Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (184545 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Atteridgeville Pretoria

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Soshanguve Pretoria

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mamelodi Pretoria

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Mamelodi pretoria

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2014
14: 1
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1633971_soweto-toyota_jpeg_jpegfb633b4c9a812eed3e7b17ee9e1c49f6[/img]
That image is laughable! Please, give it a break! Are you trying to prove that is all of Soweto?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
all4naija:
That image is laughable! Please, give it a break! Are you trying to prove that is all of Soweto?
Do you want more
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
14:
Do you want more
Yes, I do want more. But, please, don't forget to post the ones with Arial view. Bwahaha... grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
all4naija: Yes, I do want more. But, please, don't forget to post the ones with Arial view. Bwahaha... grin grin
Just did
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Voslorus, Germiston

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Maponya mall in soweto

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Protea Glen mall in soweto

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Protea glen mall, soweto

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Jabulani Mall, Soweto

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Jabulani Mall, Soweto....

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2014
West gate mall

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 19, 2014
14:
Just did

Lol... I can't help laughing at your images though. You keep repeating the same thing taking it to be another. The only Arial view in your images is the first one with lot of brownish-desert looking roofs, which, I can see the roads in it are not tarred. Bwahaha... You only present the good side while neglecting to post images of the slum. Indeed, we all know South Africa has some of the largest slums in Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Diepkloof square, Soweto

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija:
Lol... I can't help laughing at your images though. You keep repeating the same thing taking it to be another. The only Arial view in your images is the first one with lot of brownish-desert looking roofs, which, I can see the roads in it are not tarred. Bwahaha... You only present the good side while neglecting to post images of the slum. Indeed, we all know South Africa has some of the largest slums in Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa
You are sick
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Orlando East, Soweto

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2014
14:
You are sick
Hahaha... No! I don't think I am sick. I am healthy and strong! Do you want me to help you with images of slum in Soweto? Yea...!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by agaugust: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija: Hahaha... No! I don't think I am sick. I am healthy and strong! Do you want me to help you with images of slum in Soweto? Yea...!

He will vomit all his stomach out if you post it grin grin

Meanwhile, Nigeria is building Centenary city, model is out...Project begins !

[size=14pt]Nigeria's New Centenary City Project Begins....

Will Be The Most Beautiful And Advanced City In Africa !

http://www.abuja-ng.com/centenary-city-abuja.html [/size]

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2014
14:

So the boko boys are friends, why did you run away if Nigeria was this good country you are making us to believe. Go back home and help to build nigeria

You're the reason I'm highly inactive on this thread..

Firstly, You'll have to tell us what you've done to help your nation grow.... As a blek lad.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Zulus and Xhosas aren't making any effort to develop Townships than come here to make mouth about the infrastructure put in place by the white minority, the South African government is trying to discriminate in that society.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija: Zulus and Xhosas aren't making any effort to develop Townships than come here to make mouth about the infrastructure put in place by the white minority, the South African government is trying to discriminate in that society.

The Zulus especially because they're majority.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

The Zulus especially because they're majority.

Are you sure
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
14:

Are you sure

About?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=agaugust]

He will vomit all his stomach out if you post it grin grin cry cry cry

.[/quote

Nigerians with their fAKE PICS!NOTHING TO show off

Showing pics. Nigeia isb

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by paniki(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
That's nice.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2014
14: Nigerians with their fAKE PICS!NOTHING TO show off

Showing pics. Nigeia isb
Bwahaha... This is plainly enviousness. You need to accept the truth and move on with your miserable life.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2014
paniki: That's nice.
At least, you admit Nigeria is going to give South Africa a run for the money. Go Abuja. grin cheesy

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=14][/quote]

What's it with blek south Africans and jealousy?

If our pictures are fake, then yours are equally fake.

Meanwhile, have you poo'ed in the bucket today?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Everything about Naaigayria is the LIE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SOUTH AFRICA IS 200 YEARS AHEAD OF NAAIGAYRIA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WE HAVE OVER 5 CITIES UNDERCONSTRUCTION WHILE THEY COUNT LOGOS OR A-BOON-JA grin grin grin grin grin grin

agaugust:

He will vomit all his stomach out if you post it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / Gov. / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.