Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Must Everybody Go To School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Everybody Go To School? (752 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Everybody Go To School? by mydearfrancis(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2012
when i hear stories of how people go the extra mile just to get into university. Some even give their body,money,etc. It makes me wonder about those who left school and yet have nothing to show. D richest men in the world today most of them didn't go to school.
Re: Must Everybody Go To School? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2012
many have succeeded in life without going to university, but i am safe to say that MOST (if not all) have gone to school.
you dont need to go to university to have the right idea/business plan, but if you are clueless about your future plans in life, then a university degree (or more) will help.

there are some people out there that can live fully (with only ONE arm, should you therefore cut one off because of that?! anything extra that can make you prosper in life can only be GOOD, regardless of how others have been able to succeed without it.

(1) (Reply)

(abuja) In Need Of A Teaching Job. / Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U / Information About Poly Ibadan Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.