Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,257 members, 7,919,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice!! (1864 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice!! by sensisosu: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2012
What will you do if your best friend sleeps with your fiance that you are about getting married to?
Re: Advice!! by BodyKiss(m): 1:21am On Mar 21, 2012
Find another fiance

1 Like

Re: Advice!! by deniyor: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2012
. . . and another best friend

1 Like

Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2012
thanks guys... this is no joke.. but i really appreciate your comment..
Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 4:44am On Mar 21, 2012
and to think that i am about getting married to this lady, done my introduction and all that.. just to find out that they have been making up for quite sometime... i feel broken right now
Re: Advice!! by Metalgoong(m): 4:47am On Mar 21, 2012
oBoy take heart ooo!! . . Shit happens.

Just keep on making your money, girls plenty for naija.
Re: Advice!! by InkedNerd(f): 5:04am On Mar 21, 2012
@OP: I'd do the same thing I mentioned in another thread. I'd pop champagne and give 'em the deuces and call it a day.
Re: Advice!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2012
sensisosu: and to think that i am about getting married to this lady, done my introduction and all that.. just to find out that they have been making up for quite sometime... i feel broken right now

Awwwh!!!!

I feel u, time heals tho.

Go easy on yourself plzzzzz......
Re: Advice!! by fstranger2: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2012
Shyt happens. If I like the girl, I will go ahead with the marriage,. Its not as if you deserve her in the first place anyways. so what gives? A used bicycle in ur living room is worth more than 10 in your friends bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Advice!! by fstranger2: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwh!!!!

I feel u, time heals tho.

Go easy on yourself plzzzzz......

If he like make he not take am easy, its not as if his problems is gonna stop me from watching p/o/r/n tonight. Care to join via Skype?
Re: Advice!! by fstranger2: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2012
sensisosu: and to think that i am about getting married to this lady, done my introduction and all that.. just to find out that they have been making up for quite sometime... i feel broken right now

Why did you do introduction before marriage. . . too forward. Oyakhilome!

Introduction is always after the wedding m/o/r/o/n. WHat do yo expect?
Re: Advice!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2012
fstranger2:

If he like make he not take am easy, its not as if his problems is gonna stop me from watching p/o/r/n tonight. Care to join via Skype?

I swear u ill LMAO!!!!

Abegi shift>>>>>><<>>>>
Re: Advice!! by Hardunnii(f): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2012
Op kill them both, nonsense!
Re: Advice!! by beylinko(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2012
i saw your story in the oda trend. U beta be gr8fu 2 god d story is cumin out now.wat if u had married n she is stil doing d tin wit ur friend n dis friend stil cums 2 ur house,eat ur food,laugh wit u even give u advice abt ur wife?dis type of woman can even kill u wen u marry her.4get dem n run very far frm dem.marriage is nt how long bt how far.it is normal 2 be heartbroken,just take heart cos if a door is nt closed smwher u wnt see anoda beta 1 wen it is open.i am very sure wen u lata meet d beta person u wil rember dis story and tank god 4 ur lyf.
Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
@fstranger2 bro i pray u dont find yourself in this situation.. well it is really hard for me to let go of the girl right now as i have invested alot, time, money.. everything you can think of and for the guy.. this is a guy i housed, feed and support his survival.. shit happens though... he doesnt know i know yet but i intend keeping it cool and wont raise any alarm

@Hardunnii

no dear.. i wont kill them.., i dont want to have any blood in my hands.. thank God im not married yet.. this would have been a nightmare.. i want to believe this is just a lesson for me to learn that NEVER TRUST ANYONE EVEN YOUR SHADOW...

@beylinko

thanks for the advice bro.. God bless you
Re: Advice!! by slimyem: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
fstranger2:

Why did you do introduction before marriage. . . too forward. Oyakhilome!

Introduction is always after the wedding m/o/r/o/n. WHat do yo expect?
are you sure you are from around here? cheesy cheesy
op,take heart o jare!
You get over it and find someone better.its only a matter of time!
Re: Advice!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
sensisosu: @fstranger2 bro i pray u dont find yourself in this situation.. well it is really hard for me to let go of the girl right now as i have invested alot, time, money.. everything you can think of and for the guy.. this is a guy i housed, feed and support his survival.. shit happens though... he doesnt know i know yet but i intend keeping it cool and wont raise any alarm

@Hardunnii

no dear.. i wont kill them.., i dont want to have any blood in my hands.. thank God im not married yet.. this would have been a nightmare.. i want to believe this is just a lesson for me to learn that NEVER TRUST ANYONE EVEN YOUR SHADOW...

@beylinko

thanks for the advice bro.. God bless you

So my own advice no make sense abi?

Flipping EPA!!! angry angry
Re: Advice!! by beylinko(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

So my own advice no make sense abi?

Flipping EPA!!! angry angry
chai! Idowu should i do it on his behalf.
@idowu:tanks for d advice it really eased my wound.
Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Idowuogbo

i am really sorry dear.. thanks for the advice.. God bless you my sister
Re: Advice!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
sensisosu: @Idowuogbo

i am really sorry dear.. thanks for the advice.. God bless you my sister

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Come for hugs *Badosky gives her a big squeeze*
Re: Advice!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
beylinko:
chai! Idowu should i do it on his behalf.
@idowu:tanks for d advice it really eased my wound.
hahahahahaha!

i feel special na

thank you! grin grin grin
Re: Advice!! by Killz3(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
Find another fiance
. . . and another best friend
These two comments killed the thread. . . Why tha hell are we flogging a dead issue?
Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
@~Killz~ bro.. i dey always feel you and your sense of maturity with issues of this nature.. and i will really appreciate your contribution on this issue..

@Idowuogbo

thanks... but i am not a female.. but thanks anyway..
Re: Advice!! by fstranger2: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Come for hugs *Badosky gives her a big squeeze*

Can u pls give 'my dyck a big squeeze?
Re: Advice!! by fstranger2: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
sensisosu: @fstranger2 bro i pray u dont find yourself in this situation.. well it is really hard for me to let go of the girl right now as i have invested alot, time, money.. everything you can think of and for the guy.. this is a guy i housed, feed and support his survival.. shit happens though... he doesnt know i know yet but i intend keeping it cool and wont raise any alarm

Actually, I pray I find myself in that situation.
Re: Advice!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
fstranger2:

Can u pls give 'my dyck a big squeeze?

U again angry angry angry angry

Stop ee na sad sad

U got mail anyway wink
Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
@fstranger2

bro can i really ask you.. how old are you? you really dont sound like someone who is matured...
Re: Advice!! by fstranger2: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^

I agree I am not mature[b]d[/b]. But I assure you I am really really mature; I am very well endowed with stage 5 pubic hair a la very thick and dark. I also know how to find my way in a females Igbo irunmole.

As a sign of my extreme maturity, let me tell you something your immature mind doesn't seem to understand:

Matured is not a participial adjective.
You wouldn’t say: “you really dont sound like someone who is matured. . .”

Mature is the correct adjective.
Re: Advice!! by CArt(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP
If I caught them during the action I will just record or snap the scenario then take it to my in-laws to be and play it for them.
End of discussion.
Re: Advice!! by pato405(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2012
please tell me this story isn't true. did you make this up? has morality degenerated this badly? pls OP tell us it's an excerpt from a nollywood script. abeg!
Re: Advice!! by sensisosu: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
@pato405

its a true story... but i have actually taken actions but thanks for the concern...

God bless you
Re: Advice!! by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2012
sensisosu: What will you do if your best friend sleeps with your fiance that you are about getting married to?

[size=15pt]I will sleep with you too undecided undecided[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Advise Me. / It Is So Hard For Me To Stay In A Relationship / What If Your Nude Pictures Leaks On The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.