Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

hi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / hi (1100 Views)

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down / Hi, Pls Can Anybody Give Me Genuine And Legitmate Internt Business With 50k / hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by lowisz: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hi
Re: hi by cantiride2: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
Good day, it is advisable you source for properties you ve interest in and also contact your bank manager on mode of payments.You can leave the remaining funds in a fixed deposit account.Feel free to contact me on 081(6472886 Bright for properties.thanks
Re: hi by lowisz: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
Thxs carthrige advise ЙD̶̲̥̅̊ phone number well noted
Re: hi by omogidi234(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hi, I do hope you made the dole from genuine source thus, you should not be afraid of being scammed. In most cases, apart from one or two incidents, those who are scammed are usually in a hurry to get profit on their investments or wanting to invest 20k and get N2m in returns.

To get a property, you have to look at what you have vis a vis the area where your fund can get a land/property for you.

Let us take Lagos for example, it is practically impossible to get land or property for N5m in highly density area like Ogba, Ikeja, Surulere, Ajah, Festac etc, although, if you are lucky, you could get some old house aka tenement building from N7m and above in those aforemenionted area but you will likely have to pull down and construct a new structure.

You can aslo look at Magodo Shangisha N35m and above, Magodo Isheri= N25m and above, Omole 1 & 2 = N40 and above.

The class area including GRA Ikeja N100-N120m and above, Old Ikoyi depending on square metres= N300m and above, Banana Island also depends on the square metres= N350-N500m and above.

If you have information at your tip and you engage professionals, the chances that you will be scammed would be reduced.

In any case, I am a lawyer with interest in Real Estate, you could holla me on kleandenation@yahoo.ca as I have some genuine properties on ground.
Re: hi by odabi4us: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2012
I have the best advise but you will pay me if it is okay by you.Go into banking;the rest would be discussed when we see face-to-face.
I can bet you...it is like eating your cake and still having. It is going to result into bumper harvest.I am presently a banker with one of the biggest banks in Nigeria and Africa. My number is 08185277692. I don't mind resigning and joining you in the business because I am very sure of the result.
Re: hi by sp2002(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
my guy. i will advice you buy large quantity of land and go into big time poultry, fishery and pigery business because these are the most profitable agric business in lagos state. for more info call
THE FARM MANAGER,
RUKRIL FARMS,
IBEJU/LEKKI,
LAGOS NIGERIA
Re: hi by benz33(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
Good Day, as at the time i am sending this post i have direct sales order on some plots of Land and some Buildings in some developed Areas in Lagos State. I will advise you to buy properties and probably re-sell them latter. This what we do for many of clients based abroad. Properties are the only Investment that never depreciates. .We ve Plots of Land in the Lagos-Ogun Mega City Axis that u can buy at a very cheap rate and re-sell in millions latter and also buildings around OGBA-AND -IKEJA. We are a Property Company and we have various Estates that clients reside already.

You can reach me on 08051744119, 017484424 My Name is Oloyede Sunday. vantagelinkmarketingyahoo.co.uk. Thank You

Re: hi by DAPMAN601: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Buy properties in an estate under constructn 5mins drive to ALAUSA,15mins drive to V.I.A plot @3.8m,building @ 17m.state of the art structures,security and recreational facilities.call-Dapo-08093063613
Re: hi by Redstone(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
if you have 50 million, buy a house in Amuwo Odofin area. I have a building of 4 nos of 3 bedroom flat. 7 year old house now, and rent in the area goes for between 800k to 1 million.

Property is with C of O and goes for 50 million naira.

Contact me if you are interested in investing your money in this property.

My number is 0805 951 9000 email: orjireds@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buying Weavons,attachment,hair Cream,relaxers Etc In Wholesales! / Bill Gates Treats His Family To A Mediterranean Vacation Onboard A 450-ft Supery / Need A Professional Business Plan Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.