Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship (1083 Views)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First? / Know When To Quit In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2007
Well i have been dating this lady for a period of say 6 years.definately it was't all a bed of roses.
a long the line i met my real luv. i approached her that we quit and she is letting hell loose.
is there any thing wrong with me been frank and candid with her?
after all i have discussed her issue with my fonud love after she made attemps to comfront my love.
fellow nairalander could you please help me out with the answer ?
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by efuah(f): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2007
no big deal my dear grin u are simply being mean / heartless angry . . . after six years, u just found ur real lv angry undecided
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by sweetberry(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2007
well sometimes you need not be too frank & candid
you didn't ve to tell her you didn't love her i mean you didn't ve to say u just found the love of your life

as efuah said you are mean
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by IderaN(f): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2007
it's good that you are frank and sincere about it. haha my guy, you wicked o! after sixyears shocked wasted years for her.

you shouldn't have told her that u've met a new gir at all you should have taken things slow and steady and you will the race.

i'm support wot efuah and itiav said "u r mean"
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by sammy6(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2007
Guy,
I really dont pity girls that are heartbroken cuz if it were to be the other way round, im sure she would have been 10 times meaner.
So if you dont love her anymore,i think what you did was right.Hope the new babe is worth it though
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by IderaN(f): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2007
SAMMY!!! na real wah for you.

SO YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME? cry
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by arshy(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My guy, there is nothing wrong in what you did, its just that you have broken somebody's heart.
Dont worry, you will soon become her hero when she get back at you and your newly found love.
Just let us know when she has broken your neck.
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by zignorr(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2007
Just like that after six wasted years . . . .common, It is unfair sad
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by lilmadam(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2007
i hope you wil be happy if your daughter comes home one day and tells u this happened to her.Heartless man
After 6 years!!
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by jkpretty(f): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2007
@Poster

Relationships has phases, well if u think u will have it all rosy wit this new found love, u better think again. Its all so sweet in the beginning, but u'll definately break into reality. Hope by then u won't regret.
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by arshy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
O boy, but you harsh ooo!
Haha, six good years! and you left just like that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by IderaN(f): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
to Arshy-----did you read it all over again?

Harsh is an understatement.

can anyone find another word to describe this act?
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by Olad234(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
Pally, Let face reality of life, You've done something bad, to 've toyed with someone's life for that long I totally dislike someone with such behaviour. Anyway I wish you and your newly girlfriend bests of luck! embarassed
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by iice(f): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2007
Go with jkpretty on this one
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by lilrukevwe(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
Love grows love does not come thru spontaenous generation my frd
IF U THEY WORK FOR WORLD BANK AFTER SIX YEARS U GO SAY U WAN RETIRE GO WORK FOR ZENITH BANK AND START ALL OVER AGAIN THINK IT OUT
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
Forget that am caught up at the center of this issue.
but to be candid just like i said it was't rossy all the way.my whole life almost got ruined by this lady in question but what really tied me to the relationship was basically a bond between us and it was for that single reason i heard to spill the bean such that i would have justification for parting out ways with her.
I don't see her as an enemy anyway so you guys should get me right i stiil cherish her and gold her in high esteem but the fact is that we can't be lovers any more.
really i did find it quite easy to let her know what i intended to but som how i felt it better i let her know the true state of my affairs with her such that i could be a better lover to some else.
this misharp is some thing that has taken me close to 2 & 1/2 years to reveal to her considering the fact that that was when things took a dive for thwe worst.
so i expect fairness and objective reason along your on views.
as for my found love she is so wonderful, amazing, understanding as well as glamouros she is the answer to my soul that was simply searching.
LAST WORDS:through SHIMAYAM(MY H@T) AS I FOUNDLY CALL HER I' VE COME TO A REALISATION THAT LOVE IS NOT LIKE A BALL THE WHEN YOU THROUGH IT TO THE WALL, YOU EXPECT IT TO BOUNCE BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATLY; IN AS MUCH AS YOU RAE LOVING SOME ONE, BE IT THE WRONG ONE CONTINUE LOVING THAT PERSONS IN A SPECIAL WAY TILL THE RIGHT ONE COMES THROUGH.
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by sanrima(f): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2007
@ poster
telling her u,v found ur real love was the best thing to do abi?
no probs my guy i support u in that one, but how did u tell her?
i just want u to remember that wat goes around comes around too.
Re: Whats The Big Deal When A Guy Ask For A Quit In A Relationship by IderaN(f): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2007
Thank you, sanrima.

(1) (Reply)

That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: / Is Money Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.