Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,858 members, 7,918,812 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:44 PM

Governor Uduaghan Takes Over Okeoghene’s Case #saveoke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Uduaghan Takes Over Okeoghene’s Case #saveoke (979 Views)

FG Takes Over Bayelsa State Outreach Hospital / Uduaghan Bags Fellowship Of Postgraduate Medical College / So Far On Uduaghan's Human Capital Development Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Takes Over Okeoghene’s Case #saveoke by Fulanee: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
TWITTER POWER: GOVERNOR UDUAGHAN TAKES OVER OKEOGHENE’S CASE #SaveOke
Posted by Japh on March 21st, 2012 01:26 PM | NEWS

It is my joy to announce that the Governor of Delta State Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has take up Ighiwoto Okeoghene John’s treatment bills. This much was revealed by one of his assistants who doew not want to be quoted. A press release is due to that effect.

Efforts by well meaning Nigerians especially through social media had helped raise over N2 million but it is pleasing to see that Oke would be well taken care of by his Governor. I’d at this point thank every one who did something no matter how little to #SaveOke. This again proves that we are one people and not the divided people our politicians who cannot rule except they make us look divided try to put out.

I am proud of our common humanity!
http://omojuwa.com/2012/twitter-power-governor-uduaghan-takes-over-okeoghenes-casesaveoke/
Re: Governor Uduaghan Takes Over Okeoghene’s Case #saveoke by Cuteobi(f): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
God bless his good heart!

(1) (Reply)

Food Cure Tips:how To Know Your Skin Type / AHMC And Crystal Thorpe Partner To Develop Hospitals In Nigeria / 10 Tips To Prevent Yourself Against The Dreadful Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.