Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,434 members, 7,950,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Do You Think Of This? (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of This? (pic) (2593 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Did You Do This? (pic) / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by babyme1(f): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
I came across this picture on facebook and was shocked to see some people seeing it as funny. Personally, i felt sick when i first saw it, and the feeling has refuse to go away. The questions that came to my mind are: Did an adult ask these babies to do this? Do they really know what they are doing? Where did they see this particular 'play'?

And i will conclude that whoever took this picture is a pervert angry Your views please.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by cantell(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2012
O boy laugh wan kill me!
See mad skills on display!
Shey na de girl abi the boy dey on top?>grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by babyme1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
cantell: O boy laugh wan kill me!
See mad skills on display!
Shey na de girl abi the boy dey on top?>grin
You think it's funny? shocked angry
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by cantell(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
baby.me:

You think it's funny? shocked angry
Lol. Wetin you wan make i do?
All i know is that, i can never take pictures of somethin like that, let alone post it on the internet.
It has perversion written all over it.
Btw, still Rotfl!grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by agiboma(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
deleted
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by CulG(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
Wow!!! This is funny but its not right. All the same i think the parents of this two should be blamed some how.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by dare2think: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Migdets?

At those finding it funny, I'm hoping you'll see the funny side when you come home one day and witness your daughter or son playing in the same way with a friend!
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by ronkebp(f): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by MissyB3(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
Instead of making the butts of these kids turn red with slaps, a sick person is busy snapping them.
Just when you think you've seen and heard it all!
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
I think this should be deleted off the net . . .
The parents are to be arrested and be dealt with . . .
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
The person who took the picture is a sick very sick pervert. The right thing to do was to get the boy off the girl and give them a good talk on sex education or get someone else to do that but the illiterates that we are everything is fun and entertainment.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by agiboma(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
woah its kids omg shocked shocked shocked shocked i didnt know that not funny @ all parents need to talk to them about sex ed
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by ronkebp(f): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
debrief08: The person who took the picture is a sick very sick pervert. The right thing to do was to get the boy off the girl and give them a good talk on sex education or get someone else to do that but the illiterates that we are everything is fun and entertainment.

Sex education ke as i see it this ones will teach one techniques oooooo ( na d chic dey ontop naa) no i don't think so!!! they are both wearing pink.....
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
darn undecided . . . and I thought I started early grin (8 yrs old)
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by kelz88(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
So wrong. They were most likely copying what they had witnessed. . . .or a Sicko asked them to pose for the camera. Smh!
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ronke that is why it is called s3x education not s3x knowledge, what they know they may have just seen on tv or from their friends but they do not know the consequencies of their actions and what they need to do to protect themselves. The girl may not know that she can say NO to this sort of play. Hence the need to educate our kids, underaged helps and relatives. It is not about "what they know, or children of nowadays".
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by ronkebp(f): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
Debrief, i know one thing for sure, it is either they know the consequences the hard way (contacting HIV or getting pregnant or other diseases) or ( there is no other way) in a case like this, it will always be the hard way, too bad for them.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hence the need to educate them and stop them from knowing it the hard way. The best thing to do in this scenerio is to teach them so they dont find out the hard way. "Too bad for them", we all live in the same society and are affected by each others actions, one way or the other if we dont teach "them" them will fnd a way of affecting us. Instead of taking this sick picture best case would have been to stop them and talk with them. I will get no happiness or satisfaction becuase someone cantracted HIV, one way or the other it affects us all

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by ronkebp(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
debrief08: Hence the need to educate them and stop them from knowing it the hard way. The best thing to do in this scenerio is to teach them so they dont find out the hard way. "Too bad for them", we all live in the same society and are affected by each others actions, one way or the other if we dont teach "them" them will fnd a way of affecting us. Instead of taking this sick picture best case would have been to stop them and talk with them. I will get no happiness or satisfaction becuase someone cantracted HIV, one way or the other it affects us all

You are right, but practically speaking?? Nope, how many young girls can you reach out to? even their parents need more of that adult education than the kids. It is sad, but that is just the way it is, some will listen, some will not, Majority of the problems are with the parents, with a better understanding on how to raise a ''female child'' especially, the better.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
I agree reaching out to everyone is too ambitious and inpractical, I was responding to what I would do if i saw these kids doing this instead of taking pictures and posting. Anywaylet us reach as to as many as we come accross, even if it is just one who listens God will thank us for that single life saved. Even as Humans whom God created he begs us everyday to shun sin and only few listens yet He is never tired.
Let us not be weary in doing good and the right thing
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by ronkebp(f): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
debrief08: I agree reaching out to everyone is too ambitious and inpractical, I was responding to what I would do if i saw these kids doing this instead of taking pictures and posting. Anywaylet us reach as to as many as we come accross, even if it is just one who listens God will thank us for that single life saved. Even as Humans whom God created he begs us everyday to shun sin and only few listens yet He is never tired.
Let us not be weary in doing good and the right thing

Right!!!!!, if it was me, i would just get hold of a broom and sweep them out from under that table and scream so that the whole world will know what i had seen and come out to help me ooooo, i will do typical yoruba woman scenerio there.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Outstrip(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
I hope you guys know that this is child p0rn.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by MissyB3(f): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
ronkebp:

Right!!!!!, if it was me, i would just get hold of a broom and sweep them out from under that table and scream so that the whole world will know what i had seen and come out to help me ooooo, i will do typical yoruba woman scenerio there.
Likewise! Sex education will come afterwards.
In some cases, words alone are not effective enough; this seems like one of those cases.
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Ivynwa(f): 1:09am On Mar 22, 2012
Ain't nothing funny about this. Needs to be taken off the net. It looks 30% staged and 60% real. I hope it isn't, if it's real----one (or both kids of these kids have been dangerously exposed to intimate movies/p-o-r-n for him/her to have started out this dangerously early.
Parents should be very careful of what their kids are being exposed to be it through the television, magazines especially the internet.

The friends kids move with can affect them greatly too, better teach them to understand s*x in a healthy way lest peers pressure them into it the unhealthy way. What the heck is that!
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by Tiana155(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2012
Take this off! Whoever pasted this on the internet is evil. For Godsake they are kids. There's absolutely nothing to laugh about here. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of This? (pic) by EfemenaXY: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2012
@Poster, what do I think of this?

I think it's sick.

(1) (Reply)

Abali Weds / g.u.m / She Finished The "Easter Chicken" Leaving The Legs And Head For The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.