Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Search For People. Help To Find Relatives In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Search For People. Help To Find Relatives In Nigeria (648 Views)

If These People Are Your Relatives, Who Are You / How Does Mentioning This People Help? PLS!!! / Search For People. Help To Find Relatives In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search For People. Help To Find Relatives In Nigeria by Sputnik: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2007
Community organisation SPUTNIK in London, club for russian-speaking women in multicultural families, many married to Africans. We help in searching for misssing relatives in Nigeria. Currently we have more that 10 searches going on. Mostly children are looking for their fathers.
I ask for assistance from Nairaland members. If you can provide any information, please e-mail to info@clubsputnik.org

Looking for: Dr Amos Ayinla Adekoya
Area: Kaduna
Who is searching: Arthur Adekoya, son
Message: I am looking for my father Dr A A Adekoya. I haven't been in contact with him since 1997. My father is a Medical Doctor and should have his own private clinic in Kaduna. Last known address was A.P.3 Gamagika Rd, Unguwan Sanusi,Tudun-Wada,Kaduna,Nigeria - possibly incorrect. Last known address of his close friend: Dr A.W Ajiduku PO Box 92 Gwagwalada F.C.T. Abuja Nigeria.
My father was studying in Ukraine, Simferopol Medical University at the end of 70s- beginning of 1980s. Perhaps letters from Ukraine sent by ordinary mail do not reach the address. Please help to locate my father, and tell him that he is a GRANDAD now!
Arthur Adekoya.

You can see fotographs of Dr AA Adekoya and his son on www.clubsputnik.org. The information is in Russian language, but you can write to us in English.

MANY THANKS and GOD BLESS

(1) (Reply)

XX / Is Murray His Doctor Responsible For His Death / Hello From Ghetto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.