Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? (930 Views)

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? / Nairalanders Are Invited To S8u.info-nigeria Student Forum / Indomie Instant Millionare Promo! Many People Are Winning Oo What Do You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2012
Hi co-nairalanders, i just wanna advice we members of Nairaland on the development of this site, guyz i check the nigeria top websites list somedays ago and i found it Nairaland had been lead by Vanguard, now Nairaland is in the number2 and it is nairaland that is leading before, so i want you guyz to invite your friend&pals to this website starting from now, i was invited here last year february by username: (Joshfash) a brother of mine and i am so glad finding my self here, since then i have been inviting my friends from different social networks that didn't know about Nairaland e.g:facebook,netlog,waplog,2go& many more, i think you guyz should do as i did and letz make this website the best in Africa.
And my special message to SEUN: plz i suggest you should add facebook sharebutton to all posts posted on this website tanx, drop ur replies below:
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Ticklishmummy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2012
Drock4christ: Hi co-nairalanders, i just wanna advice we members of Nairaland on the development of this site, guyz i check the nigeria top websites list somedays ago and i found it Nairaland had been lead by Vanguard, now Nairaland is in the number2 and it is nairaland that is leading before, so i want you guyz to invite your friend&pals to this website starting from now, i was invited here last year february by username: (Joshfash) a brother of mine and i am so glad finding my self here, since then i have been inviting my friends from different social networks that didn't know about Nairaland e.g:facebook,netlog,waplog,2go& many more, i think you guyz should do as i did and letz make this website the best in Africa.
And my special message to SEUN: plz i suggest you should add facebook sharebutton to all posts posted on this website tanx, drop ur replies below:
Alert!!!! ERRORS DETECTED!!! EDIT!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
i have invited more than 100 guyz to NL
Re: How Many People Have You Invited To Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 22, 2012
bandiejay: i have invited more than 100 guyz to NL
weldon my guy, u r weldone datz nice, letz make NL a bigger place, guyz drop ya comments!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria idol winner mercy chinwon / Ayanle456 Is Here To Feed Your Obsession With Somalis / You Will Shed Tears After Reading This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.