Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect (5323 Views)

My Ipad Won't Connect To Glo 3g / How Do I Activate My Multilinks 1x Data Card / My Multilinks Selfcare Account Has Been Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect by ola231: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2012
i have a 1x multilinks modem that has not been able to connect for over 4 months it says[b]'UNABLE TO ESTABLISH REMOTE CONNECTION,PLEASE RETRY AFTER RESET" after one athentication happens[/b],im not really sure maybe its the password or somfin.
NL brother and sisters pls help me out on how to connect succesfully
Re: Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect by badesco(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Go to their office at Motorway rd, by 7up.
Re: Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect by ola231: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2012
badesco: Go to their office at Motorway rd, by 7up.

Oh Ŧђɑ̤̈п̥̥̲kƨ̣̇ that's Ijora i guess......tnks
Re: Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect by sparrowkid: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2012
Well, you may not need to go to their office afterall if you can follow this simple instruction:

Go to setting, Under General type:
PHONE NUMBER: #777
USERNAME: 7099xxxxxx@multilinks.com (where 7099xxxxxx is the phone number of your multilinks modem)
PASSWORD: 1234

Then click Save and Set as default. Finished.

Make there is up to N250 on your modem for the daily plan or N6000 for the monthly plan.
If you load say N300 and you check your balance by dialing 150 and the N300 is still intact, that means you are not on the daily plan. You can change your plan by dialing 111 and tell the customer service agent.

If you the above steps and you're still not able to connect, that means your modem has not been registered. Then you need to visit their office or registration outlets to register your modem. I hope this helps. Cheers
Re: Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect by ola231: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
@sparowkid ....Ŧђɑ̤̈п̥̥̲kƨ̣̇ for Τђe info I'm gonna try it 2mao
Re: Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect by olawalemic: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2012
Pls, if u can't connect to the network even after they've deducted the 250naira, follow this steps;
1.) Create another profile, don't use the automatic profile, Its very important to do dat.
2.) Use the settings below;
-Name the new profile wiv any name of ur choice
-Phone Number: #777
-User Name: cdma number@multilinks.com e.g 7091234567@multilinks@com
-Password: 1234
Save the profile and connect, provided u subscribe. Network signal isn't a barrier even wiv less than 20% signal u'll still be able to connect.
N.B: Ensure that everything u wrote there is correct, ur spellings, ur cdma number, no spaces between the characters of ur USERNAME AND PASSWORD! cos i myself made a mistake wiv the spelling while i ws typing it; I wrote 'multliks' instead of 'multilinks' cost me a day subscription, i discovered it around 9pm, less than 3hrs to d end of d daily subscription.
Immediately i changed it, the connection ws established; i felt like slapping myself.

(1) (Reply)

Win Xp Desktop Change Upside Down. / Skydude Tv Stick Usb Driver U237 / Nigeria Ranks Top As Internet Users In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.