Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? (6103 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / A Jealous Boyfriend Is A Faithful Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by sirp2007: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
[s][/s]ADVICE HER TO STOP WATCHING nollywood.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Pakavy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
bro u r in a jam o.had d same unpleasant xperience and honestly if u r tired of talking wit ur mouth use ur hands.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by oli3tale(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by elewele100: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY]@OP
communicate with her and show her that you aint doing anything dodgy......if she still doesnt trust you,[s]dump her insecure asss. no need to waste time on someone who cannot value you for who you truly are[/s]

Haba!!Mrbrownjay, don't lose a good girl because you can't control your feelings!!Lol

A jealous girlfriend needs constant assurance. Assure her dat there is no ‘threat’ 2 ur relationship especially in the form of another girl. Give her details on ur time away from her.help her with her insecurities and self-esteem.u can do this by being affectionate towards her and giving her positive attention. Compliment her whenever you can 2 help build her self-esteem. Show her that you appreciate her and dat she is special 2 u. Over time, she may come 2 realize dat she has your loyalty and dat u are serious about staying in this relationship. When she has had time to work on her confidence and self-esteem, u may find dat she is no longer as jealous as she once was.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by tellwisdom: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2012
Cut your d1ck and hand it over to her angry angry #It worked fr me sad sad
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by dekress007: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
LeoMax: How do you deal with a jealous fiancee who calls you every time you are with friends and business associates questioning where you are and accusing you of being with girls ?
she may be cheatin on u and blv your doin dsame...want 2turn d table on u,game theory..check her out.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by zicopro(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] i am passing through d same mess with my fiancee who work in mtn office Asaba, three days ago i called her and told her my cousin's girl friend who came 2 visit us from imo state is falling in love with me and i don't want my cousin to kw what his girl friend is upto that i will like 2 handle it on my own whthout d notice of my cousin to avoid problem between them, the next morning as early as 6: 00 am my called me and start asking me if d girl has gone bk and i was still with my courin on bed i told her c reserve her questiom i will call later in d day 2 answer her qestion. The next thing was i hv started dating dat girl and i should go and date d girl and leave her alone. What do u guyz have 2 say?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by zicopro(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] i am passing through d same mess with my fiancee who work in mtn office Asaba, three days ago i called her and told her my cousin's girl friend who came 2 visit us from imo state is falling in love with me and i don't want my cousin to kw what his girl friend is upto that i will like 2 handle it on my own whthout d notice of my cousin to avoid problem between them, the next morning as early as 6: 00 am she called me and start asking me if d girl has gone bk and i was still with my courin on bed i told her 2 reserve her questiom i will call later in d day 2 answer her qestion. The next thing she said was i hv started dating dat girl and i should go and date d girl and leave her alone. I hv called her several times 2 make understand dat i can't cheat on her but she fail 2 understand. What do i do?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by gbogboti: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2012
O boy! Why una dey advice d guy sef? U no be man? Tell her sweet sweet tins. Das all!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by gbogboti: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2012
@Zicopro, u mumu o. U no be African man? Why go tell woman dat kind thing? Abi u wan make she know say u sef get levels abi? Me get 4 girls now but na only 1 dey my mind fully. Shuuuuuuuuuuuu. Na wa 4 u o
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by mailano: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by Flygeriana(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2012
She dey mad for head ni? Abi dem send am?

Omo, ama dump her as$ instanttly!

I cant shout abeg. I south shout!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
It's simple just dump her crazy a$$. undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by tuber01: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
overlook
Re: How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? by prince4lif: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2012
Well this a very sensitive topic, people talk about dumping a partner as if it's that easy. When you are in love it's difficult to let go but yet you have to try to build the trust and it's very important not to give her any room to suspect anything,if you have been faithfull in the past she will always trust you. But I bet you she's better cos the only reason a woman will check after a man is LOVE, if she has someone else you will be the one begging her to show some care. I have a brother in a relationship with a woman he's not married to but the have a daughter together, but still cheats on him, when he was able to hack her facebook account he nearly faited, even as at now the Lady wouldn't put the picture of herself & the guy as her bbm profile when her man ask her to because of the kind of male friends she keeps, they both live together but the guy travels out of the country but yet he loves her and just want her to change. So if you love your woman look beyond your differences and help her to understand you,often times we men assumes women should understand, you need to do your home work & the same love will help her to understand when you make mistakes,remember you are not perfect!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander / Ladies, What Would U Do If Another Lady Tries To Kiss U? / Why Is My 'girlfriend' Asking For My Bank Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.