Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. (5389 Views)

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / Jesus Did Not Die To Forgive You Of Your Sins / Islam’s Proof That Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
well let me start by saying that the firstborn children of the lord are the Israelites. These are the only people he has known and these are the only people he deals with which is why they were punished severely when they disappointed him. The lord only deals with purity and purity is being formed from the ground. any other mutations thereafter is impure to the lord and he does not deal with impurity. These are the scriptures to back the above statements
EXODUS 4 VS 22 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son.
AMOS 3 VS 2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities
2 ESDRAS 6 VS 56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

so basically the other race types that erupted afterwards from the pure black man that was made were created as an afterthought to be the weapons of his wrath against israel. if israel had stayed on the straight and narrow path, it would have been no need to create other races. these other races were created later to put hell on israel for their disobedience to God. they were basically mutated out of the firstborn children. this is why the lord says they are like spittle to him.

what was the severe punishment ? the lord removed his protection from them and let them get invaded and slaughtered and kicked out of their land to the four corners of the earth in all kinds of slavery and bondage from the egyptian to the babylonian to the assyrian to the american slavery and the greek and roman 70 AD slaughter that drove them out of Isreal into africa. they fell from heaven to earth (rulership to captivity )these are the scriptures to back above statements
ISAIAH 5 VS 5 Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall,and it will be trampled.(HIS VINEYARD IS ISRAEL AS WE WILL SEE IN NEXT VERSE)(VS 7)The vineyard of the Lord Almighty is the house of Israel.
LAMENTATIONS 2 VS 1 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger.

So basically israel was thrown from heaven to hell as scripture says. from rulership to captivity (romans 11 vs 11). Their last captivity will be the edomite (esau) captivity (american slavery) after which the lord will return and establish his kingdom on earth. thats how we know we are in the last days. the lord says in 2 esdras 6 vs 9 that esaus rulership (the white mans rulership of the world )will mark the end of the world and israels rulership will mark the dawn of a new era in which christ will rule with israel from jerusalem forever and ever and ever in righteousness.

In israels last captivity, the lord prophesied that israel will be discontinued from their heritage as israelites (jeremiah 17 vs 4) and the people who put them in the last captivity (the edomites) will assume their heritage as israelites (revelation 2 vs 9)(revelation 3 vs 9)(1 maccabees 3 vs 48 )(job 9 vs 24)in what is the greatest case of identity theft, while israel will go on to become new people (igbos, yorubas, lembas, ashantis, ewe, ga, fantis etc etc ).

However, israel having gone through all this, are in hell, and as such needed to be saved to be reconnected to the lord which is why the lord delivered Jesus, an israelite by flesh, as the sacrificial lamb for the sins of ISRAEL. JESUS ONLY CAME TO DIE FOR THE ISRAELITES NOT THE WHITES (EDOMITES), NOT THE ARABS (ISHMAELITES), NOT THE ETHIOPIANS (CUSHITES), NOT THE HAUSAS (HAMITES), NOT THE FULANIS (HAMITES), NOT THE CHINESE (MOABITES) OR JAPANESE (AMMONITES). these are the scriptures to prove Jesus did not come for anyone but the israelites
MATTHEW 1 vs 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
ACTS 5 VS 29-31 29Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than men! 30The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead—whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree. 31God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might[b] give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel[/b]

so now that we have established that Jesus only came to die for the israelites and why. what happens from here ? well the israelites have recieved there punishment by being blasted into slavery and degradation all over the world (yes we are in hell. you didnt know it ? )and jesus has died for their sins so all they have to do now is turn away from their sins and they will make it to heaven. even if they dont turn away from their sins when jesus comes, they will be part of the two thirds of the world that will be destroyed in the thermonuclear fire but they will die and be reincarnated into heaven (on earth) in the 3rd or 4th generation. JEREMIAH 27 VS 7-9 WILL THE LORD HURT ISRAEL AS HE WILL HURT THE OTHERS WHO DESTROYED ISRAEL ? NO. HE PUNISHED ISRAEL BY SENDING IT AWAY. HE REMOVED IT LIKE A FIERCE BLAST AND BECAUSE OF THIS ISRAELS SINS HAVE BEEN ATONED FOR. ALL SHE HAS TO DO NOW IS STOP DOING WRONG.
ISAIAH 45 VS 7 But the LORD will save the people of Israel with eternal salvation. Throughout everlasting ages, they will never again be humiliated and disgraced.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER NATIONS THAT JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR ? THEY HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR SINS LIKE ISRAEL HAS RECIEVED SO THEY HAVE TO WORKOUT THEIR OWN SALVATION THEMSELVES. IF THEY BECOME 'BORN-AGAIN' AND CHANGE THEIR WAYS BEFORE THE LORD ARRIVES, THEY WILL BE THE OTHER NATIONS THAT WILL CLEAVE UNTO ISRAEL IN HEAVEN. HOWEVER IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN 'BORN AGAIN' WHEN JESUS RETURNS ? THEY WILL BE PART OF THE TWO THIRDS THAT WILL BE DESTROYED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND THEN SEEING AS THEY HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEIR PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR DISOBEDIENCE ON EARTH (ALL THESE NATIONS, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM PUT ISRAEL IN SLAVERY ) THEY WILL REINCARNATE INTO HEAVEN IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION INTO SLAVERY. THEY WILL SERVE HARDCORE BONDAGE IN HEAVEN FOR 1000 YEARS AFTER WHICH THEIR PENANCE WILL BE PAID UP AND THEY WILL BE JOIN THE REST OF US IN FREEDOM (ISAIAH 14 VS 2) (REVELATIONS 13 VS 10) (JEREMIAH 30 VS 16)
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2012
This guy sometimes I wonder if u think this is all a joke with the pseudo blasphemous threads u make just for laughs. U are well read in the bible but u need to be careful with what u come out with bruh. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2012
jacobscros: This guy sometimes I wonder if u think this is all a joke with the pseudo blasphemous threads u make just for laughs. U are well read in the bible but u need to be careful with what u come out with bruh. . . . . .
this aint no joke chief. i know it sounds like a joke sometimes but it aint. see he died so as to reconnect the israelites to the lord while they were cast away because of their sins and were in all kinds of slavery and affliction and bondage, and he had to leave the earthly realm to go rest with the Lord after that. however when the gentiles (heathens) are serving their own slavery, will be when christ has returned permanently on earth, and is ruling from Zion and hence they will be connected to the lord through christ as he will be on earth. hence he does not have to die for the gentiles. the only reason he died for israel was because his presence will not be required on earth for awhile. no messiah on earth = total detachment from the lord, hence why his blood is the interceder.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Jenwitemi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
Jesus did not die for ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Jenwitemi: Jesus did not die for ANYBODY.
what are ya an atheist angry
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by mkmyers45(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2012
so some people are already condemned at birth because Jesus will not save them? Hahaha What a joke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2012
buzugee: what are ya an atheist angry
I am what i am. wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by bid4rich(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2012
I dont need to read all this rubbish you called a thread. Your writing shows who you really are, so reading it is just a mere waste of time. Perhaps you only read the old testament with no knowledge. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. I will not be surprise that you fall in this same category.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
Jenwitemi: I am what i am. wink
what are ya eminem ? i am whatever you say i am if i wasnt why would i say i am grin
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
bid4rich: I dont need to read all this rubbish you called a thread. Your writing shows who you really are, so reading it is just a mere waste of time. Perhaps you only read the old testament with no knowledge. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. I will not be surprise that you fall in this same category.
scripture says i come in the whole volume of the book HEBREWS 10 VS 7.

I READ ALL THE BOOK, THE PROBLEM HERE IS YOU SIR, DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES. THERE ARE TWO ERAS ON EARTH. THE REIGN OF THE GENTILES, WHICH WE ARE IN NOW, AND THE REIGN OF CHRIST AND THE ISRAELITES, WHICH IS TO COME AFTER 2 ESDRAS 6 VS 9. THE SINS OF THE ISRAELITES ARE BEING PUNISHED IN THE REIGN OF THE GENTILES AND THE SINS OF THE GENTILES WILL BE PUNISHED IN THE REIGN OF CHRIST. WHEN THE ISRAELITES FELL, THE EARTH WAS PLUNGED INTO DARKNESS AS THE SPIRITUAL LIGHTS OF THE EARTH WAS DISCONNECTED FROM GOD. GOD DOES NOT DEAL WITH SINNERS. HENCE WHY THE RECONNECTION WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY THROUGH CHRIST. THEN OTHER RACES EMERGED ON THE SCENE FROM THE 3 SONS OF NOAH BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE THE CONVENANT AND HENCE WERE NOT HELD TO ANY STANDARDS OF SIN AND HENCE WERE NOT PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT GIVEN THE CONVENANT. HOWEVER THE LORD HAS MADE THE BIBLE AVAILABLE TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOW AND NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE NOW. SO WHEN CHRIST RETURNS PERMANENTLY ON EARTH, THEN THE SINS OF THE GENTILES WILL BE PUNISHED AS A NATION. AND SINCE CHRIST WILL BE ON EARTH, THERE WILL BE A CONNECTION TO THE LORD BY HIM, AS WELL AS A CONNECTION TO THE LORD FROM THE ISRAELITES WHO ARE IN THE LORD. A CONNECTION HAS NOW BEEN ESTABLISHED TO GOD. SO CHRIST DOES NOT HAVE TO DIE FOR THE GENTILES AS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR HIM TO DIE FOR THE ISRAELITES. matthew 15 vs 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by lepasharon(f): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
For God so loved the world....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
lepasharon: For God so loved the world....
MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

ACTS 5 VS 30 The God of our ancestors raised Jesus to life after you killed him by hanging him on a tree.(31)Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins

so God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son 'THE MESSIAH' to die for the sins of israel, so that through israel, others can recieve salvation. BUT the messiah only died for israel.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by brainpulse: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
buzugee:
MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

ACTS 5 VS 30 The God of our ancestors raised Jesus to life after you killed him by hanging him on a tree.(31)Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins

so God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son 'THE MESSIAH' to die for the sins of israel, so that through israel, others can recieve salvation. BUT the messiah only died for israel.

Very funny comments, i would have responded but i know its a computer auto reponse making this comments, buzugee is not real, there is no one like that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
brainpulse:

Very funny comments, i would have responded but i know its a computer auto reponse making this comments, buzugee is not real, there is no one like that. grin grin
crase man grin
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 3:37am On Mar 24, 2012
Jesus only died for himself!
He irritated the crrrrrrrrrrrrap ourra his so-called followers. . .and he was KILLED by Jewish(aka Christian) TERRORISTS!
Jesus died as a result of a hate crime. . .like MLK!
Simple!
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 3:46am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti: Jesus only died for himself!
He irritated the crrrrrrrrrrrrap ourra his so-called followers. . .and he was KILLED by Jewish(aka Christian) TERRORISTS!
Jesus died as a result of a hate crime. . .like MLK!
Simple!
ACTUALLY HE WAS KILLED BY THE ROMAN AUTHORITIES.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: ACTUALLY HE WAS KILLED BY THE ROMAN AUTHORITIES.

What religion did the Roman authorities practice then?
Bottom line?
JESUS DIED AS A RESULT OF A HATE CRIME.
If he repeats the same mistake in the Second Coming. . .the would be killed again.
I will not be one of them though.
He really does not bother me that much.
But, there will be a lot waiting to nail him superbly to the cross for sure!
More entertainment to look forward to.
The Bible will have to be re-written for sure.
Only problem? How many Good Fridays and Easters are we gonna have? cheesy
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 3:54am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

What religion did the Roman authorities practice then?
Bottom line?
JESUS DIED AS A RESULT OF A HATE CRIME.
THEY WERE PAGANS. AND YES IT WAS A HATE CRIME. ISRAEL WAS UNDER ROME. THE ROMANS WERE IN CONTROL.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 3:56am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: THEY WERE PAGANS. AND YES IT WAS A HATE CRIME. ISRAEL WAS UNDER ROME. THE ROMANS WERE IN CONTROL.

Pagans?
I thought Moses taught about God in the Old Testament?
Sorry, they were Jews. Not Pagans.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/jews_killed.htm

You show me your own 'Pagan' proof!
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 4:03am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

Pagans?
I thought Moses taught about God in the Old Testament?
Sorry, they were Jews. Not Pagans.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/jews_killed.htm

You show me your own 'Pagan' proof!
there are romans and there are jews. they are two different people. the romans are edomites (caucasians) who were pagans. the jews are black ( worshipped God). moses is a jew. romans are not jews. they were godless pagans who invaded israel and took over
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 4:04am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: there are romans and there are jews. they are two different people. the romans are edomites (caucasians) who were pagans. the jews are black ( worshipped God). moses is a jew. romans are not jews. they were godless pagans who invaded israel and took over

[size=20pt]WAS JUDAS A PAGAN?[/size]

http://toucheternityteach.com/?p=1327

The Jews killed Jesus after selling him to the Romans of course! How else would they be absolved of the crime?
Perhaps if Judas had not sold Jesus. . .he would not have been killed by 'Pagans'!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 4:09am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti: [size=20pt]WAS JUDAS A PAGAN?[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i believe judas was a jew but some say he was a roman tax man who did the messiahs finances. either way he was a traitor grin
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 4:10am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: i believe judas was a jew [size=20pt]but[/size] some say he was a roman tax man who did the messiahs finances. either way he was a traitor grin

So, who are the Jews and who are the Roman 'Pagans'?
Game ova! LOL

Next game please.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

So, who are the Jews and who are the Roman 'Pagans'?
Game ova! LOL

Next game please.
this is not a game. what are ya a reta-rded juvenile ? this is some kind of ego boost for you ? shoulda known i was dealing with a simpleton

pick u a book sometimes. in israel there existed side by side black jews and white roman invaders. the jews were colonized by the roman authorities just like britain colonized nigeria. is that so hard to grasp ?
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 4:24am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: this is not a game. what are ya a reta-rded juvenile ? this is some kind of ego boost for you ? shoulda known i was dealing with a simpleton

pick u a book sometimes. in israel there existed side by side black jews and white roman invaders. the jews were colonized by the roman authorities just like britain colonized nigeria. is that so hard to grasp ?

Stop derailing the thread.
Insults are the only way out when you have no defence.
If Judas was a Jew. . .what gives you the authority to label others Pagans?
You have admitted yourself that he could have been both.
THE SAME GOES FOR THE SO-CALLED PAGANS.
Now shattap!
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 4:27am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

Stop derailing the thread.
Insults are the only way out when you have no defence.
If Judas was a Jew. . .what gives you the authority to label others Pagans?
You have admitted yourself that he could have been both.
THE SAME GOES FOR THE SO-CALLED PAGANS.
Now shattap!
you obviously are lacking of knowledge, being a jew is not a religion IT IS A NATIONALITY. it is a LINEAGE.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by Callotti: 4:34am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: you obviously are lacking of knowledge, being a jew is not a religion IT IS A NATIONALITY. it is a LINEAGE.

A Jew practices Judaism. . .common knowledge.
No need re-stating what is SELF-IMPLIED!
Must everything be spelled out for you?
Once again. . .this topic is DEAD.
Thanks to you.
See you around.
Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by buzugee(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

A jew practices Judaism. . .common knowledge.
Must everything be spelled out for you?
Once again. . .this topic is DEAD.
Thanks to you.
See you around.
like i said you are uneducated. hopefully very soon you will see how stu-pid you sound. the real lineage jews do not practice judaism. the white people who call themselves jewish are the ones who practice judaism but they are a religious group and are not the real jews. you dont convert to another mans nationality through religion. there are people who are lineage jews. its a nationality. not a religion. the real jews, who are lineage jews do not practice judaism. judaism is a concocted name by the khazar fake jews of europe who are 800 AD converts

and to further show how stupid you are, the house of judah is who are the real lineage jews and the house of judah consists of the tribe of levi, judah and benjamin. however there are still 9 more tribes who are collectively called the tribe of ephraim. collectively they are known as the 12 tribes of israel. however the khazar europeans latched onto one of the tribes JUDAH and hijacked the name and started a religion called judaism. THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL DO NOT PRACTICE JUDAISM. WHITE KHAZARS PRACTICE JUDAISM.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Did Not Die For Everybody. by CandidSeeker(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jesus Died For Everybody.

John 10:16 KJV
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 17:20 KJV
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

He sent His disciples to ALL:

Acts 1:8 KJV
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Mark 16:15-16 KJV
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

-Peace.

(1) (Reply)

9 And 10 Muharram 2015 Fast (roza) Timing, Date, Timetable, Morning Schedule Pdf / God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.