Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,174 members, 7,913,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bin Goes To Church - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Goes To Church (2252 Views)

When An Igbo Man Goes To Indonesia...lol / AKPORS Series...... Akpors Goes To Heaven. *updates* / When Grandma Goes To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
A true Story of why BinLADEN no longer goes to church

Bin showed up at work one day with a black eye. When his co- workers saw him they asked him what had happened. He told them it had happened at church. They
didn't believe him, and wanted to know what really happened.

So he told them, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was the biggest woman I had ever
seen. Her dress was stuck in her butt-crack, so being the gentleman I am, I reached over and pulled it out for her. She did not like that, so she hit me." The
guys laughed and ribbed him about it all day.

The next week he showed up to work and his face was beat bad! Again the guys asked him what had happened and he told them he'd got beaten up at church. Again
they didn't believe him, so he explained, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was
that same big woman with her dress again stuck up her butt-crack."

At this point the other men interrupted and said, "Please tell us you didn't pull her dress out of her crack again?"

"No, the guy standing beside me did, and I knew she didn't like that, so I shoved it back in."

The third week, Bin goes to work again with even a broken nose. His colleagues taunted him "don't tell us it has something to do with that big woman.
Bin replies "I didn't touch her skirt. "So what is it?" they queried, "I started minding my business since I understood her kind of person. And on Sunday after prayers
I observed her skirt was in her butt again so I advised the guy on my right to pull it out and the guy on my left to return it", he narrates. "When she turned turned back
they both continued praying while I got a fair spoil of her knuckles.
Re: Bin Goes To Church by bunmioguns(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bin Goes To Church by seoexp101: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Bin Goes To Church by dani1luv: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
In summary?? undecided
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2012
dani1luv: In summary?? undecided

you joystick's missing, go for deliverance maybe it could be found.
Re: Bin Goes To Church by bunmioguns(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2012
ekeroyal:

you joystick's missing, go for deliverance maybe it could be found.

Just let Ruqaya see dis statement, u are in original trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bin Goes To Church by swtchicgurl: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2012
mtchew
wat's d joke all about sef? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
bunmioguns:

Just let Ruqaya see dis statement, u are in original trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls stop that shiiiitt. Ruqaya is with NJPC not Projan, besides what business does she have with your nefariously amputated joystick? angry angry

swtchicgurl:
mtchew
wat's d joke all about sef? undecided undecided undecided

Mrs. Mcnepow, former Mrs. Mikuz could you pls go away before Bunmi descends on you? Why are you stalking him? embarassed
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Ruqaya(f): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
bunmioguns:

what has dis got 2 do with me?
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
dis 1 sef na joke?

vomiting
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 4:04am On Mar 23, 2012
~vicky~:
dis 1 sef na joke?

vomiting

sign of early pregnancy, don't tell me you visited bunmi embarassed embarassed
Re: Bin Goes To Church by bunmioguns(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
Ruqaya:
what has dis got 2 do with me?

You wan deny am say Dani no be ur Fiancee? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bin Goes To Church by bunmioguns(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
ekeroyal:

What if he visited me nko, and beside, wetin concern you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Enemy of Progress angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2012
bunmioguns:

What if he visited me nko, and beside, wetin concern you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Enemy of Progress angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm not beefing u bro., am only asking her a question. I just want to be sure, so that we know how to handle things in future.
Re: Bin Goes To Church by bunmioguns(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
ekeroyal:

I'm not beefing u bro., am only asking here a question. I just want to be sure, so that we know how to handle things in future.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
ekeroyal:

whats wrong with me visiting him
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
~vicky~:
dis 1 sef na joke?

vomiting

am i responsible? embarassed embarassed embarassed
it wasn't so serious na undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Ruqaya(f): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
bunmioguns:

You wan deny am say Dani no be ur Fiancee? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
beg ur pardon.
Don't let's start again pls.
Re: Bin Goes To Church by sutoboy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
re you all back from ur JAMB center?
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Ruqaya(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2012
sutoboy: re you all back from ur JAMB center?
jamb question
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
otooro:

am i responsible? embarassed embarassed embarassed
it wasn't so serious na undecided undecided undecided

hahahaha grin grin grin grin

re u scared?
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2012
~vicky~:

hahahaha grin grin grin grin

re u scared?

pls na, lets go for checks embarassed embarassed embarassed

*praying not to be responsible for it*
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2012
otooro:

pls na, lets go for checks embarassed embarassed embarassed

*praying not to be responsible for it*

Story! Lmfao, how do you imagine your refurbished joystick to work like a top model one? You're day dreaming. I think Bunmi's responsible.
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 25, 2012
ekeroyal:

Story! Lmfao, how do you imagine you refurbished joystick to work like a top model one? You're day dreaming. I think Bunmi's responsible.

angry if we post a pix of our nozzles here, u think say i no go beat u flat? angry angry
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
The joke's really funny!
But d comments are more funny..... cheesy
Re: Bin Goes To Church by ekeroyal(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
otooro:

angry if we post a pix of our nozzles here, u think say i no go beat u flat? angry angry

No! Don't go there, you've got only joystick. Am the only official owner of NozzleTM.
Note, it has the 'TM' symbol with it.
Re: Bin Goes To Church by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
ekeroyal:

No! Don't go there, you've got only joystick. Am the only official owner of NozzleTM.
Note, it has the 'TM' symbol with it.

grin grin grin grin
mtchew

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Earn If Your Last 5 Digits Is Your Salary / You Think You Are Smart? Try To Decipher The Sentence In This Picture / Try Not To Smile Or Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.