it to be in it's present state: many of the book were already written and scattered around the middle east.

2. That, it is made up of different authors makes it less believable that in its entirety, it is the word of God.
i. It might contain the words of God.
ii. But it also contain the word of poet, historians
iii. There are many books in which the authors are unknown including unfortunately the gospels... How can you place reliance of such books?

The Quran states: 2:79. So woe to those who write the “scripture” with their own hands, then say, “This is from God,” in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn.

3. The Quran calls Jesus the Word from God also:: That does not mean divinity. When God decrees a matter he says "Be and it is". The same is with Adam.

4. Three in one makes no sense

5. Jesus bowed down to pray: so how did his "sacrifice" remove the need to do that? Please provide a logical answer.

6. So human blood sacrfice was the only way to bring Man salvation?? so everyone who lived before Jesus or didn't know about him is doomed Please logical answers again

7. Islam provides logical coherent answers to everything:: Not 'have faith' but shut down your brain answers.

1. Still on point with the 1500yrs it took the Bible in units(scrolls) to be completed from Genesis to Revelation (i.e. the events in Bible from Genesis to Revelation were within the range of 1500 yrs)It took another years for it to be compiled and be called Bible.

2. Thought I shed light on authors making up the Units of the Bible. Reading d Bible, u will c the flow from one Book to the other. The course of event of each former book linking with next book without anomalies with the duration of years stated.
Yes there is poetry like the book Job, Poem like Songs of Solomon, Songs of David (Psalms).
I believe u cant read The Songs of Solomons to children because the songs are meant for the matured ones, just like U cant allow ur kids to watch some dstv channels. I dont think there is any sinful thing abt the Songs of Solomons being compiled as part of the Bible since God created ''Love and Sex'' and not to be abused.
So what part offers no lessons or morals?
The book of Proverbs?
''Woe to him that write the sciptures with his hands and said it is from God''.
Cant God inspire one to write, or u wanna tell me that Mohammed took no part in d witing of the Quran.
Surah 53:4 ''Everything about Quran is divine revelation'' that is somethinh sent down. Allah wrote the Quran, but from where did he get the divine revelation?
Pls, explain this, Surah 26:192-194 (the Quran is received from the Holy spirt), in 53:2-18( received from a mighty power), 2:97(angel Gabriel brought the Quran to Mohammed), and 15:8 (It wasnt Allah himself, or Gabriel or the Holy Spirit, but actually angelS)

what are we to believe here.
And basically, if Allah wrote the Quran, would there be those anomalies. It means someone wrote the Quran and he or she is trying to relate it to somebody super so that it can be accepted.
At a point in Quran, Mohammed wrote.how are the gospels not real?
Remember that all scripture is inspired by God.

3. The word...u have said it all. Its all abt deep thinking.
U said it urself... God's word is Jesus Christ. And without the Word (Jesus) nothing was made.
In the biginning d spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
As u and I, we have body, soul and spirit(3 in 1), so is the trinity (God, oly Spirit and Jesus). This is not an issue at all. So self explanatory!
And what makes it an issue when I say God is my father?

4. Ur position in worshipping has no much meaning so far u r worshipping Him in Spirit and in Truth.

5. I guess since u believe in Jesus Christ, u shld believe in His death. The only atonement for sin is blood and not water(ablution).
I guess d washing of hands by the priests in the era of Moses brought abt ablution, but the killing of ram and d likes was the main atonement of sin.
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by ayobase(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
Jesus' death is to bring us back to God. We lost that relationship with God due to Adam and Eve disobedience to God.

Jesus represents the lamb of God offered as the ultimate sacrifice that brings an end to Mosaic's.
Do u believe He died and resurrected on the third day?

Well, d issue of faith, it can take only the sipritual minded fellow to understand this.
Christianity is ''meditation'' and Islam is ''recitation''
if u have small Faith (Jesus) like a mustard seed, u can move this mountain.

U said u believe in Jesus Christ, do u believe this ''I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the father except thru me''
''Im going to prepare a place for u''
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by Sweetnecta: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
^Ayobase at least, must have a mustard seed size faith?
So move this mountain [any mountain of your choice], anywhere on earth.

You people just they mouth nothing.

None of you is ashamed to call warrior Jesus a lamb. Which lamb when he came with fiery personality to divide family and wage wars with swords; except he was surrounded by faithless followers, who slept while their master worshiped all night long.

Imagine if the fault of Adam and Eve was more than eating, say cutting the tree down, or worse destroying the garden? What will be the settlement then, if Jesus died because of eating?
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by brainpulse: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^ Before the eating was an act called DISOBEDIENCE to the WORD of their creator that the fruits from the Tree (life and death). Just as do not eat some deadly plants. The sin comes first from the act to eat, then death comes from the contents of the fruit(poison) because of adventure.
If Quran was sent by Allah, then how come some passages written in personal forms and the life of Mohammed that was lived even before him living it. It makes my head turns
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by Sweetnecta: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Brainpulse: ]Quote]^^ Before the eating was an act called DISOBEDIENCE to the WORD of their creator that the fruits from the Tree (life and death). Just as do not eat some deadly plants. The sin comes first from the act to eat, then death comes from the contents of the fruit(poison) because of adventure.[/Quote]Are you saying that the consequence of Adam and Eve "eating" is death? Was Ayobase saying that Jesus "death" was to remove death? Whatever your belief, you have not addressed my point about if Adam and Eve had done worse, what would the Biblical God be asking to appease Himself? But wait. Every believing Christian still prone to death. If the "death" of Jesus was to protect you from dying, it did not work for all the disciples and apostle Paul. How do you think it will protect you, now? If "the death" of Jesus was to do anything, it has not done it and yet all christians will be judged like all of us who are not christians.

[Quote]If Quran was sent by Allah, then how come some passages written in personal forms and the life of Mohammed that was lived even before him living it. It makes my head turns[/Quote]whats are you saying by this bold? I am a simple man, so write it in simple, easy to digest grammar.
Re: The Version Of Fake Bible! by ayobase(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^Ayobase at least, must have a mustard seed size faith?
So move this mountain [any mountain of your choice], anywhere on earth.

You people just they mouth nothing.

None of you is ashamed to call warrior Jesus a lamb. Which lamb when he came with fiery personality to divide family and wage wars with swords; except he was surrounded by faithless followers, who slept while their master worshiped all night long.

Imagine if the fault of Adam and Eve was more than eating, say cutting the tree down, or worse destroying the garden? What will be the settlement then, if Jesus died because of eating?

hmmmm!
Interesting!
Well moving mountain is not moving Kilimanjaro, but speaking to a problem and having faith that it will be gone...just like those miracles...scam? Then, u can say Jesus' miracles were all scam also!
The death of Jesus is to give us eternal life and not for us to live forever on this planet.
''for God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son that whosoever believe in Him shld not perish, but have evarlasting life''

I can tell what would have happened if the tree was cut down or otherwise.God knows best. The instruction was ''....do not eat from this tree......'', but they did eat from it.
They were even hiding from God when he came to fellowship with them, so God had to look for a PERFECT mean to bring man to Him again.

Pls, do answer brainpulse' question....why is his head spinning?

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Accept Offerings And Tithes From Those Who Cheat And Rob Others / Pope Escapes Hell With Style / Breaking News! Behold We Have A New Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.