Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,509 members, 7,888,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: (735 Views)

Please, Can Anyone Help Me In Getting A Job? I'm Getting Depressed / Need A Job In An Airline Industry , Can Anyone Help Out On This? / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: by ogon: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2007
anyone with intercontinetal format??/ will be doing test in about aweek from now and i nid to prepare as my contact tld me, so if u have it let me knw and i will let the house know about the venue and time .cheers.
Re: Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: by olutoha200: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hi Lander, i learnt that it is GMAT 2004 that should be read, please when and where are you going to write the test
Re: Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: by austinooo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2007
My guy, why waiting for the time that people will reply you before you can tell us the venue and date for your test, You are a baby and needed to be nurtured before you can qualify to be a member of this type of organisation.
Re: Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: by stellose(f): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
na waoooooo

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Nccf Reformers : Where U @? / Joblink A Yes Or No / Industrial Attachment Students Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.