Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,219 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally (11246 Views)

Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by ibrahym47(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
@strangerf i can c u selin ur future n dat of ur unborn children all in d name of ethnicity. Orde.....
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
strangerf: I fail to see any thing wrong with GEJ mingling or sitting next to Alams at a PDP function. This is not GEJ inviting Alams to his home or birthday. This is a party/PDP function and I doubt GEJ has power over the sitting arrangement. And whatz up with Barack Blagojevich comparison? Two different issues. As far as Nigeria is concerned, Alams is not a criminal, he was never convicted in a Nigerian court. Whatever issue he has is between him and the UK. Blagojevich on the other hand was caught, tried, and prosecuted by his people and a guilty verdict rendered by a jury of his peers. Alams didn't have that luxury and as such it would be ridiculous for any one to label him a criminal with the intent to ostracize him from his political base.

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system.

This picture shows that GEJ is a person as I have told you guys right from the beginning. I am too intelligent to be wrong on such things. This man is stewpid to the bones.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by ziccoit: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
How is GEJ better than Alam? In the actual fact Alam is a Saint to worship where both of them are put side by side and judged.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Joooo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
As far as politics is conserned today in nigeria and in bayelsa if alamesia recontest election in bayelsa he wil win so gej kw exactly wht is duin.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by bakila: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Callotti: I love it.
Nothing like brothers sticking together through thick and thin.
The man has done his time.
He should be no means crawl under a rock and die.
Good one GEJ!
Nigerians politicians are ALL crooks!
Abeg hold ya broda tight!
Make e badu belle and e jolosi peeps chop dust! kiss
Is like I know this e badu belle and e jolosi userperson. Sometims no dull responses when you are around.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by brainpulse: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
Similarity: A product of failed state and system. Which has affected the psyche of a common Nigerian that he no longer see wrong in associating the evil and corrupt agents in the society. (with hands on my head and looking down). No wonder youths still went to celebrate Bode George after serving his time, and presidential officials for that matter. No where in the World such relationships are done in the open.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by occam(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
madanne4real: This maybe an old picture when Alams was the Governor of Bayelsa state and GEJ was his deputy. If you look closely, you will see that the ADC of GEJ is not sitting behind him as is the norm. We should not rush into conclusion yet.

Yes, we need to confirm if the picture was taken when Alams was governor. That said, when Jonathan became president he reached out to Alams despite his conviction. Also, Jonah still sees Alams as his "oga" so I won't be surprised if this is a recent pic.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by bakila: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Aigbofa:

Of course, I almost got carried away.
LMAO.
Thinks for saying the truth even before noticing the sarcasm.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by bakila: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
Aigbofa:

Of course, I almost got carried away.
LMAO.
Thinks for saying the truth sha, before noticing the sarcasm.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by alienkind: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
GEJ needs all the help he can get to succeed.
Tell me Who is totally clean in Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by unclenna(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
fear this bola hat men from water side.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by unclenna(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
that jonathan hand is like ILLUMINATI Pyramid sign. Watch the pix well.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by krospel(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dn't see notin wrong with that!
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by emmatok(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
strangerf:

You sound like you would have agreed with the international community that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist. It is the likes of you that would sell Nigeria to the lowest bidder all in an attempt to make your slave masters happy. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

So because Ibori was convicted by the UK he is not a criminal.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by emmatok(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
hmm
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by ZUBY77(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Jonathan has probably stolen more than alams, so what is the qualms here.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Alams Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ Jonathan's boss and will always be, Jonathan Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ the loyal boy and will always be. ℓ̊ do not speak τ̅☺ degrade Mr. President, after all it Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ unflinching loyalty that catapulted him τ̅☺ his present office. Its true Alamieyesegha Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ corrupt but if not for people like him who worked hard and stood against ђã†̥ Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ wrong, Obj would still be in office. There are people who steal from us and fail τ̅☺ do their job. He fought well and won.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Kc3000: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
I've seen pictures of Jona with other thieves like Obj and IBB....what's the problem here?
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by polokor60(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
that na old pics. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Na tiff dem all be
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by kholis(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2012
The bench of thieves
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by obongoboy: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
why are WE bordering ourselves . do u guys think WE have a president? go ask ninety percent of Nigerians. Robbery Robbery Robbery.... pdp rogues.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by obongoboy: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
ibrahym47: @strangerf i can c u selin ur future n dat of ur unborn children all in d name of ethnicity. Orde.....
a lot of Nigerians like that thiefs. they will never see anything wrong wt bad GOVERNANCE. I did not vote for pdp But for Gej... .B..A..S..T..A..R..D..S... u are in order my brother U SPOKE MY MIND

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Tulkafia: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
@piddo I feel you my guy.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by fekolastic(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
Please lets be concious of wot we post, why did u not post the case of Bode George who was tried and convicted, yet he was graciously celebrated.His wife giving a federal Government appionment, and he is still playing a very influencial role in the PDP government.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Kelvin172(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
It is normal thing, 9ja people too like to lengthen issue....
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2012
Birds of the same feather..flock together.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by muyoto: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
hmmm. . .
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Gudiza(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
I saw this in the papers myself today and i just SMH....

GEJ doesn't seem to care about the implications of his actions these days. This is a whole different kind of low even for a slimeball like him. If this was Yankee his ratings would be in negative by now. Crude Oil Brain!
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by bakila: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
Allohrandy: Even Jesus Christ sat and eat with sinners. So, what's wrong with GEJ sitting with Alams?

Alams=Jesus?, GEJ = sinner? Or is it Serieki that is one of the equal to?
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by 1luvkipsus: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
But it is not recorded anywhere that Alams has been expelled from the PDP & this seems to be a party gathering.i dnt see any problem with the president sitting next to Alams at a political rally which they both belong.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by hallmark77: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Jonanthan seems uncomfortable and the Alam guy look shameless....Looks more like they forced or tricked him there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Speakership: Rep Warns APC Against Disqualifying N’west / Governor Ambode Walks Against Sexual And Gender Violence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.