Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,897 members, 7,906,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Heart Goes Out To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Goes Out To You. (1517 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
You have just graduated from college or you have graduated from the university for a very long time and still searching for job? I know how you feel and I want you to know that you are not alone, be patient, diligent and optimistic! It is always darkest just before the dawn.
You have just been jilted, hurt or abandoned? Even though I don't know how you feel, yet I know you don't feel good about it and my heart earnestly goes out to you and you should just, forgive, learn and move on with life. With hope and faith, your bliss and love is just @ the corner! They are just an integral part of life. Be strong and triumph!!
You have been struggling to come to terms with life and life has been throwing bitter pills @ you? I wanna assure you that you need those bitter pills to be healthy and thrive in life: just focus on the bright side, suffering, sorrow and sadness may endure through the night, joy, bliss and brightness comes in the morning.
You just lost or have lost a dear one or something very precious? I sympathize with you and I want to let you know that you are not alone and God will comfort you and be your solace whereevr you are hurting. Cheer up, live in the sunshine and treasure the pretty moments you spent or didn't expend with them.
You are sick, invalid or threatened by a deadly illness/disease? The Almighty God will heal you and grant you the strength, courage and soundness to rise and live!
You have matters/issues you dare not tell someone else and you are suffering in silence? Silence could be Noisy. I wanna let you know that there is nothing new under the sun! Everyone with his or her own palaver! Renew your mind, challenge the matters/issues headlong and take courage to finding solutions. You have the resources within you and you will laugh last.
You have been termed a never do well, things ain't going the way you envisage, you ain't happy with your current situation? You Can do well! No situation is permanent! Make the best use of each day, draw inspiration from the conquests you've had and transform the situation to that which suits you. You are still not alone in this! Yes, You Can and you will.
Whatever your life challenge is, I wanna let you know that my heart goes out to you and I sincerely pray that things will turn around for you and you will live to fulfil your life purpose....
With Love from.
Me!

1 Like

Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
Waow, I can't believe this! 52 views and not even a single destructive/constructive remark? Whatever, I still wanna let you know that you are greatly loved irrespective of your situation!
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

smileys count 2 tongue
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Idowuogbo, abi kere leti, to ba sun lo, a si ma jato!!! Thumbs up for you! Atleast, that's a reply!
tongue
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
My Vicky: @Idowuogbo, abi kere leti, to ba sun lo, a si ma jato!!! Thumbs up for you! Atleast, that's a reply!
tongue

Emmh....... dere are berra Orikis for idowus na,abeg swagga me d correct ones.

All dis jato, yato and lato yi no make my head swell mehn.

Calculate ginger give me

kimmmmonn!! grin
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
idowuogbo, omo daradara to saanu Taye ati Kehinde, o gba won laye lati tedo si ile aye, Idowu lohun o wa aye, ni Alaba ba bu sekun! Idowu kitikata, idowu kuntakinte, Idowu alailegbe! E ba mi ki Idowu lona owu, Ki ire, ayo, ibukun ati Igbega maa ba Idowu gbeeeee.
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Moyola(f): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
Not Listed! tongue
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
My Vicky: idowuogbo, omo daradara to saanu Taye ati Kehinde, o gba won laye lati tedo si ile aye, Idowu lohun o wa aye, ni Alaba ba bu sekun! Idowu kitikata, idowu kuntakinte, Idowu alailegbe! E ba mi ki Idowu lona owu, Ki ire, ayo, ibukun ati Igbega maa ba Idowu gbeeeee.

Hahahahahaha!!!

U are d frst poster i have seen dat derails his own thread.

Can u see u loosing it

I swear u b wereyyyyy!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by ronkebp(f): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
I can't even read the yoruba....too bad, why did i drop, Language in school?
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ Op. Ehya. Idowu set u up and u sef u fall.
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
bennyraz: @ Op. Ehya. Idowu set u up and u sef u fall.

Hahahahahahaha

It wasnt me!
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2012
@bennyraz,thanks and I never knew it was a trap and that's the more reason I chose to ignore her rather too harsh and acerbic comment; there isn't any point crying over a spilt milk! @Idowuogbo, you for think twice b4 posting that derogatory comment; ' I no dey fight you nah'
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by kemiola89(f): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
@poster u really have a good heart, tanks 4 dos encouraging words of yours, i feel better now.
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Kemiola89, thank you for your comment and God bless you real good.
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by dabrake(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
My Vicky: Waow, I can't believe this! 52 views and not even a single destructive/constructive remark? Whatever, I still wanna let you know that you are greatly loved irrespective of your situation!
This is very funny. at least, it has happened to to lacrissa before and the likes
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by femi4: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2012
My Vicky: idowuogbo, omo daradara to saanu Taye ati Kehinde, o gba won laye lati tedo si ile aye, Idowu lohun o wa aye, ni Alaba ba bu sekun! Idowu kitikata, idowu kuntakinte, Idowu alailegbe! E ba mi ki Idowu lona owu, Ki ire, ayo, ibukun ati Igbega maa ba Idowu gbeeeee.
since the thread is now about Idowu, make I fire on.....
Idowu ni ohun o ni sa a ju, be e si ni, ohun o ni gbeyin.
Idowu to fi oyaya se aburo fun ejire, be e lo fi gbogbo ara se egbon fun Alaba.
Idowu o je Owu o...sugbon ohun to ba wu Idowu ni Idowu n je
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2012
femi4: since the thread is now about Idowu, make I fire on.....
Idowu ni ohun o ni sa a ju, be e si ni, ohun o ni gbeyin.
Idowu to fi oyaya se aburo fun ejire, be e lo fi gbogbo ara se egbon fun Alaba.
Idowu o je Owu o...sugbon ohun to ba wu Idowu ni Idowu n je

Kaiiii u don make me fall in love oooo

*blushing*

My Vicky: @bennyraz,thanks and I never knew it was a trap and that's the more reason I chose to ignore her rather too harsh and acerbic comment; there isn't any point crying over a spilt milk! @Idowuogbo, you for think twice b4 posting that derogatory comment; ' I no dey fight you nah'

Baby cool down now, I am known to play a lot, so don't take me serious I was only stunting.

For reals tho, ur post was sweet.

Thumbs up homie! wink
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kaiiii u don make me fall in love oooo

*blushing*

Baby cool down now, I am known to play a lot, so don't take me serious I was only stunting.

For reals tho, ur post was sweet.

Thumbs up homie! wink

You don't mean it!!!?? If you do really mean it, then I retract my last comment with utmost apologia! Thanks and pls don't stop playing and smiling...it's good for a better life!
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2012
My Vicky:

You don't mean it!!!?? If you do really mean it, then I retract my last comment with utmost apologia! Thanks and pls don't stop playing and smiling...it's good for a better life!

Yeah I meant it, taking time out to tell total strangers it's not all over shows u special.

Keep it up!
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by itiswell1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
My Vicky:

Sure you are getting to know Idowu. Though she might be naughty atimes but she jokes a lot. At least noticed that whenever I come here.
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
it is well:

Sure you are getting to know Idowu. Though she might be naughty atimes but she jokes a lot. At least noticed that whenever I come here.

Awwww! Yea I have to admit am naurrie at times, but hey we all are nau.

It's nice to no u don't take my flexes on NL serious, u are wassup jare *winks*

1 Like

Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by itiswell1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwww! Yea I have to admit am naurrie at times, but hey we all are nau.

It's nice to no u don't take my flexes on NL serious, u are wassup jare *winks*

Yea. Atimes one might want to get mad at you, but . . . . .

Why is your twin sister not here slimyem

1 Like

Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
it is well:

Yea. Atimes one might want to get mad at you, but . . . . .

Why is your twin sister not here slimyem

But wot? Whisper it am listening wink cheesy

As for Boneyems, she dey traffic dey sell gala. grin
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

But wot? Whisper it am listening wink cheesy

As for Boneyems, she dey traffic dey sell gala. grin
Re: My Heart Goes Out To You. by MyVicky: 5:44am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Yeah I meant it, taking time out to tell total strangers it's not all over shows u special.

Keep it up!

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed / A Letter To My Future Wife / My Heart Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.