Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please (8800 Views)

Poll: Your Favorite

D'banj: 22% (47 votes)
Don Jazzy: 70% (146 votes)
Undecided : 7% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

If You Are As Successful As Olamide Or Don Baba J, Ignore This :-) / Who Is More Of A Boss In King Badoo, Phyno Or Don-jazzy(pictures) / Who's The Better Boss: Illbliss Or Don Jazzy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by iz2much: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2012
I was Just thinking, we should take sides now and see where we individually stand on this issue of D'banj is done. blah blah blah..
if am to choose between them both i will choose Don Jazzy. the guy is 100% passionate,he goes with the people, down to earth. and so on.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2012
i personally love D'banj's energy.but im really feeling banky w love him and wizkid.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Afam4eva(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Give me Don Jazzy.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by MrGlobe(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2012
Dbanj is not a singer, a rapper or a producer. He is a gimmick. With that said, I vote donjazzy and leave jeje
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by MrGlobe(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2012
afam4eva: Give me Don Jazzy.
Guy, thats gay as 4ck.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by bizybrain(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2012
I'm with Don jazzy I just love his style
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by RICHBOI2(f): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2012
GIVE ME D'BANJ 247. DON JAZZY IS JUST A PRODUCER NOT AN ENTERTAINER,PLS NEVER COMPARE HIM WITH D'BANJ.FOOLS!
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by robinhoodd2(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2012
Don Jazzy all d way,Dbanj is just over-celebrated n over rated,though i rep 2baba for life

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Yorisb: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Guy, thats gay as 4ck.

Pray tell, why/how?

@Topic

Don Baba J
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by ritux: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2012
Y do u ppl keep shouting that he's one of the best producers?Whom did he produce that rated him as the best producer?Is it not D'banj?Who made Don Jazzy himself this popular?Isn't it D'banj?D'banj took it upon himself to let evryone know that he loves his producer,he carried him along by mentioning his name in practically all his songs,always made sure Don Jazzy was on stage at all his performances despite the fact that Don Jazzy does absolutely NOTHING on stage but to walk around with his walking stage (U all kno' D'banj is totally outstanding on stage) etc so those who chat that Don Jazzy made D'banj shld reason deeper 'cos D'banj equally made Don Jazzy.If truly Don J was fully responsible for D'banj's success,y then has it taken him forever to even release a flipping album for his younger brother D'Prince?Why then hasn't he turned his D'Prince into another D'banj?Can someone answer plsAs far as i am concerned,of the Mo'hits artistes,Wande Coal and D'banj are the only ones who make Mo'Hits tick.Don J should count himself happy that Wande is still dere else he himself (Don j) would have been in a jonzing world!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by fizanos(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Don Jazzy all the way!
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
Yorisb:

Pray tell, why/how?

@Topic

Don Baba J

Don't you just get the hibi-gibi vibes when you look at his picture and he looks back at ya with those gay-lips grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by daywatcher: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2012
it's Don Jazzy againnnnn
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Pakavy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
don jazzy king!!!
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
Don Baba J.............. Mohittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss Wande Coaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal........

Dbanj is full of energy anyway.. But i don't like proud fcuks. angry
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by remele2(f): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
Pleasi leaviti for my Don jazci.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Yorisb: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Don't you just get the hibi-gibi vibes when you look at his picture and he looks back at ya with those gay-lips grin grin grin grin

LMAO. U dey craze. grin grin
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2012
IDJA
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by bimboashiru: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by jerrywool: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
Don jazzy for life!
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by banjula(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2012
D banj 4 life! According to facts gathered from the internet about the 2 dudes, they started Mohit together with equal percentage of shares, Don is good in producing while D banj is good as an entertainer but other artists on the label forgot this and were comparing themselves with d banj, dbanj is not an ordinary artist in Mohit but he also double as co owner while don j also double as producer and co-owner. I think lack of structures and good management contributed to downfall of Mohit. All the same both guys are good.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by Duchess01(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
To me i like dem both,but isnt it surprising dat they are breaking up after several years
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by MotOnyx(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
D'banj is d best! He made don jassy known 2 everybody. Don'jy only produce bits D'banj is an entertainer. No artist ever is business oriented like D'banj.
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
ritux: Y do u ppl keep shouting that he's one of the best producers?Whom did he produce that rated him as the best producer?Is it not D'banj?Who made Don Jazzy himself this popular?Isn't it D'banj?D'banj took it upon himself to let evryone know that he loves his producer,he carried him along by mentioning his name in practically all his songs,always made sure Don Jazzy was on stage at all his performances despite the fact that Don Jazzy does absolutely NOTHING on stage but to walk around with his walking stage (U all kno' D'banj is totally outstanding on stage) etc so those who chat that Don Jazzy made D'banj shld reason deeper 'cos D'banj equally made Don Jazzy.If truly Don J was fully responsible for D'banj's success,y then has it taken him forever to even release a flipping album for his younger brother D'Prince?Why then hasn't he turned his D'Prince into another D'banj?Can someone answer plsAs far as i am concerned,of the Mo'hits artistes,Wande Coal and D'banj are the only ones who make Mo'Hits tick.Don J should count himself happy that Wande is still dere else he himself (Don j) would have been in a jonzing world!

For your mind, you have just made a point. Isnt it??

Please give me the man with a walking stick. #No time

1 Like

Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by MotOnyx(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
If u pick Don jassy instead of D'banj master! U're beefers!!!
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by tellwisdom: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
Go sit down jor angry angry # How u dey take listen to their songs self. U wey get cotton wool for ear undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by ritux: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2012
tellwisdom:

For your mind, you have just made a point. Isnt it??

Please give me the man with a walking stick. #No time

Yes, I have made a point and that is my own opinion. We both have our different opinions. You can have the guy with walking stick and I can have d'banj.

I personaly believe they both made each other and they both miss each other one way or the other. Gbam
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by omo9ja1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
I think both of them are good, but to choose one is very dificult, is like saying which is more important the eyes or the leg

so I will say they both need each other,

but let us wait and see
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by MotOnyx(f): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Go sit down jor angry angry # How u dey take listen to their songs self. U wey get cotton wool for ear undecided undecided
. Its ur sister dat get cotton wool 4hear. U wey urgly n local how do u want 2differentiate between d both. Handicap!
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by tellwisdom: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
ritux:

Yes, I have made a point and that is my own opinion. We both have our different opinions. You can have the guy with walking stick and I can have d'banj.

I personaly believe they both made each other and they both miss each other one way or the other. Gbam

God keep us alive. The game has just started
Re: D'banj Or Don Jazzy? Your Vote Please by MotOnyx(f): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
ritux:

. Kudos 2u joo paddy mi .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P Square’s Sister, Mary Okoye Welcomes First Child / Tallest Women Who Ever Lived (PHOTOS) / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.