Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (184206 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2014
Quote one instance wherein EroZA is talking about SA development,am not a fool....indeed healthy competition is good but believe you me my country sees other African countries as partners not competitors that's why our companies are all over the continent...apparently this thing of playing the giant on other people is a norm in your country ,we don't do it here that's why those who try to do it when they come here,they get some panelbeatings...remember I was only responding to your rubbish where you said your mighty military should invade SA...if you are indeed the giant,why can't you lead by example and stop crying foul about SA..

all4naija:
What is wrong in being young in mind though? I am almost twice as old as the number in your post and it doesn't mean I am reasoning like a child. I don't know what you are talking about when you brag about your development and expected to be worshiped.

Oh, please. Whenever you find the area South Africa is losing to Nigeria you will quickly take a defensive position yet emotional one. There is nothing wrong in competition just that most of ignorant South African blacks don't know the importance.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Do you understand that sentence or you just want to buy recognition?am saying south Africans don't see other Africans as competitors but see them as partners,if you are failing to understand that ,keep quiet...black and white SAns have been calling each other names since day one,we are used to that..just like the igbos and Yorubas in your country,black on black hatred.

iconize:

You're silly to the bones.

How can south Africans see "other" Africans as competitors when they're barely Africans?

South Africans are beasts of no nation, even the whites call you that.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA: Do you understand that sentence or you just want to buy recognition?am saying south Africans don't see other Africans as competitors but see them as partners,if you are failing to understand that ,keep quiet...black and white SAns have been calling each other names since day one,we are used to that..just like the igbos and Yorubas in your country,black on black hatred.

You're still not making any sense.

South Africans are barely Africans, moreover an average South African sees "other" Africans as destitutes with no hope.

How can you compare the rift between the Igbos and Yorubas with the blek and white case(s) in south Africa... Illuminate more on that please.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2014
iconize:

You're totally lost.

Where's "helbro"?

I thought it's called hillbrow?

Also you should start cleaning up Soweto because even pigs see Soweto as a dirt.

You are a cretinous person!

Can you compare Makoko to Soweto?

To people even in Bariga, Soweto is like heaven, person!

person!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2014
14:

I didnt know there were 2 South Africas, one for whites and one for blacks. If thats the case, how many USA would we have, probably 10 USA countries within USA. You are very stupidd, you are just an angry young man who sees no future in his own country and tries to point the negatives innother country to feel much better. Are you happy now

Why are you pissed?

You're getting yourself worked up because you know I said the truth. South Africa and Usa are two different Nations.

There's a south Africa for the whites and a south Africa for the bleks.

I bet you're one of those xenophobic blek south African muggers in the streets of Soweto robbing hapless peeps, I've a reason for saying this.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Can you compare Makoko to Soweto?

To people even in Bariga, Soweto is like heaven, person!

person!

I don't want to join you in spamming and polluting this thread again.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2014
iconize:

I don't want to join you in spamming and polluting this thread again.

Thank you!

So you did not know it is fcktards like you that are uneducated compared to SAcans?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2014
Sagamite:

So you did not know it is fcktards like you that are uneducated compared to SAcans?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2014
your perception is wrong,am a south African..i do have hope on fellow Africans,from cape to Cairo...am not comparing rift but was trying to show you that calling names can happen amongst people irrespective of colour....therefore the igbo vs Yoruba was just an example....let me repeat south Africa does not see other African countries as competitors but see them as partners,why are you having problem with this statement?those who are competing with SA are doing it on their own peril...

iconize:

You're still not making any sense.

South Africans are barely Africans, moreover an average South African sees "other" Africans as destitutes with no hope.

How can you compare the rift between the Igbos and Yorubas with the blek and white case(s) in south Africa... Illuminate more on that please.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA:
your perception is wrong,am a south African..i do have hope on fellow Africans,from cape to Cairo...am not comparing rift but was trying to show you that calling names can happen amongst people irrespective of colour....therefore the igbo vs Yoruba was just an example....let me repeat south Africa does not see other African countries as competitors but see them as partners,why are you having problem with this statement?those who are competing with SA are doing it on their own peril...

I see you're indirectly trying to reduce the tension in south Africa just to calling names.

Like I said earlier, a typical blek south African sees "other" Africans as destitutes with no hope.

But when they're proved wrong in that "context", xenophobia comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2014
There are elements that lead one to be xenophobic depending on circumstances,remember that not every black south African is xenophobic,if all of us were xenophobic,there would have been no foreigners living here....which tension are you talking about?indeed we do have challenges unfortunately for you we do have ways of dealing with them...those who wish to see black and white south Africans killing one another,should forget because that shall never happen..we have passed that challenge.

iconize:

I see you're indirectly trying to reduce the tension in south Africa just to calling names.

Like I said earlier, a typical blek south African sees "other" Africans as destitutes with no hope.

But when they're proved wrong in that "context", xenophobia comes in.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Funny how these Real Africans can only compare their "mega cities" with our townships and slums. nci nci nci grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA: There are elements that lead one to be xenophobic depending on circumstances,remember that not every black south African is xenophobic,if all of us were xenophobic,there would have been no foreigners living here....which tension are you talking about?indeed we do have challenges unfortunately for you we do have ways of dealing with them...those who wish to see black and white south Africans kill one another,should forget because that shall never happen..we have passed that challenge.

Are you in denial that there are no tensions between the whites and bleks in south Africa?

In as much as every blek south African is not xenophobic, I believe Y'all have an atom of xenophobia.

I've talked with many truthful blek south Africans, and they agreed with me that "disappointment" is also one of the many causes of xenophobia among blek south Africans.

Do you understand what I mean by "disappointment"?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Tumisang: Funny how these Real Africans can only compare their "mega cities" with our townships and slums. nci nci nci grin grin

Mugger, have you robbed a foreigner today?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2014
iconize:
Mugger, have you robbed a foreigner today?

Moffie-to-the-arsse, why would I risk being in close proximity with your stinking fellows? #contamination
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2014
as much as every Nigerian is not a drug dealer,I believe you all have an atom of drugs,HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?

please ignore my above statement,am exposing your naivety...am not aware of any tension existing between black and white south Africans,feel free to enlighten me and please don't tell me about things that you Nigerians wish to see happening because black south Africans don't think like Nigerians...infact we are not in the same league ...i don't know anything about disappointment ,let me hear your meaning of it,Nigerian version I guess

iconize:

Are you in denial that there are no tensions between the whites and bleks in south Africa?

In as much as every blek south African is not xenophobic, I believe Y'all have an atom of xenophobia.

I've talked with many truthful blek south Africans, and they agreed with me that "disappointment" is also one of the many causes of xenophobia among blek south Africans.

Do you understand what I mean by "disappointment"?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by verticalx: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2014
I am a south african you over converluted twonk.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2014
Tumisang:

Moffie-to-the-arsse, why would I risk being in close proximity with your stinking fellows? #contamination

You're a hungry lazy as-s mugger. grin

I know your ilks, you're among those that derives joy in boasting about the achievements of the whites.

Btw, what can be more stinking in this context than living in a society where peeps poo in buckets?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA:
as much as every Nigerian is not a drug dealer,I believe you all have an atom of drugs,HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?

please ignore my above statement,am exposing your naivety...am not aware of any tension existing between black and white south Africans,feel free to enlighten me and please don't tell me about things that you Nigerians wish to see happening because black south Africans don't think like Nigerians...infact we are not in the same league ...i don't know anything about disappointment ,let me hear your meaning of it,Nigerian version I guess

You've succeeded in exposing your own lunacy.

I don't think there's any need to continue this discourse. Since you couldn't understand what I meant when I said "disappointment" .
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thank you

iconize:

You've succeeded in exposing your own lunacy.

I don't think there's any need to continue this discourse. Since you couldn't understand what I meant when I said "disappointment" .

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
iconize:

You're a hungry lazy as-s mugger. grin

I know your ilks, you're among those that derives joy in boasting about the achievements of the whites.

Btw, what can be more stinking in this context than living in a society where peeps poo in buckets?

What the hell are you on about undecided have you ever seen me talk about whites?

And what's the correlation between people (your fellows) who stink, even though they enjoy the best of what SA has to offer (clean water, electricity, proper sanitation) with a smelly environment? Huh, slum-boy?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tumisang:

[s]What the hell are you on about undecided have you ever seen me talk about whites?[/s]

[s]And what's the correlation between people (your fellows) who stink, even though they enjoy the best of what SA has to offer (clean water, electricity, proper sanitation) with a smelly environment? Huh, slum-boy?
[/s]

You're even dumber than I thought.

What proper sanitation are you talking about? Bucket toilet sanitation? You're making it look as if south Africa is heaven.

Toilet sanitation in south Africa

According to the World Health Organisation, a child under the age of five dies every 15 seconds due to diseases as a result of poor or no sanitation. It is estimated that nearly 1.5 million Children die every year of diarrhea (more) Approximately 133 million children under the age of five will die before the end of 2030. In 2007 the child mortality rate in South Africa accounted for more than 40 000 children or one child every 15 minutes.”

TODAY`S MARKET FOR SANITATION IS DYSFUNCTIONAL, MAINLY DUE TO MUTED DEMAND AND LOW PRIORITY AMONG INDIVIDUALS. MARKET BASED APPROACH IS REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM AT GRASS ROOT LEVEL AND AT A LARGE SCALE… JACK SIM FOUNDER OF THE WORLD TOILET ORGANISATION

SATO is a non-profit organization committed to improving toilet and sanitation conditions on the African Continent. SATO is also one of the few organizations to focus on toilets instead of water, which receives more attention and resources under the common subject of sanitation. SATO was founded to work towards eliminating the toilet taboo and delivering sustainable sanitation to Africans.

Important Facts: The world is still on track for reaching the MDG drinking water target, but the trend appears to be deteriorating. On current trends, the world will miss the sanitation target by more than half a billion people.
Every year, unsafe water, coupled with a lack of basic sanitation, kills at least 1.6 million children under the age of five years more than eight times the number of people who died in the Asian tsunami of 2004.
At the beginning of the Water for Life decade, 1.1 billion people did not have access to an improved source of drinking water.
84% of the population without access to an improved source of drinking water live in rural areas.

water in crisis- south Africa

South Africa is a country located at the Southern Tip of Africa. About twice the size of Texas it is home to 49 million people. This country has been stricken by affects from the long standing apartheid to the devastation that diseases such as HIV/AIDS and TB have caused. Now another crisis looms in the distance: Water. As more and more people migrate into cities from rural villages the pressure for the city to meet the water demands is ever increasing.
There are many reasons that attribute to this growing water crisis in South Africa. Climate change has affected water supplies within the region. Rains that usually come and supply the country's water has come infrequently. For example in Durban the Dams are 20 percent lower than at the start of 2010. Due to this fact cities are looking to impose water restrictions on communities.
Another problem that Durban in particular faces is stolen water. According to one report 35 percent of the cities water is stolen or given out through illegal connections.
Also, preventative measures that were put in place such as the construction of dams in the area have not even started or are still in the process of being built and those structures that are in place now are slowly collapsing. Those in rural areas still lack access to water. One report stated that in 2008 about 5 million people lack access to water and 15 million lack access to basic sanitation. This number has improved greatly since the end of apartheid in 1994, however these numbers are still too high and not one person should ever lack access to the most basic necessity of life, which is water.
Interestingly enough South Africa boast one of the most clean water systems in the world, however due to the lack of sanitation and access in the country's rural communities the threat of water borne disease is steadily increasing. The Vaal River, the largest river in South Africa and popular tourist destination is becoming increasingly contaminated with fecal material due to the lack of sanitation supplies. It is so bad that the local water agency Rand Water issued a statement that contact with the river may lead to serious infection. Wildlife is also being affected from the raw sewage run off. A court-ordered mandate was issued to remove 20 tons of dead fish from the river after a local NGO SAVE (Save the Vaal River Environment) took the Emfuelni munincipilty to court for leaking raw sewage into the river. They blamed the reason for dumping sewage in the river on old pipes.
Overall, infrastructure is lacking, whether or not it is old pipes or ignorance the South Africa water crisis is here and affecting millions. There has been a backlog in services since the end of apartheid and that needs to change. The national and local governments of South Africa need to do a better job of offering services to their people. Supplies need to be given to those most in need. By taking care of the rural population the government will be helping the cities, because it is these rural communities where the damage to the water supply is beginning due to lack of access to sanitation supplies and clean water education.

As of last year, 30% of south Africans were still living without electricity.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA: Thank you

You act and think different. grin

Thank you also.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Moffie, for someone with the apparent literacy levels of a kettle you seem quite quick to patronise.

Let me put this in layment terms. Who knows? Maybe your two brain cell would grasp it better the second time around!

What's the correlatiom between YOUR PEOPLE - WHO LIVE IN AREAS WHERE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER, 24/7 ELECTRICITY AND PROPER SANITATION, YET STILL STINK TO HIGH HEAVENS with a smelly ENVIRONMENT due to underdevelopment (bucket system)??

Stinking individuals who have access to everything VS A stinking underdeveloped environment

A straightforward answer will do.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA: Quote one instance wherein EroZA is talking about SA development,am not a fool....indeed healthy competition is good but believe you me my country sees other African countries as partners not competitors that's why our companies are all over the continent...apparently this thing of playing the giant on other people is a norm in your country ,we don't do it here that's why those who try to do it when they come here,they get some panelbeatings...remember I was only responding to your rubbish where you said your mighty military should invade SA...if you are indeed the giant,why can't you lead by example and stop crying foul about SA.

Here you have you bragging below.

EroZA: You still have a long way to grow

Forget about partners and face reality and compete. Your smelling Townships need development with good infrastructure not bucket poo system. Oh, comeon! For your information, SA looks like poor side of US in the 20's
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tumisang: Funny how these Real Africans can only compare their "mega cities" with our townships and slums. nci nci nci grin grin
You aren't right! We are doing that because Townships and slum are where black people of South Africa live. Accept that fact and move on with your pathetic life .
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tumisang: Moffie, for someone with the apparent literacy levels of a kettle you seem quite quick to patronise.

Let me put this in layment terms. Who knows? Maybe your two brain cell would grasp it better the second time around!

What's the correlatiom between YOUR PEOPLE - WHO LIVE IN AREAS WHERE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER, 24/7 ELECTRICITY AND PROPER SANITATION, YET STILL STINK TO HIGH HEAVENS with a smelly ENVIRONMENT due to underdevelopment (bucket system)??

Stinking individuals who have access to everything VS A stinking underdeveloped environment

Pathetic beast of no nation, is the above drivel for me?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tumisang: Moffie, for someone with the apparent literacy levels of a kettle you seem quite quick to patronise.

I heard South African blacks don't have their bath and smell bad after perfuming their bodies with cheap deodorant. Coupled with that you have a deadly smell coming from them. Ptui! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed

What are you talking about? When those people who purportedly have access to those facilities aren't allowed the freedom to use them. I have seen videos of where most poor Africans live in the slum with barely accessible facilities.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA: Do you understand that sentence or you just want to buy recognition?am saying south Africans don't see other Africans as competitors but see them as partners,if you are failing to understand that ,keep quiet...black and white SAns have been calling each other names since day one,we are used to that..just like the igbos and Yorubas in your country,black on black hatred.
You people see them as partners yet attack them on the streets in your xenophobic inclinations. That is one hell of a society that is very dangerous to African immigrants in the 21st century. Take your lies to somewhere else because nobody is going to believe you.

Who told you Igbo and Yoruba people hate each other?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
all4naija: Nonsense. Nigerians are everywhere. If you find huge number in South Africa it is because your government grants them visas. Anyway, there is nothing wrong in influx of Nigerians to SA because it is a tourist destination.

Nigeria remains the GIANT of Africa, whether you like it or not.

"Nigerians are every where" kwaaks, arent they running away from poverty. South Africans are not everywhere because they are not running away from poverty
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
EroZA: Quote one instance wherein EroZA is talking about SA development,am not a fool....indeed healthy competition is good but believe you me my country sees other African countries as partners not competitors that's why our companies are all over the continent...apparently this thing of playing the giant on other people is a norm in your country ,we don't do it here that's why those who try to do it when they come here,they get some panelbeatings...remember I was only responding to your rubbish where you said your mighty military should invade SA...if you are indeed the giant,why can't you lead by example and stop crying foul about SA..

My point exactly, they are leading from the back

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
14:

"Nigerians are every where" kwaaks, arent they running away from poverty. South Africans are not everywhere because they are not running away from poverty
Americans are found everywhere. Does that mean they are running from poverty? No! Nigeria, being the US of Africa, citizens are everywhere not because they are running from poverty but want to explore the world. Unlike South Africans who are living in fool's paradise!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.