Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,107 members, 7,970,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nairaland I Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland I Need Ur Help (975 Views)

All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics) / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date / God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland I Need Ur Help by kunlery911(m): 2:03am On Mar 18, 2012
Am a 21years guy thats in love with 23years old girl we have been dating for almost 2years now.she live in lagos but i live in canada but we have decided to get marry sometimes dis year but am scared
am i too young to get married?
is she too old for me?
am i taking things too fast?
i need ur advice i don't know what do i just wanna get married to her n be with n start family.
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by deniyor: 2:31am On Mar 18, 2012
Why are you so desperate to get married?
Do you work or school? Can both of you afford a family? I'm guessing she will move to Canada with you after marriage. Can you afford to do so at this age? Do you have plans to further your education?

More information about you needed
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by deniyor: 2:33am On Mar 18, 2012
What happened to your car business in Lagos?
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by Emade(m): 2:59am On Mar 18, 2012
Not too early if u have d money to take care of ur family.age is d problem do wat u think is d best.wish u luck
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by kunlery911(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
yeah am in school and am working and i have my main business but i don't think getting married is gonna stop any of dis and also she is gonna be working too.
about she moving to Canada when we get married am not sure yet cuz she dont wanna live in Canada she wanted me to move to Nigeria so mostly likely am gonna move to Nigeria cuz i have always wanna move there anyways
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by kunlery911(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
nothing happened to my car business in lagos y?>
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by deniyor: 2:20am On Mar 21, 2012
Do you think you can afford to take care of a family now? And again, whats really your reason for rushing into it? Sex?
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by kunlery911(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
yeh i think i am n i dont really feel like am rushing it i just wanna be with her thats it n not sex lol
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by shadshadyz: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
kunlery911: yeah am in school and am working and i have my main business but i don't think getting married is gonna stop any of dis and also she is gonna be working too.
about she moving to Canada when we get married am not sure yet cuz she dont wanna live in Canada she wanted me to move to Nigeria so mostly likely am gonna move to Nigeria cuz i have always wanna move there anyways

am worried about the age difference, you may not be able to handle it as u get mature. Think wisely with God's help.DO NOT RUSH.
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by zicopro(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
age is just a no and d difference is not much. Go on if u truly love her. Pls call me or flash then i will call back i want 2 conferm somtin frm u in canada. My no 2348066692485
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by kunlery911(m): 1:35am On Mar 22, 2012
yeah i really love her n i wanna marry n also the age thing i don't really think about it cuz it doesn't show at all cuz we really free to each other
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by Ivynwa(f): 1:50am On Mar 22, 2012
It's sweet that you are feeling all that lovey dovey but at that age such sweet feelings may swoon one into making unsound decisions. It's also sweet you innocently love her like that and just want to make a home with her but like others have asked "Can you really handle having a family now?"----your answers sounds like you may.

I will suggest that you give the relationship more time to be sure that this is what you really want to do.
The decision to relocate and be with her is a big one too, think seriously about it before making the leap. Make good decisions for the two of you okay. The 2 years age difference ain't nothing to me.
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by pato405(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2012
your post alone shows you are not confident enough to handle this. you sound apprehensive already and that's a red flag. just take it slow - that's my plain advice.
Re: Nairaland I Need Ur Help by beylinko(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2012
pato405: your post alone shows you are not confident enough to handle this. you sound apprehensive already and that's a red flag. just take it slow - that's my plain advice.
seconded,but why d rush?it is beta 2 be married at 30 n be ready 4 d ups n downs dan 2 be married at 21 n at 30 ur luk bak 2 ask ursev why did i make dis discision.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies can u date n marry a guy dat's a 'SISSY'?? / Romantic Ideas For Valentine's Day, Anniversary Or Any Other.y / Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.